Windsor

Deathlist On The Net

Scottish football forums tend to have their own deadpool games. Pieandbovril used to have a big one, don't know if it's still running.

Fuck up Z, we're dealing with Huns here, and their compliant journos.

Good to know whilst checking their main forums to see if mentioned, that one of the biggest cunts on them has died, posted on a few as 'number eight'. I'll not put his name up, as no obit will be forthcoming, unless they trawl the old Court files.

But an absolute Loyalist scumbag . My day is happier now :)

Scottish football forums tend to have their own deadpool games. Pieandbovril used to have a big one, don't know if it's still running.

Lol :sherlock:

• Like 1

I had a look through Facebook, and I've worryingly discovered someone revealing an address underneath the Daily Record's post. Any of you who live on Twickenham Road, be worried, cos they've released your real name too.

(Though more than likely it's bullshit)

People also commenting on how I put him on twice.

Aye, defence & midfielder... Shit knowledge IMO...

Lol :sherlock:

So I went to check the P&B and yeah, the 2017 deadpool is running (and interested in this very topic), but, you seem to know that one well! :lol:

• Like 1

:) always thought you were on there....

:) always thought you were on there....

Used to be years ago (like Walter Smith in charge of Scotland team years ago). Now I lurk as a guest when I remember...

That many from there that pool, lurk here in December :D

Won twice under two different names (banhammered) , and only 2nd last year. Must up my game :)

Won twice under two different names (banhammered) , and only 2nd last year. Must up my game :)

I'll try and "say" this slowly so you can have a snifter of a chance of understanding

It's

"easy"

to

be

cocky

and

flippant

about

the

idea

of

the

website

being

shut

down

because

if

it

isn't

here

tomorrow

I

can't

come

on

here

call

you

the

dumb

cunt

you

are

for

doing

so

and

say

"i

told

you

so"

can

I?

I'll try and "say" this slowly so you can have a snifter of a chance of understanding

It's

"easy"

to

be

cocky

and

flippant

about

the

idea

of

the

website

being

shut

down

because

if

it

isn't

here

tomorrow

I

can't

come

on

here

call

you

the

dumb

cunt

you

are

for

doing

so

and

say

"i

told

you

so"

can

I?

If anything, that made it harder to understand.

• Like 2

Don't worry Mr liver , Z is a hun in all but name. If the PC politzi appear, they come for him.....

Plus the cunt didn't come through with the pics of his much loved mother. Shitebag.

• Like 2

Like every other person who has more hair on his head than on his hands, and isn't on first-name-terms with every cardiac doctor in the 50 mile radius, I have no idea what hun means and "dinnae" care!

Like every other person who has more hair on his head than on his hands, and isn't on first-name-terms with every cardiac doctor in the 50 mile radius, I have no idea what hun means and "dinnae" care!

Happy Birthday! :lol:

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/milton-keynes-50th-anniversary-birthday-celebration-for-uks-most-famous-new-town-a3444081.html

Another mention, along with some news on Fernando Ricksen.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/528580/stricken-rangers-hero-fernando-ricksen-confirmed-to-be-recovering-from-routine-op-after-sick-rumours-he-had-two-days-to-live/

Ricksen has been the victim of cruel online taunts since his diagnosis – and was recently featured on a sick list on the internet which tries to predict the deaths of famous footballers.

She did not understand what the List of the Lost is. Cunt.

• Like 7

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/528580/stricken-rangers-hero-fernando-ricksen-confirmed-to-be-recovering-from-routine-op-after-sick-rumours-he-had-two-days-to-live/

Ricksen has been the victim of cruel online taunts since his diagnosis and was recently featured on a sick list on the internet which tries to predict the deaths of famous footballers.

They claim we are taunting him which is a lie.We are morbidly speculating.No one here is saying ha ha this guy is terminally ill and if someone did I would not be impressed.Seems odd also that they are associating us with the two days to live rumour.

• Like 1

Ricksen has been the victim of cruel online taunts since his diagnosis and was recently featured on a sick list on the internet which tries to predict the deaths of famous footballers.

They claim we are taunting him which is a lie.We are morbidly speculating.No one here is saying ha ha this guy is terminally ill and if someone did I would not be impressed.Seems odd also that they are associating us with the two days to live rumour.

I don't think they are. The rumour seems to have stemmed from a misunderstanding, which prompted commiserations. The "cruel online taunts" seems to be separate from the DL bit - it's probably a reference to something on football sites.

I don't think they are. The rumour seems to have stemmed from a misunderstanding, which prompted commiserations. The "cruel online taunts" seems to be separate from the DL bit - it's probably a reference to something on football sites.

Yeah you are probably right.Football can bring out the worst side in people as well as well as the best at times.

One of those nu-content farm US websites that churn out 100s of articles on pop culture a day did a piece about the DDP last month.

Horrifyingly accurate. Not something that could associated with myself. In fact celebrities might complain if I didn't pick them.

As a general rule of thumb I'd say the media coverage DL gets is indicative of the fact that this place still offends people but the world and his dog are slowly getting more tolerant and accepting of dead pooling.

Quite a few people in my office have cheery conversations these days asking whether I "had" Desmond Carrington etc.

We'd have to step it up if we really wanted to offend folks

• Like 4

As a general rule of thumb I'd say the media coverage DL gets is indicative of the fact that this place still offends people but the world and his dog are slowly getting more tolerant and accepting of dead pooling.

Quite a few people in my office have cheery conversations these days asking whether I "had" Desmond Carrington etc.

Some people seem to find it more offensive if money is involved.

:sherlock:

I've got an idea for one but could quite well do that, but even I find it sickening so it's a no goer.

• Like 1