football_fan

New Here And Just Saying Hello

12 hours ago, Life Is Beautiful said:

Hello :)

I'm Anes. I live in Italy but I'm originally from Morocco. I'm a master student and an art enthusiast who just loves the idea of this site.

So, I decided that today I will become part of this community!

Ahem, that's all I have for the moment.

Welcome LiB.  What's your favourite holiday destination?

13 hours ago, Life Is Beautiful said:

Hello :)

I'm Anes. I live in Italy but I'm originally from Morocco. I'm a master student and an art enthusiast who just loves the idea of this site.

So, I decided that today I will become part of this community!

Ahem, that's all I have for the moment.

Welcome to the sote Anes.Hope you enjoy the forums and pools on offer.

• Like 1

Thank you very much guys!

Youwanticewiththat, my favorite holiday destination for the moment being would be Spain. The people, the food, the beaches, the nature, the architecture...everything there is wonderful. Plus, for a student, everything there is quite affordable (as long as you keep out of the touristic sites :))

Hello!

Longtime lurker, first time poster. Off-and-on dead pool participant since 1997. 

What took me so long? Good or even tepid DP chat is harder to come by for me elsewhere. Love the forums for research and banter. Last week's UK election news and commentary have been extensive and amusing enough where I now feel almost informed to understand the UK political posts. 

Despite the avatar, I am female and drink coffee. Like Buster Keaton's character in "The Railrodder", I ended up at Canada's west coast and now cavort, dally and mope depending on the seasons on both sides of the 49th parallel. (I vote in Canada's federal elections. I claim no responsibility for the US political climate.)

Happy to be here, and thankful for the help the forum's given me in this year's dead pools.

• Like 6

Welcome to the forums Torva and thanks for joining. :) 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Torva Messor said:

Hello!

Longtime lurker, first time poster. Off-and-on dead pool participant since 1997. 

What took me so long? Good or even tepid DP chat is harder to come by for me elsewhere. Love the forums for research and banter. Last week's UK election news and commentary have been extensive and amusing enough where I now feel almost informed to understand the UK political posts. 

Despite the avatar, I am female and drink coffee. Like Buster Keaton's character in "The Railrodder", I ended up at Canada's west coast and now cavort, dally and mope depending on the seasons on both sides of the 49th parallel. (I vote in Canada's federal elections. I claim no responsibility for the US political climate.)

Happy to be here, and thankful for the help the forum's given me in this year's dead pools.

Welcome to the forum.

Beware of vertically challenged fanny rats with a webcam. 

Apart from that............ :)

• Like 3

white-puppy-waving-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Like 2

Grim won't be pleased with the name coffee3.gif

• Like 1

This is the dating thread, right.......................?  :)

• Haha 1

Ah, welcome back Scraggy......,

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Aye, hiya Scraggy, hiya pal!

• Like 2

Just checked the logs. Looks what happened was the latest newcomer (welcome to the forums, incidentally!) created a new thread entirely rather than posting in and another staff merged the two threads, but it kept the latter's title. Went ahead and restored the original title.

Thanks boss. 

don't think he's new

Well. It appears i missed this thread. Hello, people :)

I uh... i'm not totally sure what to put here. I don't remember exactly when and how i found this website (this year though, i know that much) and i haven't been lurking for that long at all. But the whole idea of this list has interested me for a while and dead pools seem quite intriguing, so i figured i might as well create an account and participate - seeing as it's December and all. Hopefully i won't become as bad as The Mad Hatter seemed to be :P

4BDC3BDF-C6E7-40F5-B98C-D05941A3E8A1.gif

• Like 1

Well hellooooooooooooo  wave_smiley53.gif

• Like 1