Joey Russ

John McCain

Being reported his mother is still "spunky" and fully aware of what is happening with his son.

Donald Trump still hasn't tweeted about it. How can anyone be so heartless and cruel ?

7 hours ago, Spade_Cooley said:

I can exclusively reveal American newsrooms are currently running around like blue-arsed flies at this news, so I think we're looking at him going in the next few days rather than a brave final weeks fight against cancer.

Do you work in the news/media business?

8 hours ago, Sean said:

Being reported his mother is still "spongy" and fully aware of what is happening with his son.

Spongy?? More like a wet sponge or like a dry sponge?

7 hours ago, CoffinLodger said:

Donald Trump still hasn't tweeted about it. How can anyone be so heartless and cruel ?

In Trump's case, I would say that "nothing" is preferable- he is doing McCain a favor!

• Like 1

I feel so bad for his mother. I think she's around 104 and has to see this. I'm sure this will kill her, if old age doesn't. Let's pray for a miracle, that John McCain pulls through.

4 hours ago, JTrost1234 said:

I feel so bad for his mother. I think she's around 104 and has to see this. I'm sure this will kill her, if old age doesn't. Let's pray for a miracle, that John McCain pulls through.

She's 106 actually. Yeah, I too feel her son's death would affect her drastically.

1 hour ago, markb4 said:

She's 106 actually. Yeah, I too feel her son's death would affect her drastically.

Yeah, but...

If you're 106 aren't you - like - experienced in seeing those around you pegging out; or is the rest of his family still alive too?

• Like 1

On 24/08/2018 at 23:11, CoffinLodger said:

Because he has been heartless and cruel to McCain before he got ill.Wishing him well would be seen rightly as hypocrisy.If Trump had any decency though he would have made a statement apologising for denigrating him and say he is praying for him and his family as some things stretch beyond political arguments.This is Trump though so that won't happen.

• Like 2

RIP. Don't agree with his policies at all, but I disagree with the way his party treated him in his waning days even more. I do appreciate his ACA vote, he stood up, when others sat down. 

Shame to here. Don’t really agree with his politics, but he was definitely one of the better politicians out there. We really need more like him in today’s world. :rip:

• Like 2

Thought I'd check to see if Trump finally had something nice to say about him- here is his latest tweet... 

..and to think they could have had McCain as President... :mellow:

R.I.P to a much greater  man than Pres Trump could ever be !

America has lost a principled politician and an honourable man. I hope his family may find peace. RIP. 

On ‎24‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 22:52, Sean said:

Being reported his mother is still "spunky" and fully aware of what is happening with his son.

When your 81 year old son pre deceases you you know you've lived too long ! 

• Like 1

John McCain has died... https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/john-mccain-death/index.html

he passed. Just heard it on 1010 WINS news.

Now they're breaking the news. This is so sad.

I was hoping he'd live longer.

They're playing old interviews on the radio. It's sad to hear his voice.

As I look over the list, I see a lot more deaths imminent, due to the high ages among the people. I see a lot of 90+, even 95+ people.

Edited by JTrost1234

Oh well at least he lived long enough to see Trumps worst week since becoming President . I can imagine him beaming up to heaven saying 'so long sucker' to Trump with a grin on his face and a thumbs down sign !

4 days shy of his 82nd birthday only.

I feel very bad for his family, and specially mother for his mother

• Like 1

In honor of Senator McCain’s memory, I will bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran.

• Like 1

You gotta love the onion sometimes. :D 

A028B8EF-2C55-4584-8539-DB4571ED26CA.png

• Like 7

Feel bad for the McCain family, but I can't really bring myself to like him.

For all the good things he did, there was a ton of bad. From saying "I hate the gooks", to singing "bomb bomb bomb Iran", to inflicting Sarah Palin and the Tea Party upon America.

• Like 2