Paul Bearer

Ideas and Possibilities for 2021

5 minutes ago, Banana said:

If that were true why is Dick van Dyke on the list? He hasn't had any health episodes. The only known health issues he's had is with addiction which he hasn't been afflicted by in over a decade or two. He's still active and look pretty damn good for his age. He's only 4 months older than the Queen. For fuck's sake we had John Edrich and Lester Piggott on the list this year who I don't think literally anybody on this site other than the committee would have ever considered. If the Queen does go next year and she's not on the list this site may as well be shut down. 

good point. 
they put her husband on multiple times but not the Queen. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sean said:

The Queen should be brought back next year.Put her near the bottom of the list.When people get to 95 a fall or chest infection can trigger a terminal decline within days or weeks.She is of course the most famous woman in the world so it would be the biggest miss in the history of DL.

Have you seen Prince Philip recently?

If they can keep that living the Queen has no worries for another 5 years.

The perks of private, round the clock healthcare. And being a lizard person apparently...

46 minutes ago, Windsor said:

Have you seen Prince Philip recently?

If they can keep that living the Queen has no worries for another 5 years.

The perks of private, round the clock healthcare. And being a lizard person apparently...

I seriously thought that after 2012 in Diamond Jubilee Pageant where Phillip got ill from being out in the water he would be gone within the year. Apparently not.

I think Prince Phillip is the problem. By comparison The Queen is apparently healthier and more active but whilst he is still around he looks like the better bet for a hit.

A long shot but how about Douglas Livingstone? Actor and writer, appeared in three well-remembered Play for Today editions with Ray Mort and Brian Glover, both of whom died yonks ago. He is 87 in May and hasn’t been active for nearly 20 years. 

On 15/08/2020 at 15:28, maryportfuncity said:

Posted on the feeling peaky thread but Doug Scott - mountaineering legend and one of the first two up the South West Face of Everest is now struggling with his own stairs. 

Nailed on obit as and when

Thought I'd bring this back. 

Sir Doug Scott (wiki) is 80 in May with terminal brain cancer. I doubt he will see 2022. The only question is, is he "DeathListy enough" to feature?

8 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Sir Doug Scott (wiki) is 80 in May with terminal brain cancer. I doubt he will see 2022. The only question is, is he "DeathListy enough" to feature?

Well, I'd say he is and point out that some of those featured in the 50 are household names of the past and/or people who have had a particular high point in the public eye - as Doug Scott did in 1975

• Like 1

My shortlist is going to look so unoriginal at this pace... :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Barry Corbin. Looked 15 years older than what he is in Better Call Saul.

I reckon Betram Bowyer, 2nd Baron Denham (wiki) will be an easy DDP hit next year.

93 and hasn't voted in the Lords since 2017 (and last spoke in the chamber in 2014). Once very active, it does suggest he has been ill for some time.

26775.jpg.c9986f13f613e279624752e0c7139e7b.jpg

Served in the Governments of Macmillan, Douglas-Home, Heath, Thatcher and Major. He's currently the longest serving member, having sat since 1949! If he dies or retires, that record will fall all the way down to 1962, when David Trefgarne, 2nd Baron Trefgarne (wiki), 79, joined.

Guest Bingo2000

---

31 minutes ago, Bingo2000 said:

What about Philip Baker Hall?

He was good in Capote.

• Haha 1

On 30/11/2020 at 14:12, Ulitzer95 said:

His in my opinion. The names Doug Scott & Dougal Haston were pretty much 'household names' back in the day.

• Like 2

Marilyn Monroe's half-sister Berniece Baker Miracle is still alive at 101.

• Like 1

Why doesn’t the committee just list the ppl that are schedule to be executed next year.

That will certainly drive up the record.

hahah I know it’s kinda cheating but it would work.

Guest Bingo2000

----

15 minutes ago, Bingo2000 said:

Besides the fact you've been saying dumb things all night, i facepalm'd your message because... what even is the point of having a deathlist if you put in there people that has to be executed. I would even say that listing 50 people over 100 or 95 would also be... not "cheating", but definitely useless

English dude