Well that's two big fuck off whinges.

Have you kicked a cat yet? :lol:

No, but I have made the decision that next time I go on holiday I'm going on my fucking own.

I hate it when shit like Jeff the killer and clockwork, your time is up become popular while creepastes that are far better get not nearly as much attention.

I do not have the pleasure of understanding you..

To what are you referring?

do you even internet bro?

OK this is something I have never heard of before Creepypasta.

I am aware of Slender Man but thank you for introducing me to this excellent argument for the reintroduction of National Service

Allow me to translate a little:

"I hate that all of my friends are into the Bay City Rollers and Showaddywaddy when there are bands like X Ray Spex and Buzzcocks in the world."

But about memes rather than music. Hope that helps.

If it's any consolation I didn't have a fucking clue what he was blathering on about either.
no one does

Job hunting.

• Like 2

It's been irking me the past day or so since Cecil the lion was killed.

And that is the pronunciation of the lion's name. With people pronouncing the name as "see-sul" instead of "sess-ul".

• Like 1

And that is the pronunciation of the lion's name. With people pronouncing the name as "see-sul" instead of "sess-ul".

Clearly you were not a watcher of Dynasty/The Colbys in the eighties when Joan Collins appears as Alexis, the widow of Cecil Colby and former wife of Blake Carrington it is noticable that she is the only one who uses the 'English' pronunciation of the name.

Clearly you were not a watcher of Dynasty/The Colbys in the eighties when Joan Collins appears as Alexis, the widow of Cecil Colby and former wife of Blake Carrington it is noticable that she is the only one who uses the 'English' pronunciation of the name.

Never watched the show, although there were a few friends from school that watched it.

Job hunting.

As an addition to this: personality tests. Seriously wtf do I need pysch evaluated before employment for?

EDIT: Fucking hell. Back to this shit again.

Price you pay for pond hopping. I personally cringe every time I hear "aluminum".

• Like 2

Price you pay for pond hopping. I personally cringe every time I hear "aluminum".

The thing that irritates me most is when they say "I could care less", when they mean the opposite.

• Like 1

Job hunting.

As an addition to this: personality tests. Seriously wtf do I need pysch evaluated before employment for?

Looking at my colleagues I wonder on the effectiveness of such tests.

Job hunting.

There an utter joke. One of KFCs is "it's sometimes okay to take a little food if the employee is underpaid." Who the fuck is ticking strongly agree to that?

• Like 1

Job hunting.

There an utter joke. One of KFCs is "it's sometimes okay to take a little food if the employee is underpaid." Who the fuck is ticking strongly agree to that?

You'll be surprised. I worked in a hotel back in the late 80s/early 90s as both a waiter and a chef. I'd often see waiters and waitress grab a mouthful off a plate just before they hand the plate to the porter to be cleaned.

Job hunting.

You'll be surprised. I worked in a hotel back in the late 80s/early 90s as both a waiter and a chef. I'd often see waiters and waitress grab a mouthful off a plate just before they hand the plate to the porter to be cleaned.

Glad I didn't end up there then. These scum probably serve customers after eating it as well without washing their hands..

Job hunting.

Glad I didn't end up there then. These scum probably serve customers after eating it as well without washing their hands..

They were mostly students working there during the holidays. the regular staff didn't resort to that behavior.

Paris - Charles de Gaulle Airport.

This is the most horrible airport I have ever been in. It is sprawling, confusing, poorly signed, the staff are rude and don't even care if you can't speak French.

Its OK now because I have reached the BA Lounge.

This is the most horrible airport I have ever been in. It is sprawling, confusing, poorly signed, the staff are rude and don't even care if you can't speak French.

Whatever you do, don't have the fish; go for steak or lasagne. :lol:

Whatever you do, don't have the fish; go for steak or lasagne. :lol:

Ha.Ha (Reached my +ve quota for the day)

As a vegetarian my options are extremely limited. The food is very French so I am hoovering up the snacks and now my flight has been delayed.

Economic migrants from the EU, fuck off back to your own countries.

Let's pass a law that says only English can be spoken in public places, I'm sick of hearing all the foreign language jibber jabber.

Let's pass a law that says only English can be spoken in public places, I'm sick of hearing all the foreign language jibber jabber.

Liever niet.

• Like 1

Economic migrants from the EU, fuck off back to your own countries.

• Like 1

I've just won £285,000 on the People's Postcode Lottery according to a letter that I've been sent by "Harry Butler". Fucking amazing considering I never entered the damn thing in the first place. The best line of the scammers letter is sheer brilliance for it's brazen cheek "Please to help us proceed with your claims, this information must be kept away from the public to avoid unwarranted abuse of the program or fraudulent acts from criminal minded and unauthorised persons" The awful quality of the execution in this scam would be funny if I didn't have a sneaky suspicion some vulnerable folk actually fall for thi crock of shit. The graphics seem to have been rendered in the first version of paint pixel by pixel.

Whilst lambasting Harry Potter on another thread I hinted about my dislike of the Twilight novels. I thought I might share this with you all. It is a bit dated now but I still find it funny.

When you are in class and people start talkiu loudly while you are trying to pay attention and then they give out to you for telling them to quite.

When you are in class and people start talkiu loudly while you are trying to pay attention and then they give out to you for telling them to quite.

It's the teachers place to shut them up if they are being disruptive. Students stepping in is only ever going to end in disaster even if you think you are being helpful.

• Like 1