Paul Bearer

Captain Tom Moore

Well there’s a shock.

Next you’ll be telling me that LadBaby are also grifting cunts. Or that bears shit in woods.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, TQR said:

Well there’s a shock.

Next you’ll be telling me that LadBaby are also grifting cunts. Or that bears shit in woods.

I've no idea who Ladbaby are!!

31 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

I've no idea who Ladbaby are!!

You're blessed then.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/22912846/captain-tom-moore-daughter-charity-spa-pool/

New details on claimsToms family  used charity funds inappropriately. 

You know whenever I see cases like these, the first thing the comes to mind is a quote my gran would tell us often. "If you ever become rich or successful, whatever you do, never let it get into your head." When my uncle became a relatively successful person, he remembered his mother's advice and as a result he's not only still successful but is also level headed and doesn't make rash decisions.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/22912846/captain-tom-moore-daughter-charity-spa-pool/

New details on claimsToms family  used charity funds inappropriately. 

Either that or the Sally Webster next door is jealous that she only has a sauna with no spa or pool.

• Haha 2

I'm pretty sure Captain Tom would have been absolutely fine with his daughter doing her best to maximize funds from this whole thing. I mean look how the estate of Marvin Gaye and others carry on, devoting their lives to squeezing as much cash as possible from the work of their famous relative.

• Like 2

My opinion of the whole gang of shysters from the late Cap'n down has been consistent from the start of his trip around his fucking garden. Self interested twats the lot of them.

So more details emerge: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12491005/Captain-Tom-Moores-family-blame-watchdog-investigating-charity-set-lockdown-heros-huge-slump-income-report-donations-halved.html

"Oh look, we might be ripping the pish out of the charity, if only it hadn't been investigated we wouldn't have suffered a drop in donations."

Close the damn thing down, lock up these chancers and let's not hear from them again.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

My opinion of the whole gang of shysters from the late Cap'n down has been consistent from the start of his trip around his fucking garden. Self interested twats the lot of them.

So more details emerge: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12491005/Captain-Tom-Moores-family-blame-watchdog-investigating-charity-set-lockdown-heros-huge-slump-income-report-donations-halved.html

"Oh look, we might be ripping the pish out of the charity, if only it hadn't been investigated we wouldn't have suffered a drop in donations."

Close the damn thing down, lock up these chancers and let's not hear from them again.

Wow we actually agree on something.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Wow we actually agree on something.

Something about what unites us rather than what divides us, oft quoted by that other twat Brendan Cox. 

:lol:

I think we often get tetchy on here, but I'm getting too old for even being bothered with that. :old:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/24370891/captain-tom-daughter-pockets-money-book-piers-morgan/

Goodness me. Tom's daughter admits to pocketing £800,000 from his charity :o

The article says that £800k were royalties from his books, not money given to his charity. Even so, she should not have taken the money.

50 minutes ago, Kenny said:

The article says that £800k were royalties from his books, not money given to his charity. Even so, she should not have taken the money.

My mistake  I  wrongly and naively assumed the whole idea of the book was to make money for the charity.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

My mistake  I  wrongly and naively assumed the whole idea of the book was to make money for the charity.

Don't be silly. Nothing that followed that initial mad period around April-May 2020 was about charity, it was all about money.

• Angry 1

"Look for the helpers" is more like "look for the grifters." This is all so very cynical.

Can they appeal to a higher authority? There seems a stigma attached to the name INGRAM - first the Millionnaire programme cheating row (Coughgate) & now the son-in-law of Captain Tom.