Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Zorders

Overrated People

It was you and your English brethren who did the old Holocaust shtick at least twice afore Adolf got the urge.

York was it?

And what's this world of Warcraft shit?

A young Zyklon putting together models of Stukas made of papier mache and sperm? It's your bedroom ?

If you don't understand something just presume it's crap. That's what I do.

Rod Stewart

Led Zeppelin (yes, I know it's a group but)

AC/DC (YES I KNOW)

Meg Ryan

Kelly Holmes

Jayne MacFuckingDonald

Christina Aguilera

Ellie Fucking Goulding

Russell Watson

Top 10 overrated people for me

Bill Bryson

Kate Winslett

Dame Judi Dench

Olivia Coleman

Ed Shearan

Stephen Fry

Mary Berry

Kylie Minogue

Sarah Lancashire

Sir David Jason

Probably not overrated but their appeal is lost on me, Alan Rickman (yes I dared go there), Angela Lansbury, Sally Wainwright.

Kay Burley

David Walliams

Kylie Minogue

Prof Brian Cox

Benedict Cucumbersnatch ( his mum was underrated, she was fucking HOT!!)

Phillip Glenister

God

Tess Daly

Jesus Christ

Barack Obama

Guest BonoThatFucker

BONO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111

BONOBONOBONO!!!

Guest sameFucker

Adolf Hitler

Jack the Reaper

Kim Jong Un

Pol Pot

Osama

Jihadi John

Milosevic

Stalin

Katrina (hurricane)

Charles Manson

Kay Burley

David Walliams

Kylie Minogue

Prof Brian Cox

Phillip Glenister

God

Tess Daly

Jesus Christ

Barack Obama

I missed a lot of people out on my original list both for space reasons and for not wanting to diss everyone's favourite thing so they wouldn't post in my topic, and he was one of them.

It might seem odd to not put the most ludicrously overrated human being who ever lived (still stands even if the critics of Mother Theresa are accurate), I didn't put him cause it's a whole nother special elevated category of overrated that just matters too much to be put in a little list of "film actors/musicians I don't much like" or whatever. Ricky Cunting Gervais is also on that level.

Kay Burley

David Walliams

Kylie Minogue

Prof Brian Cox

Phillip Glenister

God

Tess Daly

Jesus Christ

Barack Obama

I missed a lot of people out on my original list both for space reasons and for not wanting to diss everyone's favourite thing so they wouldn't post in my topic, and he was one of them.

It might seem odd to not put the most ludicrously overrated human being who ever lived (still stands even if the critics of Mother Theresa are accurate), I didn't put him cause it's a whole nother special elevated category of overrated that just matters too much to be put in a little list of "film actors/musicians I don't much like" or whatever. Ricky Cunting Gervais is also on that level.

I was going to mention Gervais but I don't actually know anyone, apart from my boyfriend, who likes him.

Cumberbatch is a good call too. I don't understand his appeal at all.

Barack Obama is both extremely overrated and extremely underrated.

Cause there are two types of people:

Those who think the US is doing fan-fucking-tastic and it's all cause of Obama and everybody hates the poor fella but he's actually a God and the most amazing human being to ever live.

And those who hate that communist Halibut black guy from Kenya who was sent by the Devil to destroy America and its Christian values.

I was going to mention Gervais but I don't actually know anyone, apart from my boyfriend, who likes him.

The same might be said of Kay Burley (not saying your bf likes her though).

That was meant to say ex boyfriend :blush:. I'm not sure who Burley is to be honest.

Gervais is fair enough shout to be fair.

A bit like Steve Coogan. He gets unreal amount of kudos for Alan Partridge, who not only is amusing only in patches, but isn't even his creation ffs.

Plus , Pauline Calf, even worse/more annoying than Paul Calf, get Coogan to fuck.

• Like 1

Nah scraggy, he scrubs up quite well when they pour him in a monkey suit.

1236333132.jpg

Looks like Prof. Stephen Hawking had a go on his face with a grey felt-tip pen.

Eddie Izzard.

So what if he ran a load of marathons ? If he had one leg then yes, but he's perfectly able to do so.

What does he want, a fucking knighthood ?

Apparently nob-cheese is a hallowed thing in the Islamic Overseas Scottish Territory

This isn't the fucking Official South Park forums.

I suggest you transfer to the "Support Group for People Who Got Blood Clots From Refusing to Take a Break from World of Warcraft

THAT actually made me chuckle.

Rant of the day for me. :hatsoff:

My boss' boss

My boss' boss' boss

My CEO

My program manager

My brother

The governor of Texas

The attorney general of Texas (who is under indictment for securities fraud)

The idiots who stand on the bridge over Interstate 35 with their rifles and shotguns swinging from their backs while hanging misspelled banners over the railing

My health insurance company

The kids currently screaming in the yard across the alley

The kids who shattered my windshield with a basketball while I was taking my mother in law to church last Sunday

• Like 2

Honorary mentions:

Steve Coogan, Geoffrey Howe, CM Punk... and Louis C.K (*shudder..*)

Edit: How could I forgert Robert Peston? jesus fuckiiin christ

Louis CK ABSOLUTELY the WORST 'comic' on the circuit. Please post a one liner that I'm supposed to laugh at. Truly un-funny. Great pick DrZ

SC

Ok I'll join in, I literally have hundreds of people I gaze at in disbelief at their success.

I give you Malala Yousafzai. Author, Nobel prize winner, touring chat show guest. Her talent? Getting into the UK without crossing in a boat via Turkey. Oh and saying girls should get an education.

If she's that much of an advocate, she shouldn't be preaching/selling books to the converted, she should be touring Pakistan in an open topped car. Not that brave Malala? Thought so.

• Like 2

Ok I'll join in, I literally have hundreds of people I gaze at in disbelief at their success.

I give you Malala Yousafzai. Author, Nobel prize winner, touring chat show guest. Her talent? Getting into the UK without crossing in a boat via Turkey. Oh and saying girls should get an education.

If she's that much of an advocate, she shouldn't be preaching/selling books to the converted, she should be touring Pakistan in an open topped car. Not that brave Malala? Thought so.

I just started Malala's book so I'll weigh in on her when I'm finished.

Shimon peres is overrated. He supported apartheid south Africa and helped in several mascarars in the 40s but was given a Nobel Peace prize and let's not forget mother Theresa who didn't do anything to save most of her victims but when it was her time she had the best medical care more than any or her victims. Two shocking omissions for the price of one.

Erm, how can any president of Israel be "overrated"?

They're usually portrayed as the scum of the earth by the remedia for depriving Palestinians of land on which to carry out their oh so charming medieval religion.

Nice "trolling" unless you're just a gigantic dumbass.

I'm glad you are so against people invading countries in the name of reilgion because that's exactly what the Israelians did to the Palestinians.

facepalm-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Like 2

The media have made her out to be a saint for being a victim of a form of extremism which they spend most of their time calling people like me "racist" for suggesting it actually even exists...

They really just seem to like people who get shot and live. The American media did a complete 180 on their attitude to Ronald Reagan when he got shot, and spent the rest of the decade giving him one long hummer, very weird

The waste of space that is Kerry Katona.

Alex Jones and Matt Baker. Both prime examples of child's TV presenters crossing into adulthood and being jolly hockey sticks about it.

I miss Sarah Kennedy from Radio 2 even if again it was a bit pointless most of the time. When we got her tired and emotional (half cut more like with some light racism) morning were much more fun. Her replacement Vanessa Feltz does my nut in even more.

I'm with you on Matt Baker. I don't mind kids TV presenters moving to adult targeted television if they actually bother adapting their presentation style. He hasn't.