CastAway

Notable Coronavirus Victims

Not notable, happy now?

Right now three Indian heavyweights in hospital with COVID:

1)Lata Mangeshkar (1929): also on life support with respiratory failure in 2019.

2)VS Achuthanandan (1923): survived ICU last year, cerebral hemorrhage survivor.

3)Parkash Singh Badal (1927): just old age and generical age-related issues.

On 14/01/2022 at 22:35, ladyfiona said:

If anyone wants to fake their own death they can - but make sure you don't get covid and become an inpatient. US fugitive who faked death found alive in Glasgow.

Maybe keep an eye on Nicholas Rossi...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-60085230

Remanded in custody, but in a wheelchair and on oxygen. I doubt it's an "I'm really ill, guys!" situation as he's pretending he's not the guy who was dying from cancer. Bit of an odd one. The chances are he wouldn't be seeking medical attention unless he was genuinely on the brink of death.

Olavo de Carvalho, Brazilian conspiracy theorist, anti-vaxxer, Bolsanaro's inspiration, and all around far-right nut who denied the existence of Covid, is dead of Covid at 74. 

Wiki page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olavo_de_Carvalho

Death notice in Portuguese: https://www.cnnbrasil.com.br/politica/internado-nos-estados-unidos-olavo-de-carvalho-morre-aos-74-anos/

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Shocked 1

On 01/01/2022 at 19:15, SleepSerenity said:

Spaniard actor Antonio Resines. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonio_Resines

Most famous for his appearance on sitcom "Los Serrano" where

Reveal hidden contents

everything that happened during those eight seasons turned out to be a dream he had.

https://as.com/diarioas/2021/12/31/actualidad/1640953278_861358.html Article in Spanish but basically says the prognosis is worrying.

"It is very difficult for him to breathe, his lungs are in bad shape; he is conscious, they have not had to sedate him, but Antonio Resines has had cancer, a heart attack, and that contributes to the fact that they have to be watching him 24 hours a day. The important thing, he is conscious, and he is improving, "said journalist Rosa Villacastín on TVE.

Resines has suffered from colorectal cancer and angina pectoris, in addition to suffering from arthritis; Three diseases that have weakened his  health and with the Covid-19 infection, it is time to be attentive to each step of his evolution. He has been at the Gregorio Marañón Hospital in Madrid since December 22. He was vaccinated with two doses, and days before becoming infected he was going to receive the third booster dose that corresponded to him by age.

https://elpais.com/cultura/2022-01-28/el-actor-antonio-resines-sale-de-la-uci-tras-un-mes-ingresado-por-coronavirus.html

Antonio Resines out of ICU after being there for one month with acute respiratory failure and bilateral covid pneumonia. 

• Like 1

Oops! I should read the thread first before posting.....

Get worse soon!

• Haha 4

The music guru behind the rise to fame of John Farnham, Delta Goodrem and Little River Band has died at the age of 74 of complications from Covid-19.

Famed music manager Glenn Wheatley has died of complications from Covid-19 after contracting the virus over the Christmas period.

It’s understood Wheatley, 74, had been in intensive care in a Melbourne hospital over recent weeks before his death.

SC

"Avid anti-vaxxer" Kansas state representative Michael Houser (wikiseriously ill with "something".

Facepalms in 3,2,1...

4 minutes ago, drol said:

"Avid anti-vaxxer" Kansas state representative Michael Houser (wikiseriously ill with "something".

Facepalms in 3,2,1...

Why would anyone facepalm you for that?

Nobody on this forum is denying COVID makes people ill and kills them. Some users here just reject your show of arrogance that there is a single streamlined view on vaccination/COVID-19 origin/health risk vs. measures etc., and that any deviance from that single view makes you a nutty conspiracy theorist.

You got facepalmed to fuck in the Klaus Schwab thread yesterday because you appear to be suggesting that anyone who says he has too much influence over global affairs as one individual is the same as those who suggest there is some kind of illuminati operating in the corridors of power.

He IS an individual with too much influence. As are Bill Gates and George Soros etc. That doesn't mean I believe they are a part of a global illuminati and drink children's blood etc.

Pipe down and stop being so dismissive of others/brandishing them as idiots etc.

• Like 1

"Facepalmed to fuck" by the usual suspects.... :rolleyes:

I only said too much responsibility for pretty much everything is blamed on Schwab by social media. He is like a new Soros. 

All the "drinking blood" exc exc things, you brought them up.

Bike Fall Meme Generator - Imgflip

10 minutes ago, Salmon Mousse said:

You are amazingly pathetic @drol

It takes one to know onw.

• Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, drol said:

It takes one to know onw.

Quoted before edit

• Haha 1

I won't react to futile provocation anymore. Actually I'm putting on ignore all of you and I hope you do the same with me, so the quality of this forum will not further decrease. 

You surely are very troubled people. Hope you find happiness in life. I could be overall happy if I die now.

Bye bye.

• Haha 2

Most tone-deaf person I've ever seen.  The lack of self-awareness is really impressive.

1 hour ago, drol said:

Facepalms in 3,2,1...

It's funny how people can interpret things differently. 

The post was about a person who refuses to be vaccinated, and then falls seriously ill with what is obviously Covid but won't admit it. 

I took this to mean that the :facepalm: would be directed at that person.  But I was clearly wrong. 

• Like 2