Interesting claim that they're allegedly pouring resources into Richmond and Northallerton 

• Like 1

Of course they would. Jo Swinson losing her seat (and therefore Lib Dem leadership) wasn’t that long ago. 

• Like 1

Just now, Father Brown said:

Of course they would. Jo Swinson losing her seat (and therefore Lib Dem leadership) wasn’t that long ago. 

Her majority was minuscule, however. She'd lost it and regained it in the previous 2 elections to 2019. Richmond has had 3 Tory Big Beasts in a row it's that safe (Leon Brittan, William Hague and, for now, Rishi Sunak).

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, RoverAndOut said:

Her majority was minuscule, however. She'd lost it and regained it in the previous 2 elections to 2019. Richmond has had 3 Tory Big Beasts in a row it's that safe (Leon Brittan, William Hague and, for now, Rishi Sunak).

Yep. Would be very much a Portillo moment

That’s true. Would be great to see the Tories finally lose that seat, would be the cherry on top of a fantastic night.

A reminder that Richmond is surrounded by Labour councils now and has a Labour mayor. Could happen. I think, in his heart of hearts (or the Tory equivalent of a heart), Dr Death really wouldn't mind if it did happen.

3 minutes ago, TQR said:

A reminder that Richmond is surrounded by Labour councils now and has a Labour mayor. Could happen. I think, in his heart of hearts (or the Tory equivalent of a heart), Dr Death really wouldn't mind if it did happen.

Yep. Means he could fuck off to America straight away rather than having to hang around for a few months

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, DCI Frank Burnside said:

Yep. Means he could fuck off to America straight away rather than having to hang around for a few months

Exactly. And the timing is perfect for his kids who’ll be settled in Cali just in time for the new school year to start.

7 hours ago, DCI Frank Burnside said:

The Gift that keeps on giving 

BBC not identifying the indivual but nobody claiming it's currently more than FOUR significant figures under investigation - either way; the gift that keeps on giving!!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c511nv3pjd6o

Hang on. Rwanda policy is crap shocker.

Says Tory wanting to be reelected. 

I said 2 weeks ago, they'd be better saying utterly nothing the Tories. But oh no.

All bets are off :evil2:

• Like 2

Have they all forgotten just how unpopular she was as Home Secretary? Ans how bad at the media she is? 

• Like 1

What? Reform UK Ltd. are full of horrible cunts saying disgusting things? What a shocker!

14 minutes ago, TQR said:

What? Reform UK Ltd. are full of horrible cunts saying disgusting things? What a shocker!

In fairness, this one is a valid point:

image.png.16721dc07026f8516575d61eea97d177.png

Of course, he should have added on that the men appearing on it are brainless twonks with egos significantly larger than their cocks.

• Haha 2

I’ve had Nigel Farage’s cameos recommended to me on YouTube over the past couple of weeks. 

If he doesn’t win in Clacton perhaps he can go back to wishing Hugh Janus a happy birthday. 

1 hour ago, DCI Frank Burnside said:

Patel the Unity candidate :lol:

Can't find it now, but somewhere I've seen suggestions that Patel is simply a caretaker option to oversee the rebuilding program before Boris swoops back in for 2029. Make of that what you will. :facepalm:

11 minutes ago, RoverAndOut said:

Can't find it now, but somewhere I've seen suggestions that Patel is simply a caretaker option to oversee the rebuilding program before Boris swoops back in for 2029. Make of that what you will. :facepalm:

Would the likes of George Osborne back her if that was the plan? I doubt he is that keen to want Boris back. 

15 minutes ago, RoverAndOut said:

Ah yes bringing Boris back that will revitalise the party........

• Haha 1

I honestly think the return of Lord bacon buggerer would do less damage than the honking pudding. But they’re in shtook anyway so they can do what they like :lol:

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, DCI Frank Burnside said:

Oh no that's Labour and Keir done for now...........

GQwsHW5XQAAsP3O.jpeg

That's really the only reason why you wouldn't vote for him Sarah? Really? REALLY? :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

Daily Mail columnist says they're not going to vote Labour, colour me surprised.

• Haha 1