widnes14

Royal Family

On 27/02/2024 at 18:07, Thatcher said:

Tom Kingston, the husband of Lady Gabriella Kingstonhas died aged 45.

I suspect this is the reason for the Prince of Wales’ previous withdrawal - they were close and she represented him at King Constantine’s funeral.

Obituaries: The SunThe TimesDaily Mail

https://news.sky.com/story/thomas-kingston-found-with-traumatic-head-wound-and-gun-next-to-his-body-13084234

Found with a traumatic head wound and a gun next to his body

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Just now, DCI Frank Burnside said:

https://news.sky.com/story/thomas-kingston-found-with-traumatic-head-wound-and-gun-next-to-his-body-13084234

Found with a traumatic head wound and a gun next to his body

Yes, news were written to suggest it was suicide.

Hmm, affair, gambling debts, closeted, couldn't stand his wife, trauma from time in Iraq, gun cleaning accident.....

20 minutes ago, Youth in Asia said:

Hmm, affair, gambling debts, closeted, couldn't stand his wife, trauma from time in Iraq, gun cleaning accident.....

Not an accident, he'd locked himself in. 

He worked in finance so I'm guessing the answer might lie there.  Dodgy dealings about to be exposed?

Very sad, whatever the reason.

• Like 2

I’m not sure that is wise because the memes have become pretty widespread - way beyond what most anti royal social media posts get.  

Twitter is saying it looks like Pippa.

4 hours ago, Dead Wait said:

Or maybe she won't be there

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-68480184

2 hours ago, Comped said:

This will only make myself and many others wonder why the hell they haven't said what's wrong with her unless it's quite serious...

IMG-20240122-WA0002.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Dead Wait said:

That's pure supposition based on the Army saying that she will attend Trooping the Colour.  There has been nothing to suggest that that will be her first engagement.

They have put 2 and 2 together and made 5. With one of the 2s being questionable anyway.

And I wish people like Piers Morgan would stop saying that our taxes pay for the Royals. They don't, and I'm sure he's not so ill-informed as to think that.. There is so much deliberate misinformation about this.

Linking the recent stories together maybe Kate was having an affair with Thomas Kingston which came to light because she became pregnant and needed to have an abortion (abdominal procedure). Maybe the recovery time is less for the procedure and more for her to get her head back together.

Did Thomas end his life or was he killed for knocking up the future Queen?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Angry 1

23 minutes ago, openviews said:

Linking the recent stories together maybe Kate was having an affair with Thomas Kingston which came to light because she became pregnant and needed to have an abortion (abdominal procedure). Maybe the recovery time is less for the procedure and more for her to get her head back together.

Don't stop there though - how many shape shifting lizards were involved and is David Icke already on the case?

• Haha 2
  • Facepalm 1

2 hours ago, openviews said:

Vile smears spread by the self-styled "Sussex Squad". The worst kind of defamatory lies.  Please don't lower yourself to their level, which is the sewer.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

The Sussex Squad did 9/11 as well.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Facepalm 1

23 minutes ago, Toast said:

Vile smears spread by the self-styled "Sussex Squad". The worst kind of defamatory lies.  Please don't lower yourself to their level, which is the sewer.

Are Piers Morgan and the Daily Mail  part of it because they both helping to fuel the fire

• Facepalm 1

6 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

Are Piers Morgan and the Daily Mail  part of it because they both helping to fuel the fire

Piers Morgan and the Daily Mail are the sewer.

17 hours ago, Comped said:

This will only make myself and many others wonder why the hell they haven't said what's wrong with her unless it's quite serious...

The plausible theory that I have, which couple folks I know in the medical field feel the same way, is that she had an abdominal hysterectomy with complications. All 3 of Kate's pregnancies had health complications (hyperemesis) and the doctors must have recommended getting a hysterectomy done. The average hospital stay for that is about a 4 days to a week, complications from the surgery (which again to me is very possible seeing her pregnancy related health record) makes a lot of sense for the 2 week hospitalization.

It also explains to me why everybody has been so quiet about it and why the term "planned abdominal surgery" has been used because let's be honest the royal family would definitely not want to get into the details of a uterus being taken out, and neither would most people.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, The Immortal said:

The plausible theory that I have, which couple folks I know in the medical field feel the same way, is that she had an abdominal hysterectomy with complications. All 3 of Kate's pregnancies had health complications (hyperemesis) and the doctors must have recommended getting a hysterectomy done. The average hospital stay for that is about a 4 days to a week, complications from the surgery (which again to me is very possible seeing her pregnancy related health record) makes a lot of sense for the 2 week hospitalization.

It also explains to me why everybody has been so quiet about it and why the term "planned abdominal surgery" has been used because let's be honest the royal family would definitely not want to get into the details of a uterus being taken out, and neither would most people.

Didn't they say from the outset it would be a couple of weeks in hospital?

You might be right, but having seen a friend go through a bowel resection to treat ulcerative colitis, I still think it may be a digestive issue as that ticked all the boxes.

4 hours ago, The Immortal said:

All 3 of Kate's pregnancies had health complications (hyperemesis) and the doctors must have recommended getting a hysterectomy done.

I have no idea what her medical issues are, and care even less. I also have no idea what issues she had with her pregnancies. It may well be that she has had a hysterectomy for any one of a number of different reasons. If so, best of luck to her, I hope everything works out well.

However, the idea that a hysterectomy would be performed because of hyperemesis in a previous pregnancy, is bollocks. Hyperemesis in pregnancy is relatively easily treated. Some IV fluids +/- anti-emetics will usually do the trick. It is also easily prevented- don't get pregnant! There are a lot of different ways of doing that, none of which involve a hysterectomy.

• Like 1

Her issues are a lot more serious than the Palace letting on, that is crystal clear, first it was no engagements till after easter and now they pouring cold water over her being available for the event in June the MOD said she attending, the public appearance timeline is being pushed further and further back

She may well not die this year but a hysterectomy etc is for the birds

The planned operation and the long recuperation period (along with scheduled events still being cancelled) is making me think 'abdominal tumour' rather than simple hysterectomy. She clearly needs her health to be kept a close eye on for the foreseeable future for whatever reason. It seems to be affecting her much worse than the King's cancer is affecting him. 

2 hours ago, BonScott said:

Her issues are a lot more serious than the Palace letting on, that is crystal clear, first it was no engagements till after easter and now they pouring cold water over her being available for the event in June the MOD said she attending, the public appearance timeline is being pushed further and further back

She may well not die this year but a hysterectomy etc is for the birds

It depends what you mean by serious.  Anyone who has had abdominal surgery will tell you that it entails a long recovery period.  I wouldn't know about it but for the friend I mentioned, and because of that I learned that there are all sorts of things that can go wrong with the intestines and digestive processes.  Things that can be fixed, but take a long time to heal. 

So yes, it's serious in that it's complex, painful and lengthy, but routine and not life-threatening (apart from ANY surgery being life-threatening)..  I won't be surprised if there's a follow-up procedure further on down the line.

She has produced the heir. She has served her purpose. Leave her be.

• Like 1