Paul Bearer

Prince Andrew

Prince Andrew
Alan Dershowitz 
Bill Clinton

Anyone else of note mentioned on the Epstein documents?

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Prince Andrew
Alan Dershowitz 
Bill Clinton

Anyone else of note mentioned on the Epstein documents?

Donald Trump, Stephen Hawking, Ghislaine Maxwell (obviously), Al Gore, and a bunch more I am probably forgetting. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tango854 said:

Donald Trump, Stephen Hawking, Ghislaine Maxwell (obviously), Al Gore, and a bunch more I am probably forgetting. 

Oprah too.

Basically everyone we thought would be mentioned.

• Like 1

Kevin Spacey, too.

Was Noam Chomsky mentioned yet? I know Epstein was especially interested in that 'Manufactured consent' idea of his.

• Facepalm 1

I can just imagine 'how much for a happy ending' being said in Stephen Hawking's voice

The Hawking mention is bizarre to say the least - Epstein apparantly willing to pay for someone to confirm Hawking didn't take part in an orgy.

• Shocked 1

I’ve seen a list on X with Celine Dion, Cher, Madonna, Meryl Streep, DeGeneres and others being on it. Is that true ? Also what happens if this is true ?

Finding Prince Andrew on this list is as surprising as finding a shit in the toilet…immediately after hearing a plop…when sitting on it. 

This isn’t news. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Lafaucheuse said:

I’ve seen a list on X with Celine Dion, Cher, Madonna, Meryl Streep, DeGeneres and others being on it. Is that true ? Also what happens if this is true ?

Depends on what "this" is. Epstein had a few ways of hooking people into his financial/Ponzi scheme empire. The plying of trafficked sex workers was simply one very effective means. A load of wealthy and influential people, a few of whom - like Prince Andrew - also appear to have been absolute mug punters where this stuff was concerned  were effectively trapped, and that gave Epstein's operation blue chip financial clients. Don't think there's much evidence that the women - and the ones you list are fairly savvy and have stayed wealthy because of that - were involved for any reason other than the funds appeared to be performing well. 

1 minute ago, Windsor said:

Finding Prince Andrew on this list is as surprising as finding a shit in the toilet…immediately after hearing a plop…when sitting on it. 

This isn’t news. 

Agreed, but it's further confirmation that if he lives as long as his mum then his public life is history. 

44 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

Agreed, but it's further confirmation that if he lives as long as his mum then his public life is history. 

I know several people who think he has been set uo by Harry and Meghan fans. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Facepalm 1

8 hours ago, Tango854 said:

Is there any evidence that Epstein et al were sexually abusing pre-pubescent children

Because that is what paedophilia is.  It's very important that we keep a word for this specific perversion.

Having sex with physically mature young people is not paedophilia, even if they are below the age of consent (which of course varies according to the jurisdiction).

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lafaucheuse said:

Doubt it - people on X/Twitter are editing the list to add people they have beef with. I've seen an edited list w/ LeBron James because the person tweeting liked a rival basketball team. Plus none of the newspapers that are doing a "here are the important names on the list" article that I've seen have mentioned any of the above.

1 hour ago, Toast said:

Is there any evidence that Epstein et al were sexually abusing pre-pubescent children

Because that is what paedophilia is.  It's very important that we keep a word for this specific perversion.

Having sex with physically mature young people is not paedophilia, even if they are below the age of consent (which of course varies according to the jurisdiction).

The issue is the coercing and trafficking of vulnerable (i.e., chaotic family lives, education gone to shit etc.) young women and the way Epstein's operation groomed them with work and gifts before demanding return payment in kind from the girls by way of sexual favours for Epstein and anyone he deemed worthy of one. Not technically paedophilia but still actionable in court and a reason you might decide to pay £12 million to shut someone up rather than face her lawyers in court.

• Like 1

Being on the Epstein list doesn't mean that a person did anything illegal, he was a well-connected financier as well as an absolute monster. That being said, the documents do implicate certain people in certain activities and that should be investigated and in few cases, such as Andrew and I'd also say Clinton, there is more evidence pointing in the guilty direction than not. Some of these 'surprise' names I've seen mentioned like George Lucas and David Copperfield could only have been mentioned once in the entire spread of documents, in those cases I don't think 'guilty by association' works.

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

The issue is the coercing and trafficking of vulnerable (i.e., chaotic family lives, education gone to shit etc.) young women and the way Epstein's operation groomed them with work and gifts before demanding return payment in kind from the girls by way of sexual favours for Epstein and anyone he deemed worthy of one. Not technically paedophilia but still actionable in court and a reason you might decide to pay £12 million to shut someone up rather than face her lawyers in court.

That is an entirely separate issue.

My point is that the constant misuse of the term "paedophile" will leave us without a word to describe a very different form of abuse. 

Furthermore it leads to people being seriously misinformed about Epstein's practices.

4 minutes ago, Commtech Sio Bibble said:

Being on the Epstein list doesn't mean that a person did anything illegal, he was a well-connected financier as well as an absolute monster. That being said, the documents do implicate certain people in certain activities and that should be investigated and in few cases, such as Andrew and I'd also say Clinton, there is more evidence pointing in the guilty direction than not. Some of these 'surprise' names I've seen mentioned like George Lucas and David Copperfield could only have been mentioned once in the entire spread of documents, in those cases I don't think 'guilty by association' works.

In the case of David Copperfield, I've only seen one mention of him so far, which is that he was at one of these parties and he asked one of Andrew's victims if she realised that Epstein's girls were being asked to procure more girls for him. No mention of sexual impropriety as far as I've seen but it still places him at these parties and he still has questions to answer.

4 hours ago, Toast said:

Aye, so take your point above and having Googled the US legal definition the watershed age below which paedophilia kicks in is 14 (Epstein's youngest victims were 14, so it likely made sense to him to argue he wasn't any kind of pervert legally speaking). That said, we're in self-regulating territory of a very dodgy nature, Gary Glitter - for example - thought his prosecutions in Asia an affront to justice because he was prepared to pay damages to the families of the very young kids involved. Put it this way, I'm not sure I'd strike up any pub conversation defending Epstein on the grounds he was only attracted to sexually mature females. And, where the hangers onto Epstein are concerned the court of public opinion will likely make harsh judgements for anyone provably indulging the way Epstein himself did. Ghislaine Maxwell had great lawyers and still got 20 years, 'nuff said.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Toast said:

I don't give a shit about the differences between Ephebophilia and pedophilia, and anyone who does that is not say a prosecutor or a judge is a little bit sus in my opinion. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Phantom said:

If Clinton was a pedophile, he would have been arrested when this was released 

Who’s being naïve, Kay?

5 minutes ago, Salmon Mousse said:

Who’s being naïve, Kay?

What are you on about? 

The only thing mentioned was that Clinton liked his women young. Lewinsky was 22 when she was involved with Clinton who was 27 years older than her. 

• Like 1