maryportfuncity

The Fringes Of Fame/family Of The Famous

Also worth noting (which is mentioned in the obit) is that he killed his grandmother, Malcolm X's widow, by arson when he was 12. Yeah he wasn't of a character destined to live to an old age.

It was optimistic to think he'd make it to DDP selection age. Will be interesting to see if he gets the Daily Mail linkbait obit.

Neville Neville The 63 year old dad of footballers Gary and Phil is charged with sexually assaulting a woman.

Someone to keep an eye on I would think if he gets jail time

Andre 3000s mum dies the day after her his birthday

Andre 3000s mum dies the day after her his birthday

Oops! Boy did I mis-read that one. :blush:

Rona Newton-John, Olivia's sister, reported dead of cancer in a few news sources.

Rona Newton-John, Olivia's sister, reported dead of cancer in a few news sources.

I heard that a couple of days ago. Couldn't find a link.

I heard that a couple of days ago. Couldn't find a link.

There's a link in post #412 of this thread, as I'm sure Paul knows.

World record holder marathon walker Tom Benson, aged 80.

He held at least 6 endurance records during the 70s & 80s, one of which will never (officially) be beaten,as Guinness ruled it too dangerous - walking 234 miles without even a toilet break.

They don't make 'em like that any more.

He held at least 6 endurance records during the 70s & 80s, one of which will never (officially) be beaten,as Guinness ruled it too dangerous - walking 234 miles without even a toilet break.

How does a company that sells so much booze have the nerve to tell people what's healthy and what's not?

I forget if she has her own thread or not (did a quick search but couldn't find one) Katherine Crowe is to give her last live performance tomorrow, so she can concentrate on her family and her battle with cancer

Only-known-for-illness-folk like her tend not to have threads of their own... fringes of fame covers them.

Figured it was worth mentioning that BBC covered her last concert. Given it's been half a year since her Christmas bid this pretty much means she'll get an obit when she goes.

No, Bindi Irwin, the 14-year old daughter of the late Steve Irwin, is not dead no matter what the internet believes.

• Like 1