Man needs surgery after sex with hedgehog. The hedgehog was "unhurt".

file this along with "man marries goat" in the stories that never actually happened folder

I had noticed that these things always happen in places like Serbia or Romania, so it's impossible to verify them....

Man needs surgery after sex with hedgehog. The hedgehog was "unhurt".

file this along with "man marries goat" in the stories that never actually happened folder

I had noticed that these things always happen in places like Serbia or Romania, so it's impossible to verify them....

I didn't realise such things as Witch Doctors existed in Europe, and if this story is true, the Witch Doctor worked, now the stupid b***ard can't ejaculate at all!!!!

All right I know technically speaking he's not a human...

But you know 99.8% of shared genes and all that malarkey

and a true Hollywood A-lister to boot (Weissmuller was nothing without him).

Surly he has more than earned the right to be discussed alongside Clive Dunn and Kurt Waldheim.

He is apparently the world's oldest Chimp and is showing several signs of slowing down. I think I read somewhere that he's been forced to quit smoking (I'm serious) and can no longer perform his trademark back somersault. Surly a candidate for next year’s list.

Any up-to-date and more definite info would be helpful

I like to remember him in his prime riding an ostrich. (They just don't make films like that anymore).

I like to remember him in his prime riding an ostrich. (They just don't make films like that anymore).

I think you're confusing him with Bernie Clifton

I thought they were vegetarians. Poor Dwarf. It's sounds so cruel but if Meinhardt Rabbe went fishing one day...

Hippos are in fact Exceptionally dangerous

The hippo is extremely aggressive, unpredictable and unafraid of humans, upsetting boats sometimes without provocation and chomping the occupants with its huge canine teeth and sharp incisors. Most human deaths occur when the victim gets between the hippo and deep water or between a mother and her calf. I've read descriptions of their ground-rumbling charges--bellowing loudly, swinging their heads like giant sledgehammers, the massive open mouth with slashing teeth and I'm thinking, "This little safari is taking a bit of a bad turn, Elliot."

And you would be inclined to think Steve Irwin would have met his fate being the first course meal for one of those creatures. Just goes to show how life is so weird.

:referee:

At first this story seems unbelievably sad, but reading the defendant's motion for why the case should be dismissed might bring a smile. All top lawyers know that quoting The Princess Bride is the surest way to win over any judge.

If only the defendant was Barry Venison