2 minutes ago, Clorox Bleachman said:

To watch age-restricted videos, you need to scan a form of ID with your camera.

I've never done this? The only 'verification' I've ever given them is a throwaway gmail account with my claimed DOB on it. I don't have Premium and generally don't use VPNs either.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TQR said:

I've never done this? The only 'verification' I've ever given them is a throwaway gmail account with my claimed DOB on it. I don't have Premium and generally don't use VPNs either.

Well, YouTube pestered me to do this for a few months, and I've not been asked since. I think there are different levels of age-restricted videos. "Fuck the Tories" is probably not in the same tier as that guy leaning over the camera, exposing his arsehole and rubbing Nair all over his taint for 51 million viewers.

• Haha 1
  • Shocked 1

3 minutes ago, Clorox Bleachman said:

that guy leaning over the camera, exposing his arsehole and rubbing Nair all over his taint

They can put an age restriction of 150 on that and I won't complain.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Clorox Bleachman said:

"Fuck the Tories" is probably not in the same tier as that guy leaning over the camera, exposing his arsehole and rubbing Nair all over his taint for 51 million viewers.

I’m sure at least one Tory MP was suspended for doing that, weren’t they?

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, TQR said:

Yes, and the age-restricted screen only shows up on third party sites. As it says "only viewable on Youtube".

Mind you, I was already signed up to YT long before Google bought it so that may be why I've never had to prove my age. 

Or Google may already know my age?  I never give my real DOB online, but always use a friend's which is in the same ballpark and easy to remember.

• Like 2

974451772_Image4.thumb.jpeg.5114cde496366c9f99191971824038c9.jpeg

That's a funny way of saying he was booed and a dozen or so people shouted "Shame" at him. Think they might need to watch the footage back.

• Like 2

IMG_9709.thumb.jpeg.9ec84b42f59886f04e32d83bf07d98d0.jpeg

• Haha 5

20 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2024/06/21/priti-patel-urged-run-tory-leader-election-rishi-sunak/
George Osborne is apparently backing Dame Pritti Patel to be the next Tory Leader. 

Given she can't pronounce her "G"s, getting an endorsement from a George is quite an achievement.

Priti vacant.

When Gideon Osborne was chancellor, I thought he had the kind of face you'd never get tired of drowning in a toilet bowl, but even I thought he had better judgement in 'leadership material' than that. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Clorox Bleachman said:

"Fuck the Tories" is probably not in the same tier as that guy leaning over the camera, exposing his arsehole and rubbing Nair all over his taint for 51 million viewers.

There used to be a guy on Youtube who had about 10 videos up, all of the same thing: him in a kitchen, standing with his back to the camera in tight trousers and riding boots, farting. I think he was French. Anyway his channel was deleted for violating community standards.

I remember Youtube wanting adult verification a few times years ago, but then it seemed to go away.

I see Mercer has been making false allegations about his Labour opponent's Military career and calling him a Walter Mitty....

47 minutes ago, DCI Frank Burnside said:

I see Mercer has been making false allegations about his Labour opponent's Military career and calling him a Walter Mitty....

Yup. What makes its all the worse is Fred Thomas is bound not to say what he was doing as its bound by offical secrets act. 

That's Mercer gone. It's despicable last ditch ploy for votes. I hope he's called out on it. 

• Like 1

The Sun are saying the Tories are in danger in Tunbridge Wells and in Laura Trott’s Sevenoaks. 

Tell you what, this is going to be one of those threads I’ll read back through in future when I fancy a laugh :D

Election Night here is gonna be a fuck side better than the BBC and Sky!

• Like 3

JK Rowling has entered the electon debate so the next few days will be all about Trans issues. 

3 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

JK Rowling has entered the electon debate so the next few days will be all about Trans issues. 

That vital swing vote!

• Facepalm 1

47 minutes ago, Sly Ronnie said:

That vital swing vote!

It’s probably worrying Labour through because Starmer has been trying to appease everyone and the media love talking about the subject. 

The Financial Times say the Tories are worried about James Cleverly’s seat of Braintree and have sent activists there. 

When the Conservative Party are saying anything under 20k majority is lost and efforts must be refocused on constituency with a larger majority, you know the game is up. 

Meanwhile my social media with my friends in Moor View show the serious disquiet in Mercers actions. I get the feeling he had the call saying all is lost and this smear was the final desperate roll of the dice. 

Edit - not even 8am and Mercer has lost it. 

Screenshot_20240622_075613_X.jpg

• Like 1

Bloomberg are saying that Tory aides  think Richmond and Northallerton might not be entirely safe for Sunak. 

Labour have door knocked my street in a very safe Labour seat but one where Gaza issues could cost a lot of votes and a Workers Parry (Galloway’s party) candidate is challenging hard.