Godot

Ask A Deathlister

Is 120 pages too much homework and on a related note does anyone know how to fake an illness

A/ no

B/ M.E.

Is 120 pages too much homework and on a related note does anyone know how to fake an illness

Given your predisposition with regard to punctuation, spelling and grammar, one would have to say no.

• Like 2

A) It seems a lot for a schoolkid level but i only ever got about nine sheets a term, but at a higher level no.

B ) Whilst I am certainly not advising you to do this and it is extremely high risk and excessive to avoid just doing your homework a person who needs to be ill for whatever reason can take a certain level of any medicinal drugs below the lethal threshold and experience systems that could pass for a viral infecton and convince most people. The only downside and it's a big one that makes the whole idea redundant is you will actually experience the systems and as such may find it very difficult to concentrate on the work you presumably want to do while feigning your illness. Also if your still living at home your parent/carer might find the massive amount of drugs required to do this missing from the cabinet and be concerned you've attempted a lethal dose - this is not a situation you should ever want to put even your worst enemy in let alone family.

or you could try

C ) Man flu

Your much better off just doing your work and taking time off when you actually ill.

I'm seeing all of the above discussion about prescription drugs and the dangers of developing symtoms. A crude but effective alternative that'd be there and gone quickly might involve laxative chewing gum and an onslaught of blatant shitting fit to stink the house out and - therefore - convince everyone you have a 'bug.' The beauty of relentless shitting is that people wouldn't want to get that close and/or investigate if you stuck to your story.

Depends if you have to read them or write them.

Don't ever take more than the recommended dose of paracetamol. It will kill you slowly after destroying your liver. There are more worthwhile and fun ways to do that when you are a bit older.

This might be better but your parents may be my age and will remember it.

• Like 3

I'm seeing all of the above discussion about prescription drugs and the dangers of developing symtoms. A crude but effective alternative that'd be there and gone quickly might involve laxative chewing gum and an onslaught of blatant shitting fit to stink the house out and - therefore - convince everyone you have a 'bug.' The beauty of relentless shitting is that people wouldn't want to get that close and/or investigate if you stuck to your story.

Or just actually have something wrong with your digestive system - constipated for days and then diaretic for days. If I'm really lucky I get actual stomach pains to go along with it or throw up my food. Should probably see the doctor about it but don't trust them.

Don't ever take more than the recommended dose of paracetamol. It will kill you slowly after destroying your liver. There are more worthwhile and fun ways to do that when you are a bit older.

I think this was heavily implied in my post. It also fucks with your stomach lining iirc. That is a great film.

• Like 1

I was imploring my daughter to watch that film!!!!!

Brilliant stuff!!

• Like 1

It's in my top three films, along with Dirty Prison Sluts and Anal Gang Bang 2.

• Like 2

Wasn't too keen on Anal Gang Bang 2 tbh, you didn't give the role enough gravitas Lardy. :D

Wasn't too keen on Anal Gang Bang 2 tbh, you didn't give the role enough gravitas Lardy. :D

The sequels are never as good as the originals imho.

• Like 2

Fair point, however my co-star was very difficult to work with, he kept jizzing over his fluffer - did you ever get another job after that? :D

• Like 2

Fair point, however my co-star was very difficult to work with, he kept jizzing over his fluffer - did you ever get another job after that? :D

Nope,never worked again!!! :D

Hein messaged me yesterday to point out the glorious image of Maryport harbour that once appeared as a footer on my posts now refuses to reveal itself. I can still see it in my settings but the love isn't shared when I post.

This may be down to some copyright issue and more effective software blocking the image, or it may be some technicality I can't fathom when looking at my settings hereabouts.

Can anyone help me get it back?

Hein messaged me yesterday to point out the glorious image of Maryport harbour that once appeared as a footer on my posts now refuses to reveal itself. I can still see it in my settings but the love isn't shared when I post.

This may be down to some copyright issue and more effective software blocking the image, or it may be some technicality I can't fathom when looking at my settings hereabouts.

Can anyone help me get it back?

I can still see it. Chrome Version 46.0.2490.80 m if that helps.

I can see it too. Also using Chrome.

Testing, testing.

Testing, testing.

Cheers!

Testing, testing.

Cheers!

I'm now getting two port views.

Testing, testing.

Cheers!

I'm now getting two port views.

Me too, with one tagline in between.

MPFC, I see you've added a second copy of the glorious view to your .sig, which lives on another server:

<start>
maryport2if5.jpg

Maryport is a disappointment for which there is no cure, but the annual Deathrace thread hereabouts provides welcome distraction.maryport2if5.jpg
<end>

I'm posting this (and viewing the forum) from an I.E. 11.0.9600.171728 at the public library. The image at postimg.org shows fine, the one at imageshack.us not. When I load the image at imageshack.us using the URL directly, it does show after some time, and after that also in your .sig. I suspect that the server at imageshack answers download requests sluggishly and that I.E. gives up after some time. It's happy to show the picture from its cache though, once it´s there.

ISTM no further action is required.

Right, with Time's promoting I'll try here.

I know we have at least one swede on here but I'm not sure about Norwegians.

After yet another gubbing at Parkhead last night, I remembered from my yoof about another Norwegian who had scored there @'72/3, although this time it was during a pummeling by the hoops.

After a quick check I got the name, Bjorn Wirkola, and that he is still alive.

The reason he had stuck in my mind over the decades, was that he was a former World Champion ski jumper before going full-time footballer at around 30 ( multi sports was common back then due to a summer football league).

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bjørn_Wirkola

In his 70's now, I'm sure he'd get a UK obit, so I'm looking for any health info.

Just a personal sort of thing/ deadpooling combo....

In business with one photo now, right?

• Like 1

Working fine on both Chrome and I.E.

Yes, it's fine.

• Like 1