Joey Russ

Ideas And Possibilities For 2018

1 hour ago, Szabaka said:

Bill Cosby - age 80 next year - the stress of his trial(s) for sex crimes could do him in, and certainly if he is sentenced to prison, that could break his will to live. 

Yeah he's got some meds for that.....as a few women will no doubt testify

• Like 1

On 4/11/2017 at 10:50, Szabaka said:

Bill Cosby - age 80 next year - the stress of his trial(s) for sex crimes could do him in, and certainly if he is sentenced to prison, that could break his will to live. 

Cosby turns 80 this year in July. 

On 4/11/2017 at 04:50, Szabaka said:

The "stress of his trial(s) for war crimes" certainly hasn't dampened the spirits of spry Nuon Chea, who faces daily whatever in a Cambodian prison.  At 89, I put him in a few DPs every year cuz it defies logic he is tolerating his surroundings.  I also believe the guards kick him in the teeth daily to no avail.
Given that, Cosby has at least 5 years yet. 

SC

Irish politician Liam Cosgrave celbrating his birth for the 97th time today.  
SC

I've always been surprised he's never shown up on the Deathlist, tbh. A wise choice so far, admittedly.

Mind you, they skipped on Reynolds too.

Burt Reynolds, 81,  while his quintuple heart bypass of six-years ago succeeded, his financial position remains dismal (possibly a negative net-worth).  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burt_Reynolds

"Marriage is about the most expensive way for the average man to get laundry done."

"My movies were the kind they show in prisons and airplanes, because nobody can leave."

'You can only hold your stomach in for so many years."

An online crowdfunding effort has raised over $50,000 to help pay for cancer treatments for Threadhead Records leader Chris Joseph.

Joseph, a Los Angeles native who helped found Threadhead Records shortly after Hurricane Katrina wiped out scores of musicians across the New Orleans area, was recently diagnosed with pancreatic cancer.  Threadhead, a not-for-profit, volunteer record label made up of New Orleans musical fans from around the world, has raised over $500,000 and released over 50 albums by New Orleans artists since its founding, according to singer songwriter and Threadhead artist Paul Sanchez.

Odds of obit: 1:1500
But hey....
SC

does anyone here think either Clint Eastwood or Sheila Mercier will die soon? they are good bets in my view

Also Roger Moore has been in a bad way.. cant even have a martini now!

35 minutes ago, MDavidSteel said:

does anyone here think either Clint Eastwood or Sheila Mercier will die soon? they are good bets in my view

Also Roger Moore has been in a bad way.. cant even have a martini now!

Sheila Mercier is a good bet.Eastwood is a poor bet and Moore is a fair bet.

• Like 1

well, Clint eastwood does seem to be doing less in recent years, not having acted since 2009 and even though hes a director, no recent films come to mind

He still looks 10 _15 years younger than he is and has no known health issues.

15 minutes ago, MDavidSteel said:

well, Clint eastwood does seem to be doing less in recent years, not having acted since 2009 and even though hes a director, no recent films come to mind

Sully. It was nominated for a fucking Oscar.

• Like 3

On 08/04/2016 at 20:07, Davey Jones' Locker said:

She looks like the woman from Roxette!

Marie Frederiksson still not make public appearances due to "health condition".

The link (gaystarnews?) is the link is the link, and 2 months old. That's Google for you. However, according to the sidebar, you can finally find out what the world's gayest beach is. Exciting stuff.

how does peter mayhew sound for you? i know hes not doing good and the phenomia a couple years back and im feeling like he will find himself seventy four and at deaths door

29 minutes ago, MDavidSteel said:

how does peter mayhew sound for you? i know hes not doing good and the phenomia a couple years back and im feeling like he will find himself seventy four and at deaths door

A real phenom he is.

• Like 1

"Isn't he dead? No, wait, that's Patrick Mayhew!"

My internal thought process there.

when they said Robin Williams had snuffed it i first thought they meant the guy who used to be in take that

but anyways they start work on star wars 9 this july and im sure they will finish it up in 2018 and Peter Mayhew could die a happy man after that i know

On ‎13‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 23:52, MDavidSteel said:

Clint Eastwood is to direct a film based on the true story of the passengers who stopped a terror attack on a train to Paris in 2015

1 hour ago, torbrexbones said:

Clint Eastwood is to direct a film based on the true story of the passengers who stopped a terror attack on a train to Paris in 2015

Conversely one could argue that this is a sign of overworking himself.

Recently saw A Streetcat Named Bob on DVD and it makes it clear Bob met James Bowen in 2007. So the still living Bob ain't exactly young for a cat. Deffo get mentioned when he goes though even the low-hanging Deathrace will rule out a cat.

Co-incidentally, Bowen's step-dad is a vile paedo who shagged Bowen's girlfriend and interfered with a much younger girl.

Link: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3907950/The-dark-family-story-betrayal-paedophilia-Street-Cat-Named-Bob.html