Grim Reaper

Fidel Castro

Nah - going down fast...

Last night I saw the artical which was posted. Fidel Castro has had three failed operations, he is eighty years old and people want him dead for years. Now Deathlist holds him in the number one section, last year if you can recall it was the first seat that was first to be empty, with Castro's condition still so unclear, and the diagnosis not officially announced i'm still open to anything. I think personally that Cuba is probably one of those jerk off countries that could quote Castro's scripts, maybe if Fidel wants to have a kidney operation one weekend he has a kidney operation, but was any operation even performed? No. I always saw Castro as a neighbor hood joker, I mean why the hell was he president of Cuba for 47 years. Is it a sixth grade education that leads to honor and fame in Cuban politics? I'm sure he was a good dictator, but at a gas station he could have sipped whisky and puffed cigars all day long. But I guess he did that anyway.

I'm guessing he's gannin' down fast. Having said that the number one position on the DL in comparison to last year isn't always a good guide. Lou Rawles was a shoe-in, obviously had days to live when nominated. Castro's a little harder to call. Though the long term signs are dire and the fact we're talking about reports rather than his performance in public is probably in our favour too. I'd say we'll have him sooner than later but - either way - in 2007.

Guest Guest

it looks like the doctor who flew to Cuba to give his 'official' (ie propoganda) opinion has leaked out to his colleagues at the hospital where he works what the real situation is ie Castro is indeed terminally ill

4 hours ago - Castro at deaths door. - http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,2...851-663,00.html

(I will be reaping untill the bitter end)

Sounds to me like he's been stitched up.

The Australian's seem to think he's

on death's door
I'm just wondering if it's a trap door

Five minutes ago I yawned and went on to do something else. :blink:

Castro health fears 'played down

So who knows what his current situation is. CNN last night changed their reports from being "critical" to "serious" and then to "gravely ill" this morning

Five minutes ago I yawned and went on to do something else. :blink:

Right now Fidel Castro is wishing he could do that!

Are you suggesting Castro is a closet homosexual ?

Well in a recent artical a few hours ago, it was rumered that because of radiation treatment for possible cancer he doesn't have a beard. That is why he has closed his window to the public.

I thought he didn't have cancer?

Any reports on how Castro is doing?

Any reports on how Castro is doing?

Can only find rehashes of what we already know. A few "obit-style" pages coming through, in waiting, though.

He is at eighteen on my list, and tommorow is the date. I'm not putting my life on it, but then again I wouldn't be very suprised.

FIDEL CASTRO HAS 80% CHANCE OF DEATH....http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/americas/01/15/castro.condition/index.html

8 pointer

:crossbone:

According to CNN and spanish newspaper El País, Castro decided against routine surgery which would have provided him with an 'artificial anus'... :crossbone:

A very reasonable decision, I suppose.

According to CNN and spanish newspaper El País, Castro decided against routine surgery which would have provided him with an 'artificial anus'... :crossbone:

A very reasonable decision, I suppose.

He should have a chat with the Archbishop Of Chicago, he seems to be getting on fine with his artificial bladder.

Without wishing to be too graphic, I'd rather have a reconstructed back passage than run the risk of fecal matter leaking in to my bloodstream.