football_fan

New Here And Just Saying Hello

How do!
I'm Mike, long time lurker on here.
Exiled Yorkshireman, left the UK in 2007 to work in Germany with an aim to buy a Porsche.
Unfortunately, once I'd got enough money to buy said German sports car, I met a girl, got married, had kids and now i've no money or a Porsche... but at least by being born in Germany my kids qualify to play for Deustchland when they grow up!

Left Germany in 2015, now working and residing in Cyprus living the dream... and the dream is bloody cold this time of year and less rewarding thanks to that bloody referendum thing last year decimating the exchange rate!

I'm a Star Wars fan hence my theme team in DDP, I try to like English football but given I'm a Sheffield Wednesday fan it doesn't work out that way often so I tend to look forward to NFL time and follow the Broncos (used to go to at least one game a year to watch them... but marriage and kids put pay to that!)

Anyway, that's me. I'll try not to bother or offend anyone while here...

• Like 1

How do!

I'm Mike, long time lurker on here.

Exiled Yorkshireman, left the UK in 2007 to work in Germany with an aim to buy a Porsche.

Unfortunately, once I'd got enough money to buy said German sports car, I met a girl, got married, had kids and now i've no money or a Porsche... but at least by being born in Germany my kids qualify to play for Deustchland when they grow up!

Left Germany in 2015, now working and residing in Cyprus living the dream... and the dream is bloody cold this time of year and less rewarding thanks to that bloody referendum thing last year decimating the exchange rate!

I'm a Star Wars fan hence my theme team in DDP, I try to like English football but given I'm a Sheffield Wednesday fan it doesn't work out that way often so I tend to look forward to NFL time and follow the Broncos (used to go to at least one game a year to watch them... but marriage and kids put pay to that!)

Anyway, that's me. I'll try not to bother or offend anyone while here...

Haven't been lurking long enough, have you?

Welcome

Hey. New. Barely literate, so sorry in advance for the shite I'll post.

I'll post obsessively for a couple of days and then fuck off. I have form for doing this. At least I'll only drag the forum down for a short time

I'll post obsessively for a couple of days and then fuck off. I have form for doing this. At least I'll only drag the forum down for a short time

Sounds promising.

Sounds promising.

I like setting the bar high.

i am known for my psychic predictions on instagram and have developed quite a following in my celebrity predictions. i think i can contribute a little bit of input here. hope i can do well here :)

i am known for my psychic predictions on instagram and have developed quite a following in my celebrity predictions. i think i can contribute a little bit of input here. hope i can do well here :)

Hello. Can I recommend the Leah Bracknell thread. You should be able to provide valuable input into the debate on shamanism.

• Like 1

Hello everyone I am M David Steel (you may call me David or Steel) I did ask someone to call me M but then again im not Judi Dench so maybe seemed wrong

I checked out the main site for a while, then decided to come to the forums so i could share my feelings on the main subjects! (and just take pride in being a part of another online community)

I'm a very ambitious fiction writer and keen on the performing arts, too - drama, music and such

• Like 1

Welcome David. :)

dear admin, please ignore my PM.  Apparently I now sign in as Sir Creep two words not sir-creep hyphenated.  SMH

Whatever works.
SC

8 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

dear admin, please ignore my PM.  Apparently I now sign in as Sir Creep two words not sir-creep hyphenated.  SMH

Whatever works.
SC

:scratchhead:

Lets keep this clear and concise.

I am an ex-milatary officer who has served 2 years in the Afghan war, spending my time abusing slaves and grilling Afghani warrior heads until I had my left arm and both legs blown off by an IED.

I joined Deathlist for one purpose. To regularly supply myself with the satisfaction of the death of others and the commotion that surrounds it.

Thats all thats too it.

Thank you and I am sure my time here at Deathlist will be memorable.

• Like 5

hello-bear.gif

• Like 1

On ‎28‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 00:32, Mr D Mentia said:

Lets keep this clear and concise.

I am an ex-milatary officer who has served 2 years in the Afghan war, spending my time abusing slaves and grilling Afghani warrior heads until I had my left arm and both legs blown off by an IED.

I joined Deathlist for one purpose. To regularly supply myself with the satisfaction of the death of others and the commotion that surrounds it.

Thats all thats too it.

Thank you and I am sure my time here at Deathlist will be memorable.

So close to being a talking head...ah well.

• Haha 1

Hello :)

I'm Anes. I live in Italy but I'm originally from Morocco. I'm a master student and an art enthusiast who just loves the idea of this site.

So, I decided that today I will become part of this community!

Ahem, that's all I have for the moment.

• Like 3

Welcome!

• Like 1