Gabriel had a gay accountant ?

Figures.

^^^accountancy joke....

No. She's a woman. Some women can do maths.

I wondered why my A-level maths teacher wore a dress and called himself Carol. :D

• Like 5

Freezing but sunny. I got the rest of my holiday decorations up. Yay!

.............but its still November!!!

• Like 1

...and I'm way off schedule. I'm usually done by Nov 12 and holiday gift shopping done before the 1st. It has been a tough year on many levels. I'm off my game.

...and I'm way off schedule. I'm usually done by Nov 12 and holiday gift shopping done before the 1st. It has been a tough year on many levels. I'm off my game.

.......that's way better than being on the...... :D

• Like 1

Edit: The style of writing bears a striking resemblance to dear old (not literally) C.A. Is this an 'across the pond' style of scripture or summat?

Edit: The style of writing bears a striking resemblance to dear old (not literally) C.A. Is this an 'across the pond' style of scripture or summat?

I think I could handle The Game. :D As for my vernacular I'm not sure might be a west coast thing.

• Like 1

I think I could handle The Game. :D As for my vernacular I'm not sure might be a west coast thing.

Yeah, my vernaculars hang to the west too. :lol:

• Like 2

I was just thinking that Random Guest hadn't really grasped your vernacular, LFN.

• Like 1

You'd need binoculars to see your tiny vernaculars.

Absolutely pissing it down at the moment. The road outside is like a public bath...

Absolutely pissing it down at the moment. The road outside is like a public bath...

Called being stuck under the Jetstream - get used to it becauses it's going to meander around the middle of the uk for a while. Turgid, humid, damp weather with horribly warm temps for December.

Not much Nicholas Rao of the Express can do with this, unless he says we're all going to drown!

Not much Nicholas Rao of the Express can do with this, unless he says we're all going to drown!

Suppose he was right when he said it would be the worst winter for a hundred years - just for completely different reasons than he thought.

The wind has killed central Scotland :lol:

Forth bridge shut until next year, Kincardine shut northbound, 9 inches of snow in penicuik caused gridlock on the bypass last night etc.etc.

Stay the fuck away over the festivities .

Forth bridge shut until next year, Kincardine shut northbound, 9 inches of snow in penicuik caused gridlock on the bypass last night etc.etc.

Seems like sound advice

Whatever the weather.

Could you send that 9 inches of snow a few hundred miles south and a few hundred feet lower

Are people peeing at the shallow end?

• Like 1

Are people peeing at the shallow end?

More like shitting in it. The drains are all blocked!

Pretty breezy here tonight.

You'd be the ladies' pride and joy if it were bright, free and easy too. :D

Yay, it's absolutely bucketing it down with snow.