Grim Reaper

Errol Christie

Tomorrow, on the death anniversary of Muhammad Ali. 

June 14th

1 hour ago, RadGuy said:

July 1, 2017

I was going to take July 1st just to be difficult about the one year from last June thing, but since its taken, I'm going with July 2nd :P

Though I have to wonder, with so many hits to the bottom of the list, will any of the bottom 10 survive the year? At the moment it seems unlikely tbh...

1 minute ago, RishCast said:

I was going to take July 1st just to be difficult about the one year from last June thing, but since its taken, I'm going with July 2nd :P

Though I have to wonder, with so many hits to the bottom of the list, will any of the bottom 10 survive the year? At the moment it seems unlikely tbh...

Gay Byrne should be fine to make 2018.

9 minutes ago, RishCast said:

Liz Dawn has survived a long time with her illness, she can survive longer. And I don't know how Valerie Harper is doing at the moment, but Gay Byrne should definitely be safe for 2018.

Poor guy. He fought it as far as his good physique and cheerful temper allowed. I hope he gained a couple of pleasant days because death will be a relief.

Just now, gcreptile said:

Poor guy. He fought it as far as his good physique and cheerful temper allowed. I hope he gained a couple of pleasant days because death will be a relief.

It is very sad.Seen a few videos of him and he seems like a really nice guy.He has done remarkably well in staving off the inevitable.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Shaun of the Dead said:

It is very sad.Seen a few videos of him and he seems like a really nice guy.He has done remarkably well in staving off the inevitable.

You don't really think of boxers for being very nice, but both Ali and Christie are definitely very nice people. 

5 hours ago, The Dead Cow said:

June 29th.

His 54th birthday.

DI's wet dream.

13 minutes ago, RadGuy said:

His 54th birthday.

DI's wet dream.

Gord's birthday was 9th Feb, so no chance of that here, but then, I quite like his music, and he seems like a chill dude, so am happier for him to have a few more months on the planet rather than worry about some silly points.

• Like 1

I'd rather Christie not linger that long tbh, not thinking about deadpool points so much as he's clearly suffering a great deal. Can't even imagine how much pain 100 tumors would bring - poor guy.

• Like 5

Especially as Gord has been out and about this year and not housebound.The quality of life is still there in his case.

4 minutes ago, Death Impends said:

I'd rather Christie not linger that long tbh, not thinking about deadpool points so much as he's clearly suffering a great deal. Can't even imagine how much pain 100 tumors would bring - poor guy.

Reminds me of when RK was going slowly last year, and one of the tumours was pressing down on her lungs so as to simulate suffocation with each breathe. Sounded horrific.

Would have voted June 8th but someone already took it.

June 10th

On the same day as DJ Casper

46 minutes ago, msc said:

Reminds me of when RK was going slowly last year, and one of the tumours was pressing down on her lungs so as to simulate suffocation with each breathe. Sounded horrific.

RK!

3 minutes ago, The Mad Hatter said:

RK!

That's Rowena Kincaid, a BBC journalist with a bucket that was in a ton of pain.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Joey Russ said:

That's Rowena Kincaid, a BBC journalist with a bucket that was in a ton of pain.

^ What he said.

Errol Christie Sweepstakes
-
Zsa Zsa's Leg: June 5th
Fergie86: June 12th
Shaun Of The Dead: June 7th
Drol: June 10th
Book: June 20th
The Dead Cow: June 29th
Dead Wait: June 6th
Charon: August 21st
Redrumours: June 8th