Joey Russ

John McCain

1 hour ago, msc said:

Well, it's better than Michael McIntyre.

Very true.

1 hour ago, En Passant said:

What are you going to request if it turns out to be Tibet?

Then we're gonna learn that he must be an imposter, since the real Dalai Lama is exiled from Tibet (and would be arrested if he ever entered the PRC).

Unless we accept the PRC's claims that the whole (or at least the Northern part) of Arunachal Pradash where this traitor his Majesty resides is South Tibet and is rightfully theirs.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

Can a mod check the IP address of the Dalai Lama to see if it’s someone we’re familiar with?

IP address definitely not from Tibet. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

Just for reference, a conspiracy theory forum I mooch on is half convinced John McCain doesn't have cancer at all.  I'm reserving judgement but apparently his 'hurt leg boot' (whatever you call the thing) has mysteriously swapped from one leg to the other - people are wondering if he's not ill at all and the boot is actually hiding an ankle tag bracelet.  Terminal cancer would apparently be a good way to avoid awkward questions about his naughtiness in the past.

Just putting it out there!

• Like 2

3D490D82-F116-4A69-AB9C-A2DEB567CF7C.jpeg

• Haha 1

On 3/10/2018 at 12:58, Paul Bearer said:

IP address definitely not from Tibet. 

The real Dalai Lama lives in exile in India, but travels a lot. :hatsoff:

On 21/02/2018 at 01:58, MartinLutherDay said:

You're only calling me a troll/Russian bot because you have no argument. Speaking about racism, just because I am from Moscow doesn't mean I am a Russian bot.

On 21/02/2018 at 03:26, EGN said:

Is Moscow near Wellington now?

On 21/02/2018 at 03:35, Paul Bearer said:

Nearer Milton Keynes. 

Didn't accidentally spill some nerve gas while he was in England, did he?

Saw the picture yesterday, I just thought that you don't see him standing or walking anymore.

I think the fact that he hasn’t been at the senate for the past three months despite reports of him “getting better” is alarming in itself, even without the deterioration that is clear in the photo. I honestly doubt he’ll make it back to congress before his death at this point tbh...

• Like 2

Just now, Joey Russ said:

I think the fact that he hasn’t been at the senate for the past three months despite reports of him “getting better” is alarming in itself, even without the deterioration that is clear in the photo. I honestly doubt he’ll make it back to congress before his death at this point tbh...

My thoughts exactly.If he was doing well he would have been back at the Senate at least once.

Oh look another new post in the John McCain thread.

*mark as read*

Arizona State Senate moves to change rules for replacing McCain to avoid his seat being on the ballot in November, Democrats plan to block legislation.

Republicans urgently pushed for this as if McCain will die in a matter of days or weeks.

Bill is unlikely to pass due to a majority clause requiring a 2/3 majority vote, State Sen. Steve Farley, who's also running for Governor has said "That won't happen."

1 hour ago, Zsa Zsa's leg said:

Arizona State Senate moves to change rules for replacing McCain to avoid his seat being on the ballot in November, Democrats plan to block legislation.

Republicans urgently pushed for this as if McCain will die in a matter of days or weeks.

Bill is unlikely to pass due to a majority clause requiring a 2/3 majority vote, State Sen. Steve Farley, who's also running for Governor has said "That won't happen."

Very low tactics by the Arizonan state senate republicans. 

• Thanks 1

Megan mccain rushing back to Arizona to be with her father.It's not looking good for him...https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/arizona/2018/04/19/meghan-mccain-am-going-home-arizona-john-mccain-health-update/534923002/ 

I wonder if he'll go before his mother.Is she indestructible or what?

• Like 1

Oh.. significant!

Edit: Ok, now that I've read the article (....), I think she's making a just-in-case visit. A couple of weeks ago I decided against one of those myself (it went well).

McCain's son-in-law: "John hugged me tonight and told me to take care of Meghan."

McCain is also still recovering following his intestinal surgery weeks ago.

1 hour ago, Zsa Zsa's leg said:

McCain's son-in-law: "John hugged me tonight and told me to take care of Meghan."

McCain is also still recovering following his intestinal surgery weeks ago.

not sounding too good then 

His wife tweeting that they are 'at home in our beloved valley enjoying the sunset' https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/arizona/2018/04/23/john-mccain-wife-cindy-mccain-home-cornville-hidden-valley/544552002/ All sounds very dramatic and sad. I fear we could hear an announcement at any time ...:(

Apparently also re-admitted to hospital. Plus, apart from a statement on the passing of Babs, his Twitter account has been silent since April 16, whereas before he posted something pretty much daily. 

Appears to be enjoying the sunset alright. :grave:

A question of days, and the plural form is stretching it.

If he dies in May, there will have to be a special election this year.