charon

Michael J Fox

9 hours ago, ThereWillBeDeaths7 said:

Jimmy Carter (while there's enough about his presidency to criticize, I've never heard people who actively dislike him personally)

I cannot stand President Carter. His ignorance, naïveté, bad judgement, and general weakness are directly responsible for a great number of global (and local) ills we are still dealing with today. The fact that he has become a folk-hero of sorts is bizarre to me; he is the beginning of the demystification of the presidency which allowed for later abhorrent holders of that office. His general kumbaya, 70’s, utopian, world peace attitude is feeble and generally celebrated only by other products of that era reliving the halcyon days of the high water mark of the 60s. 

For the record I am not some anti-democratic Trump supporter - merely someone who doesn’t think Jimmy Carter is the big toothed, peanut farming, second coming of Christ. 

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

On 09/10/2022 at 18:34, DeathClock said:

His whole appearance at the event: 

Around 7:53, Michael mentions that his mother passed away two weeks ago.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, arrowsmith said:

I cannot stand President Carter. His ignorance, naïveté, bad judgement, and general weakness are directly responsible for a great number of global (and local) ills we are still dealing with today. The fact that he has become a folk-hero of sorts is bizarre to me; he is the beginning of the demystification of the presidency which allowed for later abhorrent holders of that office. His general kumbaya, 70’s, utopian, world peace attitude is feeble and generally celebrated only by other products of that era reliving the halcyon days of the high water mark of the 60s. 

For the record I am not some anti-democratic Trump supporter - merely someone who doesn’t think Jimmy Carter is the big toothed, peanut farming, second coming of Christ. 

Seems a bit much to accuse Carter for starting to demystify the Presidency when the winner of the previous election had to leave office in disgrace for covering up criminal activity and general lyingness. 

• Like 8

Joan rivers was loved in her day

• Like 1

Can someone explain to me is this a hoax channel?

I don't see anything anywhere so assuming this is just clickbait. :rant: I am too tired for this shit if just that.

• Like 1

Several tweets saying he died but probably just fake news. Though this tweet of Christopher Lloyd from from yesterday seems a little gloom

I mean MJF tweeted from his own account 6 hours ago… 

32 minutes ago, Khthonia said:

Can someone explain to me is this a hoax channel?

I don't see anything anywhere so assuming this is just clickbait. :rant: I am too tired for this shit if just that.

On further inspection, the same channel has killed off Gladys Knight and Celine Dion in the past few hours.

So 100% a hoax.

• Haha 4

Youtube has loads of those fake accounts that frequently post shite like that to get views.

There's one news account that has killed Willie Nelson around three or four times this year and five months ago it posted a video called "We Have Extremely Sad News For 89-year old Singer Willie Nelson As he Is Confirmed To Be" that got 276 thousand views.

During the last week that same account has killed Pam Dawber, Jason Alexander, Ron Howard, Priscilla Presley, Dwayne Johnson (who "died at the age of 89"), Michael J. Fox (twice!), Paul Newman (a bit late?), Jimmy Page, Rod Stewart and a plethora of random US celebs, claimed that Lindsey Buckingham is dying and that Tina Turner has "days to live" and for example said that Meryl Streep is now homeless.

• Like 6

The other day I saw a "5 minutes ago Mr. T just died" clickbait video in my recommendeds. Probably the same channel. Semi-relatedly, my recommendations also had an "oldest living celebrities" video that was mostly celebs in their early 80s, and used Alexander Imich as a preview image.

• Like 1

Wonder if that you tuber is an undertaker in real life and wants to kill off and bury all 8 billion people on the planet on the same day

• Haha 2

On 11/10/2022 at 18:46, Philip said:

Joan rivers was loved in her day

Not by me. I can't stand Mary Berry either.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Lafaucheuse said:

Eu me pergunto se esse youtuber é Diego

not funny:mellow:

6 minutes ago, Handrejka said:

Not by me. I can't stand Mary Berry either.

Joan Rivers? Not by me either. (No opinion on Mary Berry)

Keanu Reeves generally gets good press for being a decent chap.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, time said:

Joan Rivers? Not by me either. (No opinion on Mary Berry)

Keanu Reeves generally gets good press for being a decent chap.

Matthew Perry doesn't like him

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Bibliogryphon said:

Matthew Perry doesn't like him

Matthew who?

• Haha 1

Turns up to collect an Honorary Academy Award: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-11449211/Honorary-Oscar-awards-celebrate-Fox-Weir-Warren-Palcy.html

None of the other honorees look like they are on their last legs - which is surprising, you normally get one worth watching. In this case, it is Fox himself.

• Like 1

Found Youtube video of it:

• Like 1

Definitely deteriorating.Dont think he is going to go next year or the year after but doubt he will make 70.

• Like 1

Yeah nowhere near a viable contender for next year's deathlist. Someone to keep an eye on but that video suggests he's got years (plural) left.

I still see him to live for next few years but I doubt if he still alive in 2030. I'll be sad if he passed away. Back to the Future Trilogy is one of my favorites! 

• Like 1