Godot

Ask A Deathlister

I'm be a nosey fuck, and you can rightly tell me to put a sock in it, but what the fuck did your brother do to deserve spitting on his grave?

Well there's a story. I'll condense it for you. (It's my brother in law who's the cunt - my brother is a fine fellow who I get on famously with, even if he is a fat ginger :D)

Basically, my sister was terminally ill with a brain tumour - her 'partner' had always been a miserable, devious little cunt, and when she was diagnosed as terminal, she asked me to help her make a will and be executor of her estate for her children as she didn't trust him. A couple of months before she died, she checked her will and wanted it changed slightly in relation to the house she part owned with him, so asked a solicitor to come and change it - a couple of hours before he was due to arrive at the house (she was immobile at this point hence the solicitor coming to her home) her 'partner' dosed her up with painkilling meds and therefore she was out of it when the solicitor came, so he refused to change the will for her. The partner then managed to convince my sister to marry him as 'a last act of love' (even though she was in no state to make that decision) so that he could rob her and her kids blind - between him telling her they were getting married and the wedding itself was approximately 14 days. He denied her care and equipment in their home that would have made her last weeks more bearable, and then even denied me and my brother and our parents visitation to her without him or his family around, we were not allowed to spend any time alone with her. She then died and he refused to pay for her funeral, robbed her kids of a huge amount of money that he knew she'd meant for them, refuses to let her ashes be scattered, instead leaving them in a box in the back of the house while he very quickly started shagging someone else in my sister's bed, he made my two elder nieces (who are not his children) feel so unwelcome in the home that they had grown up in that they felt they both left within three months of her death (telling one of them 'the sooner I forget about your mum the better'), he makes my younger niece (who is his) ask us for money out of her trust fund to buy basic essentials that a teenage girl needs when growing up, rather than provide them for her as a father should, and he continually interferes with any decisions I have to make about the management of the children's trusts, because he is very bitter about the fact that she didn't trust him enough to leave him 'in charge'.

That's the short version of why I want to bury the cunt.

• Like 1

Fucking hell. I think I'd have come very close to doing time if anyone did that to my sister in that situation. What a cunt. Hopefully the elder children are better off out of his care.

Fucking hell. I think I'd have come very close to doing time if anyone did that to my sister in that situation. What a cunt. Hopefully the elder children are better off out of his care.

Oh believe me, when I'm old enough to need a nursing home, I'm going to disable him very painfully with a hammer, because then it won't matter if I go to prison - three meals a day and a bed, what more will I need?

• Like 6

The pressure in our boiler dropped this morning. This happened before and the chap who came out left some handy instructions to raise the pressure.

My dear old dad followed the instructions but instead of tightening the valves when the pressure rose to an acceptable level, he left them open and the pressure now stands in "the red zone" above where it should be. Fortunately I managed to get him to tighten the valves before he blew us up.

Question is we have no instructions to decrease the pressure. Tried running the water but it hasn't dropped. Should we give it some time, or any other handy hints to get the pressure down?

Edit: I should add we were told never to bleed the radiators.

The pressure in our boiler dropped this morning. This happened before and the chap who came out left some handy instructions to raise the pressure.

My dear old dad followed the instructions but instead of tightening the valves when the pressure rose to an acceptable level, he left them open and the pressure now stands in "the red zone" above where it should be. Fortunately I managed to get him to tighten the valves before he blew us up.

Question is we have no instructions to decrease the pressure. Tried running the water but it hasn't dropped. Should we give it some time, or any other handy hints to get the pressure down?

Years ago my pressure dropped and the housing association sent round a plumber. He showed me what to do and he said if it goes too high then bleed some water off at the radiators. I'm not sure if this holds with today's modern boilers though.

• Like 1

Acid reflex is a right bastard, sympathy, although obviously not as much a bastard as a heart attack. I did much the same recently, shooting pains down the arm and you immediately think "its the heart!" when it turned out to be a pinched nerve.

Besides, LB, you need to outlive that brother in law of yours. So you can, I dunno, piss on his grave or whatever.

FTFY

Years ago my pressure dropped and the housing association sent round a plumber. He showed me what to do and he said if it goes too high then bleed some water off at the radiators. I'm not sure if this holds with today's modern boilers though.

Well, someone will be coming out tomorrow morning to sort it.

Luckily, the boiler's on some plan thingy, so it gets fixed and serviced regularly. If only I was on a regular plan...

Been asked by a national newspaper to do an interview about being the "Lionel Messi of deadpooling". Thoughts?

Been asked by a national newspaper to do an interview about being the "Lionel Messi of deadpooling". Thoughts?

Go for it. Providing it's not the Mail or Express and it's anonymous.

In all seriousness, you'll be putting yourself out for a lot of vitriolic abuse from idiots who don't get it. You only have to read the Paul Hunter thread or discussions of this place elsewhere on the web to see the vitriol of some who don't get it.

If it's the Guardian/Independent it could be an objective piece though which is why I hesitate to scream "Don't do it"

Out of interest, how did they contact you? Via PM on here? If so I'd wait to check it's not a scammer.

I'm sure they're going to portray you as a thoroughly pleasant, upstanding human being. Still you can while sway the hours reading the letters of affectionate members of the public who respond to said interview. Hope you have a very long spoon Spade.

Personally I wouldn't under any circumstances.

Run away very fast spade.

Messi is renowned for getting drugged to the max as a nipper.

Now if they said "Muller" , and were paying @£15 , then we could be talking.

++ offers service as agent, no experience but will only take 5% ++

I wouldn't, I suspect you might, and you've worked within the industry so know how these things can go. In other words, sitting on the fence. They could have at least called you the Inzaghi or Del Piero of modern deadpooling, though that would make DDT the Roberto Baggio of deadpooling and most of the rest of us Matterazzi and Claudio Gentile, and this analogy is running away from me.

Thought: do you really want Quantickgate again?

Thought: do you really want Quantickgate again?

That was quite amusing.

This whole thread makes me think of a saying a friend said. Calm you tits and jerk it off

Having had personal dealings with a number of media outlets, my advice wouldn't be don't as they're all cunts.

• Like 1

So what pools are starting on the 1st? I'm a bit lost in what death pool did I enter......

Are they paying you?

Thought not.

It's not worth it. You'll always be misquoted, or misunderstood.

Wonder why we don't see ThaHappyReaper and The Happy Reaper on this forum at the same time.

Wonder why we don't see ThaHappyReaper and The Happy Reaper on this forum at the same time.

Well, I'm here. Don't know about the other guy.

I think you do.

I think you do.

It's definitely not me.