hellkat

Hospitalised!

1 hour ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3556219/princess-dianas-lover-james-hewitt-fighting-for-life-after-suffering-heart-attack-and-stroke/

Princess Diana's former lover James Hewitt reported to be fighting for his life in hospital after suffering a heart attack and stroke aged 59.

Does he have his own thread

Lee Ryan, formerly of boy band Blue, and now on EastEnders hospitalised with something called quinsy, some kind of complication from tonsilitis. He also recently had a cancer scare that I forgot about - if I ever knew.

http://home.bt.com/lifestyle/health/health-concerns/lee-ryan-rushed-to-hospital-with-quinsy-what-is-the-infection-11364187343898

Ooo quinsy's nasty - can kill if they burst - bloody painful too.  I wouldn't be unkind enough to suggest it's a result of the musical efforts he's inflicted on us - tho you can get em from knob gobbling..allegedly.

Very unlikely to be anything serious.

His previous cancer scare was a tumour in his throat. So there could be indeed be some heavier problems. But you may disregard my posts :D

On ‎7‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 23:06, YoungWillz said:

And reportedly dead: http://www.und.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/080217aab.html

On 7/18/2017 at 18:06, YoungWillz said:

It's funny though that it seems that he was born during his coaching years. :D 

RIP

1 hour ago, Sir Creep said:

Big loss state-side.  He was 'legendary' as college football coaches go, in the 1970s
SC

The fact that nobody on this forum gives the value of a white farm about NFL or ice hockey or any american sports must really eat you up in side. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Angry 2

27 minutes ago, RobertMugabe said:

The fact that nobody on this forum gives the value of a white farm about NFL or ice hockey or any american sports must really eat you up in side. 

You've no idea RM.  It's killing me.  If it weren't for the Charlotte Rae thread bone that was thrown to us Yanks, I'm not sure I'd visit the website.
SC

• Haha 2

Pat Robertson, the founder of the Christian Broadcasting Network and a familiar face on its flagship program The 700 Club, has been hospitalized, CBN announced Friday.

The 87-year-old, who also founded the private Christian university Regent University in Virginia Beach, Virginia, was hospitalized after falling while horseback riding.
SC

(Edit: Screw this -- he deserves his own thread....I'll leave it but posting there as well)

4 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

Pat Robertson, the founder of the Christian Broadcasting Network and a familiar face on its flagship program The 700 Club, has been hospitalized, CBN announced Friday.

The 87-year-old, who also founded the private Christian university Regent University in Virginia Beach, Virginia, was hospitalized after falling while horseback riding.
SC

(Edit: Screw this -- he deserves his own thread....I'll leave it but posting there as well)

He is featured in dying bigots thread.Hope the old twat dies.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Shaun of the Dead said:

He is featured in dying bigots thread.Hope the old twat dies.

Yeah a search found him in Political thread and Bigots and maybe a couple others.... I hope likewise.  OK hope is a strong word.  I won't be saddened.

SC

• Like 1

He ran for President in 2000? And folk voted for him by accident, mistaking him for Al Gore? Or was that another religious right Pat?

2 minutes ago, msc said:

He ran for President in 2000? And folk voted for him by accident, mistaking him for Al Gore? Or was that another religious right Pat?

Pat Buchanan of the Reform Party.

• Like 2