RadGuy

Ideas And Possibilities For 2017

Sharon Osbourn - had a form of bowel cancer that only has 25 per cent survival rate post-five years. Dropped a veritable Ozzy load of weight recently and can only be filmed from one side - yeah yeah probably fillers gone wrong but it's an idea and a possibility...dear goodness but Joeyruss is influential.

Would I get an obit?

• Like 1

Sharon Osbourn - had a form of bowel cancer that only has 25 per cent survival rate post-five years. Dropped a veritable Ozzy load of weight recently and can only be filmed from one side - yeah yeah probably fillers gone wrong but it's an idea and a possibility...dear goodness but Joeyruss is influential.

watched x factor last night and after seeing her I'd say that anyone that thinks she is death list material needs to get their eyes checked.

Funnily enough Kid I do have an eye test scheduled....

Are you Simon Cowell in disguise?

It's a bloody good disguise Paul - don't you go blowing it.

• Like 1

There's a potato quality video here

youtube.com/watch?v=NemkBVSnUt0

Unfortunately i'm too young to recognise half of them

If they cremate her Ozzy will probably snort the lot!

• Like 1

Giorgio Napolitano, the former President of Italy, will be 92 next year.

His immediate predecessor, Carlo Azeglio Ciampi, will be 97.

• Like 2

Ciampi is #9 on the Italian knockoff deathlist. To my surprise, they don't have Napolitano.

Ciampi is #9 on the Italian knockoff deathlist. To my surprise, they don't have Napolitano.

Napolitano has no health issues. He is a healthy old dictator, a white Mugabe.

I think we're about even with the Italian death list. We only have 50, while they try to do 100. They have never broken 20 (unless I missed something. I'll go double check).

I was right.

Edited by joeyruss

I think we're about even with the Italian death list. We only have 50, while they try to do 100. They have never broken 20 (unless I missed something. I'll go double check).

I was right.

But the list is not written by a committee, it's written by a single man. which also competes on DDP and is among my friends on Deathlist.

I was right.

But the list is not written by a committee, it's written by a single man. which also competes on DDP and is among my friends on Deathlist.

That'll be Mercarte then.

Isn't Mercarte the guy who holds the record for most List of the Lost hits on the DDP with his cardinal-themed team from a few years back?

I was right.

That'll be Mercarte then.

Shhhh! Joey has to discover it on his own.

• Like 2

Iris Apfel should be considered for the future, though her husband died with 100 you never know when she's up.

Rockabilly legend Joe Clay is currently battling renal cancer.

For those of you scratching your heads and trying to recall any of the legends actual hits, his Wiki page is linked below

UK obit chances might be worth debating. - Deathrace points for sure, DDP - I dunno

Page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Clay

• Like 1

Correctly calling Mark Sims is, as it stands, probably the most important decision ahead of the DDP17 right now. Get it right and you could have a 24-point joker, get it wrong and you've wasted a pick on a 28-year-old man who has a lot of drugs currently rolling around his system that seem to be doing their best to keep him alive and active. I mean recent blog posts show that the guy is still going to the gym and can do 10-mile hikes out in the Dales, I can't do that and I'm stage 0.

Cancer "stable" as of August [ie latest blog post 2 days ago].

He's reached his 18 month expectancy, but should be good to go for a few more months yet.

With the passing of David Jenkins I did wonder how many of the people represented as Spitting Image puppets in the video for the Chicken Song are still alive?

Strange how you mention that song. Just yesterday I found a newspaper clipping with the lyrics that had fallen out of the single while I was sorting through a box.

What bothers me is that everytime I mention it I realise I still know all the words. Until recently I didn't know that it was written by the two guys who created Red Dwarf.

Ok, I have had a terrible time watching that poor quality video and listening to The Chicken Song. I know there's quite a few generic puppets (i.e. non-famous) but these are the survivors as far as I can tell, though there are probably more:

Andrew Lloyd Webber; John Wakeham; Neil Kinnock; Glenys Kinnock; David Steel; Elton John; Prince Philip; Queen Elizabeth II; Prince Edward; Frank Bruno; Paul McCartney; Esther Rantzen; Mark Thatcher.

And is the big bloke a generic or is it meant to be Hulk Hogan? And I simply cannot be sure that is Prince Andrew on the decks, it is too blurred. But if it is, he's alive.

Any other eagle eyes appreciated, if you can be bothered.

• Like 1

With the passing of David Jenkins I did wonder how many of the people represented as Spitting Image puppets in the video for the Chicken Song are still alive?

Strange how you mention that song. Just yesterday I found a newspaper clipping with the lyrics that had fallen out of the single while I was sorting through a box.

What bothers me is that everytime I mention it I realise I still know all the words. Until recently I didn't know that it was written by the two guys who created Red Dwarf.

Ok, I have had a terrible time watching that poor quality video and listening to The Chicken Song. I know there's quite a few generic puppets (i.e. non-famous) but these are the survivors as far as I can tell, though there are probably more:

Andrew Lloyd Webber; John Wakeham; Neil Kinnock; Glenys Kinnock; David Steel; Elton John; Prince Philip; Queen Elizabeth II; Prince Edward; Frank Bruno; Paul McCartney; Esther Rantzen; Mark Thatcher.

And is the big bloke a generic or is it meant to be Hulk Hogan? And I simply cannot be sure that is Prince Andrew on the decks, it is too blurred. But if it is, he's alive.

It would have been unusual for SI to let David Steel out without David Owen.
  • Like 1

Would be surprised if it was Hulk Hogan: first Hogan match broadcast on any form of British media was on 17 January 1987.

I am sure I have seen a better quality version of the video but I thought I saw Douglas Hurd and Nigel Lawson and who is the other cleric with Robert Runcie?

and who is the other cleric with Robert Runcie?

I thought it was black Enoch Powell, they did have him.

• Like 1

For those of you scratching your heads and trying to recall any of the legends actual hits, his Wiki page is linked below

UK obit chances might be worth debating. - Deathrace points for sure, DDP - I dunno

Page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Clay

He's well known among the rockabilly scene which is why he was inducted in to the Rockabilly Hall of Fame. I would place him alongside Charlie Gracie in terms of household name status.

It is Enoch.

Here's a better copy using a proxy server.

https://nj.proxfree.com/permalink.php?url=s54aaHA%2FaGsaD5vHs0QZLcUclS%2FcUxrnNZwEMCiA0I8bUD9n6sG26PzKOyrflQErFBDkKEQjYDVzo3SOyn7B0Q%3D%3D&bit=1

• Like 3

The two guys on the cover of the magazine are Black Lace, one of whom (Colin Gibb) is still with us.

It is Enoch.

Here's a better copy using a proxy server.

https://nj.proxfree.com/permalink.php?url=s54aaHA%2FaGsaD5vHs0QZLcUclS%2FcUxrnNZwEMCiA0I8bUD9n6sG26PzKOyrflQErFBDkKEQjYDVzo3SOyn7B0Q%3D%3D&bit=1

Roy Hattersley and Gerald Kaufman were in there.

• Like 1