Paul Bearer

Prince Andrew

Advice to British primary schools in the wake of recent events

306123211_10158677941891156_303228576632

• Haha 8
  • Shocked 1

A beautifully projected tribute to the dodgy duke.

• Haha 1

Wrong time to voice it though, respect for the Queen should come first.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Khthonia said:

Wrong time to voice it though, respect for the Queen should come first.

No, it’s the perfect time to shine a light on what the elite get away with.

• Like 5

Agree to disagree, shouting over the dead? To state a point most already know and agree on is in my opinion disrespectful. As all though we are all built different and you are allowed your opinion the same as myself.

• Like 1

All he was doing was opening up new pork markets...Truss'll tell you...

Do not get me wrong he is a vile man in my eyes. I just didn't think the timing was right to express it. People will show all they see and he will crumble and god will judge him at the end of the day. This was not his day or time, this is a time of reflection and just thanking the Queen of her loyalty and how people very rarely do these days. Show kindness and respect, and show forgiveness and love.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Khthonia said:

Do not get me wrong he is a vile man in my eyes. I just didn't think the timing was right to express it. People will show all they see and he will crumble and god will judge him at the end of the day. This was not his day or time, this is a time of reflection and just thanking the Queen of her loyalty and how people very rarely do these days. Show kindness and respect, and show forgiveness and love.

Well, I think it’s respectful enough to the Queen to have forgiven her for paying off Andrew’s £12m perv debt. Let’s face it, without her doing that, he’d be in prison by now.

So rather than be out and about reminding people of the time where the much-loved deceased monarch lost tonnes of respect from the public, maybe it’s best if he fucks out of public view for the rest of his life, which, incidentally, is something that I believe the King would agree with.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, TQR said:

Well, I think it’s respectful enough to the Queen to have forgiven her for paying off Andrew’s £12m perv debt. Let’s face it, without her doing that, he’d be in prison by now.

So rather than be out and about reminding people of the time where the much-loved deceased monarch lost tonnes of respect from the public, maybe it’s best if he fucks out of public view for the rest of his life, which, incidentally, is something that I believe the King would agree with.

I do expect him to be sent to some godforsaken place like America tbh. :D

• Like 1

Just now, msc said:

I do expect him to be sent extradited to some godforsaken place like America tbh. :D

FTFY. :lol:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, TQR said:

No, it’s the perfect time to shine a light on what the elite get away with.

You don't know that he's guilty of anything, other than association. 

He may well have done what he is accused of, but if he was justice was not done because someone decided a heap of cash was better than justice. 
It was neither the time or the place to holler abuse, although I cannot criticise the man for holding that opinion. 

• Like 1

I believe in time being a great healer.

It has worked for the Queen, Charles and Camilla. Probably will in due course work for Andrew and Harry. They are people as well, no-one is without fault of some kind in their lives, as the great Christian faith of our country teaches us.

Always try and move on from hate towards love, I say. Who knows, maybe one day Sir Creep will be off my ignore list. ;):P

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TQR said:

So rather than be out and about reminding people of the time when the much-loved deceased monarch lost tonnes of respect from the public, maybe it’s best if he fucks out of public view for the rest of his life, which, incidentally, is something that I believe the King would agree with.

I also agree, he shouldn't have been there, he should have been in jail,  My post was for the call-out. The fact he should be accountable like all is not now moment,  it should have been dealt with at the time and he should have also shown respect after being helped through his mess to have stayed away or not been in full view. I despise Andrew; All I see from him is disgusting, but as I said this wasn't the time,

• Like 1

At the end of the day we will NOT judge, we can have an opinion but that doesn't change anything at this time when this time is hers, her family, and the nations that care across the globe, It was still his mum however way he should have or should not have, Elizabeth was his mum,

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Khthonia said:

At the end of the day we will NOT judge, we can have an opinion but that doesn't change anything at this time when this time is hers, her family, and the nations that care across the globe, It was still his mum however way he should have or should not have, Elizabeth was his mum,

We can and will judge. If you are like me, and don't believe in God, than we are the only judgement the man ever gets. 

I don't care what events are going on in his life or globally, he shouldn't be seen publicly with the Royals ever again. The man has lost that privilege.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, TQR said:

He wouldn't though, even if he'd been found guilty palms would have been greased to avoid him doing time. it was just money spent to save the royal family the embarrassment of the trial.

33 minutes ago, MortalCaso said:

We can and will judge. If you are like me, and don't believe in God, than we are the only judgement the man ever gets. 

I don't care what events are going on in his life or globally, he shouldn't be seen publicly with the Royals ever again. The man has lost that privilege.

Still think that is an opinion, who are we to judge, none of us are perfect and Andrew is off the scale from all media I have seen. Whether you believe in god or not, we are not a jury and we are not to judge, so I will take it as your honest opinion as I will for everyone that comments.

I'm not interested in him banging a sex worker, and he should not be branded a paedophile as it is legal here to have sexual activity with a physically mature 17 year old.

He is, however, universally disliked for being unpleasant, entitled and arrogant. 

8 minutes ago, Toast said:

I'm not interested in him banging a sex worker, and he should not be branded a paedophile as it is legal here to have sexual activity with a physically mature 17 year old.

He is, however, universally disliked for being unpleasant, entitled and arrogant. 

Not universally. Fergie calls him "The most honourable man I know".

• Like 1

I must confess when watching the Vigil of the Princes I was nervous on his behalf that he might start sweating.

• Haha 1

If we lived in the 1600s I feel like King Charles would have him executed

• Like 2