Jimh

Queen Elizabeth II

9 hours ago, DodgeHopper said:

I don't think she has much longer to go, unfortunately.  This is just a premonition.

papergc,500x,w,f8f8f8-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u1.jpg

• Haha 5

23 hours ago, DoffinCodger said:

According to GB News, Prince Charles has told Cornwall “he’s coming to the end of his time”. Of course GB news have made it sound like his life time rather than his mother getting him a promotion soon. 

https://www.gbnews.uk/news/prince-charles-says-hes-coming-towards-end-as-william-in-line-to-take-over-royal-role/340695

Mind, it's nice when people tell GB News things, makes everyone at the station feel a little less lonely!

• Haha 4

51 minutes ago, kathylue said:

Nobody can live forever

Thank God you joined and shared this thought. 

I'd be lost without such wisdom. What a delight to the community!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Last night I dreamt the Queen died suddenly.

I only write to let you know given the great accuracy of the dreams of our old friend, Banshees Scream. 

• Like 1

Wasn't she meant to be in Birmingham last night? Or was it an official duty for a 73yr old apprentice to open the Commonwealth Games?

image.thumb.png.aeba5114165acd3ef6dbbb27d1ab7814.png

In the past few days she surpassed both Hastings Banda and the Thai Regent to climb to 4th place of oldest ever state leaders. (I wonder how theyll organize that list for the next two years given all the unreliable dates at the top)

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Windsor said:

Last night I dreamt the Queen died suddenly.

Suddenly???????

She's had pancan for at least 6 months. :D

• Like 2

So, which of you just couldn't wait long enough for the pancreatic cancer to finish her off?

Treason!

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1

On 29/07/2022 at 15:39, Grim Up North said:

Suddenly???????

She's had pancan for at least 6 months. :D

Actually, it's about 9 months since that merry-go-round of nonsense began...

On 26/10/2021 at 18:02, The Old Crem said:

Considering how important this is to Boris I do wonder if those tests were to check for the Big C.

Oh, and whilst checking back, I saw this...

On 22/10/2021 at 09:59, gcreptile said:

Oh, this thread is just about to start.

I predict 200 pages.

The thread has increased by nearly 50 pages since that post 9 months ago. It's going to far exceed 200.

8 hours ago, RoverAndOut said:

Actually, it's about 9 months since that merry-go-round of nonsense began...

Oh, and whilst checking back, I saw this...

The thread has increased by nearly 50 pages since that post 9 months ago. It's going to far exceed 200.

Especially when she starts the hospital hokey-cokey

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bibliogryphon said:

Especially when she starts the hospital hokey-cokey

God help us. 50 pages and all she's done is rest and start carrying a stick. :facepalm:

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, RoverAndOut said:

God help us. 50 pages and all she's done is rest and start carrying a stick. :facepalm:

Ah yes, but there were pages and pages of conjecture about Phil and look what happened there.....:P

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

On 04/08/2022 at 07:30, En Passant said:

Ah yes, but there were pages and pages of conjecture about Phil and look what happened there.....:P

He looked like a living corpse the the last few years, however.  All the Queen has done is lose a bit of weight and gained some mobility issues.  She could easily live a few more years yet, her Mum used a stick for almost a decade.

• Like 1

On 04/08/2022 at 10:19, RoverAndOut said:

Somebody should show her how to use it.

Lady Colin  Campbell claims in her latest video she has been told by knowledgeable  sources that Prince Harrys antics are having  a detrimental and harmful  effect on the Queens health. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Lady Colin  Campbell claims in her latest video she has been told by knowledgeable  sources that Prince Harrys antics are having  a detrimental and harmful  effect on the Queens health. 

Given her record they'll be joining forces on the Christmas number one with Ladbaby instead...

• Haha 2

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/19620632/queen-appoint-new-pm-balmoral/

Media reports  that when the Queen appoints the next Prime Minister Liz Truss or Rishi Sunak next month,  there are plans for them to travel to meet her in  Balmoral in Scotland rather than Buckingham Palace because of her mobility issues. 

Doesn't really move the dial at all but is worth mentioning  all the same.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/19620632/queen-appoint-new-pm-balmoral/

Media reports  that when the Queen appoints the next Prime Minister Liz Truss or Rishi Sunak next month,  there are plans for them to travel to meet her in  Balmoral in Scotland rather than Buckingham Palace because of her mobility issues. 

Doesn't really move the dial at all but is worth mentioning  all the same.

Agreed. The Queen stays in Balmoral every August–October. 

Why should she have to interrupt her holiday for either of those halfwits?

• Like 6

Just now, Ulitzer95 said:

Agreed. The Queen stays in Balmoral every August–October. 

Why should she have to interrupt her holiday for either of those halfwits?

The flying conditions in the Highlands can be treacherous.  It would be terrible if the helicopter transporting the PM to Balmoral crashed in mysterious circumstances.........

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, The Old Crem said:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/19630547/prince-charles-unusual-visit-queen-balmoral/
More reporting from the Sun that feels like they trying to say the Queen is on the way out. 

YARN | So, I'll just type it up on my invisible typewriter. | The Simpsons  (1989) - S08E10 Comedy | Video clips by quotes | 48db24f7 | 紗

6 hours ago, The Old Crem said:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/19630547/prince-charles-unusual-visit-queen-balmoral/
More reporting from the Sun that feels like they trying to say the Queen is on the way out. 

Ingrid Seward, of Majesty Magazine, said: “It’s highly unusual for Prince Charles to make these kinds of impromptu visits to see his mother."

Doesn't she think there might be a connection between these two snippets?  :facepalm:

"Prince Charles has been making regular morning visits to the Queen at Balmoral"

and

"Prince Andrew, 62, is staying at the main house, having moved in the day after the Queen arrived this month.  They are said to be locked in intense talks over his future."