honez

Jimmy Savile

I find it ironic that people on this site get on their moral high horse, yet spend their time pondering who is going to die, putting bets on it and generally finding amusment in someone's death, impending or otherwise. sad, stupid cunts.

if you don't like it then fuck off to Twitter and suck Stephen Fry's saggy testicles

^^^^^^^ twitter ye not, as Frankie would have said..

Leeds fans on Friday keeping his memory alive........

http://www.youtube.c...d&v=aKw7iOtzjdA

I think that should be he rapes when he wants.

Was he a leeds fan?

I find it ironic that people on this site get on their moral high horse, yet spend their time pondering who is going to die, putting bets on it and generally finding amusment in someone's death, impending or otherwise. sad, stupid cunts.

I hope you are not confusing expressing your beliefs and opinions and debating with fellow contributors with being on a moral high horse

• Like 2

I think the BBC really need to try and find some sombre photos of Jimmy Saville. The news coverage is very serious with allegations of abuse and the very reputation of the BBC at stake but it is all accompanied by pictures of Sir Jimmy grinning like an idiot and putting two thumbs up in the air.

I'd prefer not to see any photos of him at all. :puke:

untitled15.png?w=382&h=386

Cliff Richard, whose home is near to where Madeleine McCann disappeared, with Winston Churchill’s close friend Lord Boothby

Lord Boothby, who was very close to Winston Churchill liked masochistic sex with rent boys and would often be known to use the Krays for procurement of young boys

In 1963 Boothby began an illicit affair with East End cat burglar Leslie Holt (d. 1979), a younger man he met at a gambling club. Holt introduced him to the gangster Ronald Kray, the younger Kray twin, who supplied Boothby with teenage boys and arranged orgies in Cedra Court, receiving personal favours from Boothby in return. Ron used similiar tactics with the boys as he did with Boothby. The boys were told to behave or else. And they certainly knew what else meant !

So the links are there between Cliff, Churchill, the Krays and Maddie McCann. Fucking knew it all along whistling.gif

Cliff Richard, whose home is near to where Madeleine McCann disappeared, with Winston Churchill’s close friend Lord Boothby

Lord Boothby, who was very close to Winston Churchill liked masochistic sex with rent boys and would often be known to use the Krays for procurement of young boys

In 1963 Boothby began an illicit affair with East End cat burglar Leslie Holt (d. 1979), a younger man he met at a gambling club. Holt introduced him to the gangster Ronald Kray, the younger Kray twin, who supplied Boothby with teenage boys and arranged orgies in Cedra Court, receiving personal favours from Boothby in return. Ron used similiar tactics with the boys as he did with Boothby. The boys were told to behave or else. And they certainly knew what else meant !

So the links are there between Cliff, Churchill, the Krays and Maddie McCann. Fucking knew it all along whistling.gif

I heard a rumour many years ago that Sir Cliff was prone to a bit of the old "activity" with younger people himself and thus reinvented himself as this born-again bible-basher to throw the media off the scent.

The Conspiracy Theory thread is a couple of doors along...

The Conspiracy Theory thread is a couple of doors along...

Yeh, but as Saville seems to have sparked a general BEAST outing of folk in the 60's, I am sure it wouldn't be too big a leap from Saville to Cliffy...........

TV actor charged with raping teenage boy.

Start libelling speculating!

Well as long as it isn't a conspiracy theory, I'll nominate Jeff Stewart, aka Reg Hollis, just because I watched a clip of him yesterday from tv-am with Saville and Mike Morris

http://youtu.be/2TDhvLDj-68

• Like 1

old_lady_cigar_smoking_doorstep_street_colorful_mousepad.JPG

http://blogs.indepen...nd-necrophilia/

Looks like the digging into JS's very dark past is very much underway...

They took their time. I'm sure we've been discussing this for a number of years.

Like quoted above, Paul Gambaccini knew something about that side of him too. Also it must be very troubling for Nicky Campbell to stay objective at the moment, reporting all this news about Savile, having started at Radio 1 within the time the JS was still on air. Nicky was often noted as doing a funny impression every now and then, as he obviously looked upto Savile in a few ways. Crushing to find out nasty things about a close likable person. Thinking back on in now, Nicky made sure he made the funeral - maybe he had to touch base with others who knew JS well, so he could re-check a few old stories.

"Ahhhh, Mr Heath...."

Maggie ? lmao

Lord McAlpine, former Tory Treasurer, could be in the headlines soon...

I don't know if it's already common knowledge, but Private Eye say that Jimmy Savile was a Christmas guest at Chequers for the eleven years that Margaret Thatcher was Prime Minister.