Guest IYG

Hollywood Possibilities

Samuel Goldwyn Jr. has died at the age of 88

Can't see any UK obit so far.

Correct decision....... *pats self on back*

Don't fuck me up now Guardian or Daily Mail.

• Like 1

Samuel Goldwyn Jr. has died at the age of 88

Can't see any UK obit so far.

Correct decision....... *pats self on back*

Don't fuck me up now Guardian or Daily Mail.

There you go Doc.

Anita Ekberg experiences La Dolce Morte aged 83.

May go and "revisit" that Trevi Fountain scene in memoriam.

Oh, sorry, missed this and just posted her in the main deaths thread. Then again, for an actress is all good publicity, right?

Marshall Schlom script supervisor for movies such as 'Psycho,' 'Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner, and ' 'The Last Picture Show,' has died at the age of 86.

Film noir actress Lizabeth Scott dead at 92. She looked smokin in her photos from back then.

Sir C.

http://www.latimes.com/local/obituaries/la-me-lizabeth-scott-20150206-story.html

Thank you for reporting that. She was a big star in her day.Can't believe nobody else reported it

Not biting. Edited by Magere Hein
Three posts moved from topic " The Dead Of 2015"

Louis Jourdan dead at 93.

2/50

For fuck's sake, man. Whatever happened to "rest in peace"? Your "x/50" posts everytime you get a hit seem so heartless. Jourdan and Scott were major stars, WE ARE LOSING ALL OUR MAJOR STARS AND SOON THEY'LL ALL BE GONE.........and they won't return. :rant:

• Like 3

For fuck's sake, man. Whatever happened to "rest in peace"? Your "x/50" posts everytime you get a hit seem so heartless. Jourdan and Scott were major stars, WE ARE LOSING ALL OUR MAJOR STARS AND SOON THEY'LL ALL BE GONE.........and they won't return. :rant:

You really like the old-time film actors don't ya? I agree it looks twatty btw. It's probably just ignorance.... which may be the father of heartlessness.... or summat.

You really like the old-time film actors don't ya? I agree it looks twatty btw. It's probably just ignorance.... which may be the father of heartlessness.... or summat.

Who's the mother then... Oprah Winfrey or Trisha?

• Like 2

Why are we posting dead people in Hollywood POSSIBILITIES?? What am I missing?

SC

Richard Bakalyon dear at 84

Credits included Chinatown, von Ryan's Express etc etchttp://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/richard-bakalyan-dead-chinatown-actor-77844453779-20706-0.jpg

Wow that obit has some lovely synchronicities, which I fully buy into. A photo with Jerry Lewis, a mention of Faye Dunaway and Max Von Sydow; can one of them be too far behind? Jerry Lewis was a terribly popular pick a year ago, not so much this year. Could be that sneaky bastard ready to reunite with Dean Martin when so few have him on their lists.

SC

Why are we posting dead people in Hollywood POSSIBILITIES?? What am I missing?

You're missing the past.

What once started as a topic discussing possible deaths evolved in one disussing actual deaths as well. No mod could be arsed to change the title.

On a more personal note: I don't particularly like it when a newbie member vents opinions on forum organisation. There's nothing wrong with pointing out mistakes, but don't overdo it and do it politely. DON'T SHOUT! I can't speak for other mods, but little pisses me off more than being told what to do by a newbie.

• Like 7

'Twas more a point of emphasis not a shout, so clearly 'possibilities' was a better option. Duly noted. I'll not shout about it again.

I think I've contributed more in two months than some old timers have in a few years, u can drop the 'newbie' moniker.

SC

'Twas more a point of emphasis not a shout, so clearly 'possibilities' was a better option. Duly noted. I'll not shout about it again.

I think I've contributed more in two months than some old timers have in a few years, u can drop the 'newbie' moniker.

SC

Any chance you can just fuck off?

• Like 4

You have to remember SC that some of these threads are getting on for 10 years old and as the suggestions start to die off, this thread's a reasonable place as any to mention it.

• Like 3

SC

'Twas? Is it the night before Christmas? I hate to think what some of the other posters on this forum might make of that with only one letter change.

• Like 2