All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Octopus of Odstock

FIFA World Cup Players

Goran Hagberg, reserve goalkeeper for Sweden in 1974 and 1978, dod, aged 76.
  3. Grimgrass

The Archers

IMDB is now claiming Pamela Mant died on 13th October 2022 in USA.
  4. Bestparolanto

Israeli Targets

Incapable of respecting the laws of their own country (which they have sometimes established), I understand that they don't give a s... of international rights.
  5. Paul Bearer

King Charles III

And you lot stop fucking winding him up.
  6. Today
  7. Ulitzer95

Klaus Schwab

https://realrawnews.com/2024/04/klaus-schwabs-health-deteriorating-after-arrest/ “doctors question whether the maniacal megalomaniac will live long enough to stand trial for crimes against humanity.” Seems totally legit to me.
  8. Sod's Law

King Charles III

Probably resents being usurped by one of the more 'junior' crazies on this site.
  9. Whitehouse

Darwin Awards

Turned out to be a copycat case. Not drug related but he wanted to settle a dispute about a girl. Everybody; "Awwwww!!!"
  10. TQR

King Charles III

Crem liked that, of all people. Good heavens.
  11. DevonDeathTrip

Klaus Schwab

More importantly, @Rotten Ali, great to see you! Please stick around, or come and visit us occasionally
  12. 26th April 34 Gorillaz — Feel Good Inc. 32 Sophie Ellis-Bextor — Murder On The Dancefloor 29 Kylie Minogue — Love At First Sight 29 Wheatus — Teenage Dirtbag 28 Manic Street Preachers—Your Love Is Not Enough 26 Mark Ronson ft. Amy Winehouse — Valerie +2 24 Coldplay — In My Place 24 Adele — Chasing Pavements 23 Oasis — Stop Crying Your Heart Out 23 Busted — Year 3000 22 Razorlight — Somewhere Else 20 Coldplay — Speed Of Sound 18 Pink — Get The Party Started +2 18 Manic Street Preachers — The Love Of Richard Nixon 16 Kylie Minogue — On A Night Like This 14 Justin Timberlake — Cry Me A River 14 Daft Punk — One More Time -6 12 Kelis — Trick Me 10 Corinne Bailey Rae — Put Your Records On 10 Plain White T’s — Hey There Delilah
  13. ObakeFilter

Israeli Targets

Probably something in the likes of 'Please stop crossing on red lights before you'll turn into a thrift shop Jörg Haider'
  14. Commtech Sio Bibble

King Charles III

Mango boy is a very negative person, might need some therapy.
  15. TQR

King Charles III

mymango reacted to this.
  16. Rotten Ali

Klaus Schwab

I have chatter - he died on Wednesday - plug pulled - he only had a one in 150k chance and then he would have only have been a vegetable. Zero confirm - this is just one source.
  17. DCI Frank Burnside

Political Discussions And Ranting Thread

Davis can say all he wants that he (Rishi) wait till the last minute so things will start to show in the economy (aye right ) but end of the day "The Bastards"'will move against him on Friday morning if they get the expected kicking unless he pulls the trigger before then.
  18. Charles De Gaulle

Israeli Targets

Not much of a believer in God but like, first you have Netanyahu getting a hernia. Now, you Ben Gvir nearly dying in car crash. It's almost like God is trying to tell us something.
  19. JustPassingThrough

King Charles III

What's the old saying? Never believe anything until it's been officially denied?
  20. Comped

King Charles III

The NY Times published their own story (got al alert on my phone for it, and it seems to cover much the same lines). Personally, I'm optimistic.
  21. Perhaps

King Charles III

And it took you 6 hours to reply to something that you weren’t mentioned in, despite multiple public warnings from an admin about your posts. Should’ve stayed a lurker. Weird cunt.
  22. 26th April 34 Gorillaz — Feel Good Inc. 32 Sophie Ellis-Bextor — Murder On The Dancefloor 29 Kylie Minogue — Love At First Sight 29 Wheatus — Teenage Dirtbag 28 Manic Street Preachers—Your Love Is Not Enough 24 Coldplay — In My Place 24 Adele — Chasing Pavements 24 Mark Ronson ft. Amy Winehouse — Valerie 23 Oasis — Stop Crying Your Heart Out 23 Busted — Year 3000 22 Razorlight — Somewhere Else +2 20 Coldplay — Speed Of Sound +2 20 Daft Punk — One More Time 18 Manic Street Preachers — The Love Of Richard Nixon 16 Kylie Minogue — On A Night Like This 16 Pink — Get The Party Started 14 Justin Timberlake — Cry Me A River 12 Kelis — Trick Me -4 10 Corinne Bailey Rae — Put Your Records On 10 Plain White T’s — Hey There Delilah 00 Taylor Swift — Love Story -2
  23. Commtech Sio Bibble

King Charles III

I think he's in serious danger in the no so distant future but he's doing all that he can as king whilst he is still able to, bearing in mind a terminal diagnosis doesn't mean he's immediately in a vegetative state. Also trying to quash speculation. edit: Mango you can piss off you super royalist twit
  24. I'd love to hear Jonathan Ross reporting on Rishi rushing and racing to Royalty for Prorogation!
  25. Shit show. They’re now trying to crush those rumours. Some inc the Guardian are hinting that the original rumours are true, though. It’s a safe bet, though, to say it’ll be sooner rather than later.
  26. YoungWillz

So .. What Do You Watch On TV?

I'm going to tune in to Lee Anderson's show on GB News at 7pm. Always good to hear the rantings of the unhinged from time to time.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?

Important Information

Your use of this forum is subject to our Terms of Use