Spade_Cooley

Internet Celebrities

I am scared for Eugenia Cooney as well.  She is getting so thin and unhealthy.. I wish with all my heart she would try and get herself some help.

Cooney got far closer to the Crowdsouced final 50 than I was comfortable with. Amanda fucking Bynes was in the top 20 until after Boxing Day too, thankfully both got swamped out by the regulars.

• Like 2

Lynn Yamada Davis, known for her TikTok account "Cooking with Lynja" dead at 67 from oesophageal cancer.

Obits: NYTimes, The Mirror, Daily Mail

Edit: She died on the 1st of January too.

• Sad 1

On 15/08/2023 at 13:29, NightCoffee said:

95 years old internet-celebrity Baddie Winkle hasn't posted anything since April, which makes me wonder if she's still alive

Two days ago

Just now, MortalCaso said:

:clivedunn:

Scroll up my friend. 

oof

• Like 1

I wrote his DDP bio, and it said "will be dead by the time you read this". Spot on.

• Like 1

Pretty sad.  He was young and seemed to be a good guy that wanted to share his passion for animals. Especially those that maybe a majority of people including myself really do not have a love for. My son loves reptiles so he would watch Brian often.

• Like 4

Russ Cook (Hardest Geezer) update. He's about to face the Sahara. He also finally has visas for Algeria thanks to publicly asking Twitter and politicians getting involved. Also Elon Musk knows about him now.

20 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

YouTuber Twomad dead at 23 from possible overdose

I don't know everything about his situation, but I know he certainly won't be missed by most. Over the past few years he had faced credible sexual and physical assault allegations, was potentially a paedophile and I he made unsavoury comments about Brianna Ghey.

*edit also just seen on twitter he potentially had plans to drive his truck into crowded areas and try to kill people.

• Like 3

Astrologer Ray Couture (of "an Astrologer guesses strangers Zodiac signs" fame) looks quite aged now. I'm not sure of his actual age but considering he's been practicing for 55 years, I'd guess he's in his mid to late 70s.

Dai Cruz was a digital influencer and died in Jequié at the age of 31, she had epidermolysis bullosa, a genetic skin disease and had more than 2 million followers on social networks and shared with followers the routine of caring for the disease. In the posts, she talked about how other people looked at the lesions, as well as the daily difficulties, such as drying her skin with a thick towel. He also had cancer since 2022

Morre aos 31 anos Dai Cruz, influenciadora digital que tinha doença genética rara | Bahia | G1 (globo.com)

Influenciadora digital baiana Dai Cruz morre aos 31 anos — Foto: Reprodução/Redes Sociais

• Sad 1

YouTube video essayist James Somerton has posted an apparent suicide note on Twitter. A few months ago, he was proven to have plagiarised most of his videos, and has faced a mass pile-on since then.

Yeah, that guy.... Roaches like him don't die. He was digitally murdered by HBomberguy though. 

Death to all modern-day YouTube video essayists, I don't need some prick reading a seven-year-old Encyclopedia Dramatica article about something that happened 11 years ago for 3 hours.

• Like 1

Tik Tok is to be banned in the USA unless it is sold. Will it cause any suicides from those who earn from it.