Yobbish kids.

Over the last two days I've noticed that kids these days are out of control.

Yesterday when I was walking down the road, I past two sets of kids screaming at each other. Most of them were girls aged no more than 11 years old. They were cursing and swearing at each other from opposite sides of the street. One girl in particular was boasting at the fact that her father was in prison.

Later on when it was dark, there were more kids setting fire to things. I couldn't see them but I could hear them and they weren't that old.

Then today, I was walking the dog when I was approached by two boys aged about 14 or 15 years old (I'd imagine). They came over to me asking if I had any cigarettes to spare.

Bloody arsehole kids...

Yobbish kids.

Over the last two days I've noticed that kids these days are out of control.

Yesterday when I was walking down the road, I past two sets of kids screaming at each other. Most of them were girls aged no more than 11 years old. They were cursing and swearing at each other from opposite sides of the street. One girl in particular was boasting at the fact that her father was in prison.

Later on when it was dark, there were more kids setting fire to things. I couldn't see them but I could hear them and they weren't that old.

Then today, I was walking the dog when I was approached by two boys aged about 14 or 15 years old (I'd imagine). They came over to me asking if I had any cigarettes to spare.

Bloody arsehole kids...

Bring back National Service, that's what I reckon. A Windsor Davies-style Sergeant Major should instill some respect in them using a size 11 Army-issue boot, followed by a five-year tour of Afghanistan. And bring back powdered eggs too.

:rolleyes: anyone who generally calls there kids stupid names! I swear to god in supermarket two chav mothers in Burberry looking like a cross between waynetta and something out of little Britain comes strolling past young'n in the pushchair and the other running amok with a packet of cheese strings...

"come hear princess" in a broad Leeds accent me thinking nice as it can be an endearing term but no sod me the other one was called precious these were there actual names!!!! like they were Flaming dogs or something...

fine calling a child a cutesy name when a child but what about the poor beggar when he or she grows up and makes it past 7! as how can you shorten them???

I think personally people who give there kids stupid names should be shot... besides do they have no shame in calling these names out in public....

I know I would if it were actually a dog but that’s more acceptable.... what am I saying even a dog if it could talk would tell you where to stick the name!!! <_<

:rolleyes: anyone who generally calls there kids stupid names! I swear to god in supermarket two chav mothers in Burberry looking like a cross between waynetta and something out of little Britain comes strolling past young'n in the pushchair and the other running amok with a packet of cheese strings...

"come hear princess" in a broad Leeds accent me thinking nice as it can be an endearing term but no sod me the other one was called precious these were there actual names!!!! like they were Flaming dogs or something...

fine calling a child a cutesy name when a child but what about the poor beggar when he or she grows up and makes it past 7! as how can you shorten them???

I think personally people who give there kids stupid names should be shot... besides do they have no shame in calling these names out in public....

I know I would if it were actually a dog but that’s more acceptable.... what am I saying even a dog if it could talk would tell you where to stick the name!!! <_<

I really have to agree with you.

:rolleyes: anyone who generally calls there kids stupid names!...

Really, Fellatio? <_<

I have another one to add after another ordeal today.

I was down the road buying somethings for uni. On the way home, I decided to go into a sweet shop to buy some juice. Anyway, as I entered, there were two chavettes in their mid thirties with a little girl in a buggie outside. They were looking in the shop window. There was a light drizzle of rain yet the child was left uncovered in the rain whilst these two peered in the window.

Anyway, I got my stuff and walked out of the shop. As I left, they were still standing there looking in the window with the little girl still in the rain. I noticed that the girl had dropped her blanket on the ground and was trying to reach it. At this point I was thinking should I pick it up for her or not? Anyway, against my better judgement I picked up the blanket and put it on the side of the pram.

At that moment, the mother of the child turned round and gave me a look as if to say 'get away from my kid you paedo'. Anyway, I just continued walking on my way home so as to avoid any further confrontation.

What should go into room 101? The fact that you can no longer even look in the direction of a child without being a suspected paedophile. Next time I find myself in such a position, I'm just going to leave the object on the ground and get on with what I'm doing.

Anyway, as I entered, there were two chavettes in their mid thirties with a little girl in a buggie outside.

Try not to let it bother you Windsor. Grandmothers can be very over-protective!

I have another one to add after another ordeal today.

I was down the road buying somethings for uni. On the way home, I decided to go into a sweet shop to buy some juice. Anyway, as I entered, there were two chavettes in their mid thirties with a little girl in a buggie outside. They were looking in the shop window. There was a light drizzle of rain yet the child was left uncovered in the rain whilst these two peered in the window.

Anyway, I got my stuff and walked out of the shop. As I left, they were still standing there looking in the window with the little girl still in the rain. I noticed that the girl had dropped her blanket on the ground and was trying to reach it. At this point I was thinking should I pick it up for her or not? Anyway, against my better judgement I picked up the blanket and put it on the side of the pram.

At that moment, the mother of the child turned round and gave me a look as if to say 'get away from my kid you paedo'. Anyway, I just continued walking on my way home so as to avoid any further confrontation.

What should go into room 101? The fact that you can no longer even look in the direction of a child without being a suspected paedophile. Next time I find myself in such a position, I'm just going to leave the object on the ground and get on with what I'm doing.

A similar thing happened to me once. I was walking through town, and a very small child was stood outside a shop, crying hysterically 'where's my mummy' - it happened to be outside a shop where an acquaintance worked, I looked up and down the road and there was just nobody around that was taking any notice of this crying child, so I bent down and took his hand and said 'come on, we'll find your mummy' with the intention of taking him into the shop to see if his mum was in there. As we were walking into the shop, a bloke flew up to me screaming 'what are you doing with my f*****g kid' and grabbed him and stormed off - he was nowhere to be seen 15 seconds earlier when I was looking up and down the street to see if anyone appeared to be looking for their child. I felt so stupid and even guilty, even though I had done nothing wrong and was trying to help, and it has certainly put me off doing the same thing again.

Guest Mike Brailsford

1. Liverpool FC supporters. :rolleyes:

2. People whose dogs jump up at you and then say 'They won't hurt you'. No, I don't want your dog jumping up at me, train it better. <_<

3. People who say 'Smile, it might never happen'. I have it planned to say 'Oh sorry, my (pick relation) just died, I'm not too happy at the moment.

When they pathetically apologise I will say 'No, I lied, but just remember next time you say that to someone, they may have suffered one for real.' :huh:

4. People who stop dead in front of you in a busy area and start spinning around like a whirling dervish. :banghead:

5. People who block shop doorways and start talking to each other. :banghead:

I know I would if it were actually a dog but that's more acceptable.... what am I saying even a dog if it could talk would tell you where to stick the name!!! <_<

Well, I have two 6'3" 200# boys who I still call "darlin'" and "sweetheart" in public and it doesn't bother them. Of course, they have relatively normal names.

I went to school with a girl named Holly Woods. I always felt sorry for her.

4. People who stop dead in front of you in a busy area and start spinning around like a whirling dervish. :rolleyes:

I'm with you on this one. Hanging's too good for 'em. Bastards.

I know I would if it were actually a dog but that's more acceptable.... what am I saying even a dog if it could talk would tell you where to stick the name!!! <_<

Well, I have two 6'3" 200# boys who I still call "darlin'" and "sweetheart" in public and it doesn't bother them. Of course, they have relatively normal names.

I went to school with a girl named Holly Woods. I always felt sorry for her.

You know, that phrase can be easily taken out of context 'Carol Ann'....:huh:

Guest David
God I hate students. They piss me off!

:(

I hate most students - who behave in the way listed above...

I feel your deep hate for these people. First of all I would try to find some way to screw the political students over. Try and fix there grades, spread rumors that aren't true, make prank phone calls and threaten them.

The sandel boy is another issue. Just be real about it and say 'Hey man why the F**k are you wearing sandels in Febuary'

If you don't want to say that just ask him for some sun lotion. Stick it to him and let him figure out that is style is far out of fassion. Stair at his sandels when you say it. And as the snow is slowly falling, explain that you really need to work on your tann. :blink:

Can we also put TV commercials that annoy us in Room 101? The one I particularly hated was the Night Nurse ad in 2006 with the bloke on the bus. I actually know the bloke - he went to school with me in Glasgow - he was the school bully. I didn't rate you then, mate - and I don't rate you now. Every time that ad came on, I'd hit the Mute button. But the girl in the Lemsip ad last year - the driving instructor - she's my girlfriend. Well done, babes. I'm proud of ya.

1. Liverpool FC supporters. :blink:

2. People whose dogs jump up at you and then say 'They won't hurt you'. No, I don't want your dog jumping up at me, train it better. :(

3. People who say 'Smile, it might never happen'. I have it planned to say 'Oh sorry, my (pick relation) just died, I'm not too happy at the moment.

When they pathetically apologise I will say 'No, I lied, but just remember next time you say that to someone, they may have suffered one for real.' :banghead:

4. People who stop dead in front of you in a busy area and start spinning around like a whirling dervish. :banghead:

5. People who block shop doorways and start talking to each other. :banghead:

And who do you support then? (I have a pretty good idea though...;) )

Castles that only open on a Saturday and Sunday :( , I travelled over to Norham today to see the castle there, it’s very famous in these parts and has an interesting history, (not least of which was that Mons Meg was used in a seige of the castle, anyone that's visited Edinburgh Castle will have seen MM) , to discover it’s only open on Saturdays and Sundays. It’s the second time I’ve been there and both times it has been shut :blink: .

Guest Mike Brailsford

Yep, you'd have guessed I'm a Manchester United fan from that. How about public transport, I'm sure many will agree on that one.

People who outbit you on ebay in the final seconds of the auction. It is worse than poaching in Football.

Also, people who indicate for a corner and then change their mind as they come to the turn off. Someone did that today making me look like an idiot waiting to cross the road with no cars coming. :blink: It was a woman driver. :(

Finally, lazy barstard posties. They didn't come until 3pm today.

People who overtake me in traffic when I'm doing the speed limit, move into the lane in front of me only to slam on their brakes to make a turn

It's even more annoying when you glance in your rear-view mirror and there's no one behind you

Also, people who indicate for a corner and then change their mind as they come to the turn off. Someone did that today making me look like an idiot waiting to cross the road with no cars coming. :blink: It was a woman driver. :(

I agree with Windsor here, we are far too tolerant in this country of bad drivers. False indicators should be pulled out of their cars and beheaded at the side of the road, that would teach them not to do it again.

I agree with Windsor here, we are far too tolerant in this country of bad drivers. False indicators should be pulled out of their cars and beheaded at the side of the road, that would teach them not to do it again.

Beheading? Pah! That's no use, they'd only clamber back into their Morris Minors and carry on blithely with their false-indicating shenanigans. The only way is to hang, draw and quarter them and feed their entrails to the wolves.

People who outbit you on ebay in the final seconds of the auction. It is worse than poaching in Football.

Finally, lazy barstard posties. They didn't come until 3pm today.

Thats three whinges in one post.

Windsor, sweetie, had you posted them individually you would have hit 130, yes, 130 posts on this topic.

Dont let anybody tell you that you are a miserable old bugger.....you miserable old bugger.

Yours

In awe

LFN

*snip*

Also, people who indicate for a corner and then change their mind as they come to the turn off. Someone did that today making me look like an idiot waiting to cross the road with no cars coming. :blink:It was a woman driver. :(

*snip*

OK, if no one else is going to do it I will.

What the hell does that have to do with anything?

*snip*

Also, people who indicate for a corner and then change their mind as they come to the turn off. Someone did that today making me look like an idiot waiting to cross the road with no cars coming. :blink:It was a woman driver. :(

*snip*

Well...er....the fact that it was a woman driver really surprised me...because they are usually the better driver of the sexes...

Are you buying that?

*snip*

Also, people who indicate for a corner and then change their mind as they come to the turn off. Someone did that today making me look like an idiot waiting to cross the road with no cars coming. :(It was a woman driver. :banghead:

*snip*

Well...er....the fact that it was a woman driver really surprised me...because they are usually the better driver of the sexes...

Are you buying that?

No, but I kinda like you and I don't feel like a flame war right now, so I will bury my righteous indignation and go back to figuring out who screwed up my tablespace.

You are so lucky... :blink:

Also, people who indicate for a corner and then change their mind as they come to the turn off. Someone did that today making me look like an idiot waiting to cross the road with no cars coming. :( It was a woman driver. :banghead:

Beheading? Pah! That's no use, they'd only clamber back into their Morris Minors and carry on blithely with their false-indicating shenanigans. The only way is to hang, draw and quarter them and feed their entrails to the wolves.

:blink: Beheading is not supposed to to be used to punish something frivolous like false indicating! You have to save it for the worst offenses. Like driving an SUV. Or using a certain font. I have to agree with our foundling father 'Arry on this one , just draw and quarter them.