RadGuy

Ideas And Possibilities For 2017

Looking into Lazy Town the kids show which I had vaguely heard of.Turns out it has some sort of cult figure and is shown all over the world.Maybe Stefan Karl Steffanson can be justified for inclusion on the death list.

Thank you. Someone sees his potential.

I knew Lazy Town was a popular kids show but had no idea just how big it has become.Then again I don`t have kids in my family so I probably wouldn`t.

There are characters made for everyone. Boy crush, girl crush, gay crush :P musical and annoying...I used to watch it as a kid. I had a crush on Pinky (and for some strange reason Sportacus also, must be for Dali mustache and muscles and I'm not even gay).

Some people need a lol moment or a laugh, that's why I posted this. It doesn't kill to make fun of yourself here and there, but some people here seem to be in holiday spirit, in the spirit of Ebenezer Scrooge. Confidence level zero.

Did you ever fantasize about having a threesome with Sportacus and Stephanie?

Sad to say, but I think Joni Mitchell is a good pick from here on out. She suffered the brain aneurysm early last year, and supposedly will make a "full recovery", but I don't buy it. The "full recovery" nonsense was quoted in October 2015, and it wasn't even until last month that we got a single picture of her leaving her house with the help of two people. A recovery of some kind, sure, it's already happened. A Full recovery? Nah. She's spent the last 5 or 6 decades furiously chainsmoking, so I don't believe the health issues are random or confined to just the aneurysm. She put her body through hell, and it's taking its toll. I expect more health issues are going to arise soon if they haven't already.

• Like 1

Looking into Lazy Town the kids show which I had vaguely heard of.Turns out it has some sort of cult figure and is shown all over the world.Maybe Stefan Karl Steffanson can be justified for inclusion on the death list.

I knew Lazy Town was a popular kids show but had no idea just how big it has become.Then again I don`t have kids in my family so I probably wouldn`t.

There are characters made for everyone. Boy crush, girl crush, gay crush :P musical and annoying...I used to watch it as a kid. I had a crush on Pinky (and for some strange reason Sportacus also, must be for Dali mustache and muscles and I'm not even gay).

Some people need a lol moment or a laugh, that's why I posted this. It doesn't kill to make fun of yourself here and there, but some people here seem to be in holiday spirit, in the spirit of Ebenezer Scrooge. Confidence level zero.

Did you ever fantasize about having a threesome with Sportacus and Stephanie?

Isnt Stephanie a child?

How about this for a lol moment.

Another one for future editions: Sheriff Joe Arpaio, illegal immigrant hunter nr. 1, and a deep scholar of Obama's birth certificate. He's 84 years old, set to retire soon, and his wife has stomach cancer.

Cabaret singer Gayiel Von is currently in a hospice with final-stage liver cancer, sang back-up for Barbra Streisand among other things but I'd be stunned if she made the start line for 2017.

Didn't get close to the start line.

Another 5live job, though this one is more certain.

8.00pm tonight, programme on the Belgian Paralympic wheelchair champ, Marieke Vervoot.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b087yrl0

She had been on the radar for saying she was going to euthanise after the Rio games, but has changed her mind.

The clip I heard makes me think it won't prolong her life by much.

8.00pm tonight, programme on the Belgian Paralympic wheelchair champ, Marieke Vervoot.

She had been on the radar for saying she was going to euthanise after the Rio games, but has changed her mind.

Getting covered on Victoria Derbyshire this morning on the BBC News Channel. Obit guaranteed.

• Like 1

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AG8VFyW61e0

Stefan Karl Stefanson seems to have recovered from his surgery pretty well.

Never trust anyone with pancreatic cancer. Steve LaTourette and Vera Caslavska come to mind.

Tricky pick either way cause Pancreatic cancer diagnosis is pretty much a death sentence but given his age he might be able to last until 2018 or 2019.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AG8VFyW61e0

Looks like someone with pancreatic cancer, to me.

Oh yeah he is fucked I was just surprised he move easily after surgery.All I was infering is that he looks like he will be around on January 1st.

Oh yeah he is fucked I was just surprised he move easily after surgery.All I was infering is that he looks like he will be around on January 1st.

He will be on team Gris Gris no doubt, replacing Boutras Boutras-Ghali

SC

He will be on team Gris Gris no doubt, replacing Boutras Boutras-Ghali

SC

Are you sure your supposed to announce members of your team before the start of the game? For all I know, he could've been unique. :o

Getting covered on Victoria Derbyshire this morning on the BBC News Channel. Obit guaranteed.

I'd quite like to get covered by Victoria Derbyshire.

• Like 3

Actual lol.

Seem to recall someone suggesting Michael Parkinson a few days ago.He is on Graham Norton and looks and sounds fine albeit he is slowing down.Would not bother putting him on the DL next year.

He does sound like he has suffered a minor stroke though.

Seem to recall someone suggesting Michael Parkinson a few days ago.He is on Graham Norton and looks and sounds fine albeit he is slowing down.Would not bother putting him on the DL next year.

Yup that was me!

Now that I'm here I will throw out a few other suggestions for other deadpool game's and the official deathlist

Thelma Barlow British actress formerly Mavis Riley in Corrie

The Duchess of Kent who seems on the frail side especially when compared to other senior royals like her Maj

Joan Kennedy of the famous US political Dynasty

Geoffrey Palmer British actor latterly "As time goes by" fame

Labour MP Ronnie Campbell who recently had a stomach cancer diagnosis

Labour MP Dennis Skinner - Surely ones health can only hold up for so long when your so angry?!

Yup that was me!

Now that I'm here I will throw out a few other suggestions for other deadpool game's and the official deathlist

Thelma Barlow British actress formerly Mavis Riley in Corrie

The Duchess of Kent who seems on the frail side especially when compared to other senior royals like her Maj

Joan Kennedy of the famous US political Dynasty

Geoffrey Palmer British actor latterly "As time goes by" fame

Labour MP Ronnie Campbell who recently had a stomach cancer diagnosis

Labour MP Dennis Skinner - Surely ones health can only hold up for so long when your so angry?!

What about Gerald Kaufman?

• Like 2