Jump to content
faustus

26. Dick Van Dyke

Recommended Posts

32 minutes ago, Arsewipe said:

Odds on to make 100 in my humble opinion.

He will reach 105 probably too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

I cannot be the only one amused by the main forum page reading * Dick van Dyke by Putin*

 

Looks like an instruction :D

 

 

 

** I realise it no longer will read that, you had to be here.....

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looked very well at the Mary Poppins sequel premiere this week. Far better candidates for 2019. One to drop. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cor bloimey Moiry Poppans, anuvver boirthday! :birthday:

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A horrid pick this year and next if maintained.  Amazing some people lazily just pick names from DL for DDP.  No way you could look at him and think yes, this is someone I need on my 20 best DDP propositions.  
SC

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

A horrid pick this year and next if maintained.  Amazing some people lazily just pick names from DL for DDP.  No way you could look at him and think yes, this is someone I need on my 20 best DDP propositions.  
SC

You do realize that not everyone is trying to win the DDP and that he is often picked due to being old and recognizable by the casuals though, right? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

You do realize that not everyone is trying to win the DDP and that he is often picked due to being old and recognizable by the casuals though, right? 

 

On the other hand even if you only picked people at DVD fame adjacent level, there are  lot's of way better choices. A Gazza,Ozzy Osbourne or Keith Richards type death next year is way more plausible

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fucking stupid.  Even if he dies it's a fucking stupid pick.  Ends won't justify the means.

And I say this in light of the fact Olivia Newton-John was discarded.  Think about that.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dude is healthy and moves better than me and I'm a third his age. But he is too big to miss thatshow he was picked again

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

THE DICK VAN DYKE HEALTH THEORY

 

The real reason Dick Van Dyke is so damn healthy for his age is that God's control panel has a swear filter, so each time God types his name under the column INFLICT FRAILITY, DISEASE, AND/OR DEATH UPON: [Enter name], only "Van" shows up. That would explain some vehicle-related accidents also.

 

:sherlock:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Predictor said:

THE DICK VAN DYKE HEALTH THEORY

 

The real reason Dick Van Dyke is so damn healthy for his age is that God's control panel has a swear filter, so each time God types his name under the column INFLICT FRAILITY, DISEASE, AND/OR DEATH UPON: [Enter name], only "Van" shows up. That would explain some vehicle-related accidents also.

 

:sherlock:

That's brilliant!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

Your use of this forum is subject to our Terms of Use