Guest Amo

Wrestlers/actors

Anybody remember 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper smashing a coconut on Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka's head?

Was that why he couldn't remember how his girlfriend died??

• Like 1

Anybody remember 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper smashing a coconut on Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka's head?

Piper was legitimately the greatest racebaiter in history.

By late 1975 and early 1976, Piper was a top villain for Mike and Gene LeBell's NWA Hollywood Wrestling. In 1977–78, he also started to work for Roy Shire's NWA San Francisco Wrestling in addition to remaining with the L.A. office. Los Angeles was where Piper developed his Rowdy character and became one of the most hated villains in Los Angeles since the days of Classy Freddy Blassie. During this time, he made continuous insults directed at the area's Mexican community; he later promised to amend by playing the Mexican national anthem on his bagpipes only to anger the fans further by playing "La Cucaracha" instead

Piper was legitimately the greatest racebaiter in history.

By late 1975 and early 1976, Piper was a top villain for Mike and Gene LeBell's NWA Hollywood Wrestling. In 1977–78, he also started to work for Roy Shire's NWA San Francisco Wrestling in addition to remaining with the L.A. office. Los Angeles was where Piper developed his Rowdy character and became one of the most hated villains in Los Angeles since the days of Classy Freddy Blassie. During this time, he made continuous insults directed at the area's Mexican community; he later promised to amend by playing the Mexican national anthem on his bagpipes only to anger the fans further by playing "La Cucaracha" instead

That. Is. The. Greatest. Thing. I. Have. Ever. Read.

(this weekend)

George Scott, old school 50s wrestler who later booked the WWF in their 80s expansion (including WrestleMania 1) has died aged 85 according to various wrestling forums crediting Meltzer.

Former WWE wrestler Rosey (Not pictured in the article) was hospitalized after suffering from early stages of congestive heart failure.

Apparently 62 lbs of fluid was drained from his body. That's, like, half of my weight. :o

Friday night.....pub...........first pee..............drain at least 62lb's of fluid from my body...........

Former WWE wrestler Rosey (Not pictured in the article) was hospitalized after suffering from early stages of congestive heart failure.

Apparently 62 lbs of fluid was drained from his body. That's, like, half of my weight. :o

Friday night.....pub...........first pee..............drain at least 62lb's of fluid from my body...........

62lb of fluid......sounds like a long running story.....a very very long running story...come to think of it, I wonder how long it would take to pee 62lb of fluid?.....about 10 seconds at half time during a Rangers v Celtic match!

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/grand-jury-investigate-30-year-old-death-girlfriend-wrestler-jimmy-superfly-snuka-article-1.1594634

A Grand jury in Penn is reopening the case Jimm Snuka's gf who died in 1983. Prison for a 70 year old might make him a decent pick for next year if he is convicted.

Rosey being raced to the finish line by Bobby Eaton. After being moved to a regular hospital room on the 18th, he's been downgraded to "critical" condition again.

Are you planning to win DDP by midsummer?

411mania crediting the Observer...

"Beautiful" Bobby Eaton has reportedly made a significant turn for the better in terms of his health. Following issues with his heart and complications due to diabetes, he has lost a lot of weight and is the healthiest he has been in quite a while.
-

It appears Nelson Frazier, Jr. who competed under the names Mabel, Viscera and Big Daddy V has died. http://www.wrestling...y-v-reportedly/

No body saw that coming...

....Apart from fucking everyone .

He will always be Viscera from the ministry of darkness to me though.

• Like 1

Another one who was pushed purely on the basis of his size, he had no actual wrestling talent

A genuine Wrestling hit?

Finally one at last!

They could be more hits around the corner too. In light of viscera's death here are a couple more big guys who could drop at any moment and considering most

of them are in their 40s and 50s they could score you big in 2015.

Rosey ( matt anoa'i) 43 congestive heart failure and another undisclosed disease

abdullah the butcher 73 This guy certainly breaks the pattern of big or fat wrestlers dying early ,though i think he is more of an exception to the rule . He also has hepatitis , how is he still going strong :blink: lol

the big show 42 He is 7 foot 2 450 pounds , retiring in 3 years but has had trouble with his weight in the past. He must be healthy to still be on the wwe's books but you never know.

big van vader 58 6 foot 5 very overweight might be one to consider in the next couple of years , also known to like the alcohol a little too much :D

the great khali 41 One of the tallest ever wrestlers , has severe leg problems and pain when he walks.

ex wrestlers/valets that had weight problems or who were tall that have died :

andre the giant died at 46

paul bearer died at 58

umaga died at 36

giant Gonzalez died at 44

brian adams died at 43

big bam bigelow died at 45

john tenta died at 42

big boss man died at 41

yokozuna died at 34

So if your a certain height and a certain build seems the 40s and even the 30s are a very dangerous time for a wrestler.

If were following the pattern here then rosey and khali are in danger these next 3 years,vader and abdullah are on borrowed time and then some, and the big show ? Well the big show could go either way but considering he is still working means he could last as long as vader.

I actually think Kane and Big Show will be the exceptions and live to their 70s and 80s barring some kind of acccident or cancer. They never had any drug or alcohol problems,frequently take time off and are 2 of the most financially compensated guys in WWE history. Names I would throw into the mix of bigger/super heavyweight sized guys who could go in the next few years are Scott Hall, Psycho Sid,One Man Gang,Kamala,Henry Godwinn,Tugboat,Giant Silva,King Kong Bundy and Otto Wanz(though his obit chances seem dubious)

I actually think Kane and Big Show will be the exceptions and live to their 70s and 80s barring some kind of acccident or cancer. They never had any drug or alcohol problems,frequently take time off and are 2 of the most financially compensated guys in WWE history. Names I would throw into the mix of bigger/super heavyweight sized guys who could go in the next few years are Scott Hall, Psycho Sid,One Man Gang,Kamala,Henry Godwinn,Tugboat,Giant Silva,King Kong Bundy and Otto Wanz(though his obit chances seem dubious)

Surely you mean............... The Shock-master! [/sting voice]

Predicting which wrestlers are going to die is such a crapshoot, as the many theme teams with 20 men still left standing each DDP show. Even guys you'd think were bankers (Heenan, Graham, Gagne) show a strong resolve, then you have the additional problem of weird obit choices in The Sun (obituaries for Andre Williams and Oliver Humperdinck, no obit for Chief Jay Strongbow).

Still think Kamala (legs amputated due to diabetes) has to be gone within 18 months, and Lord Littlebrook (care home confined, may even get Guardian/Times obits due to being British and wrestling back in the 60s over here) is another one to keep an eye out for. Then there's always some mid-card bums who decide life is too much for them and put a bullet through their skull the first chance they get... how's Pierre Carl Oulette doing? Savio Vega? Mark Jindrak?

They could be more hits around the corner too. In light of viscera's death here are a couple more big guys who could drop at any moment and considering most

of them are in their 40s and 50s they could score you big in 2015.

Rosey ( matt anoa'i) 43 congestive heart failure and another undisclosed disease

abdullah the butcher 73 This guy certainly breaks the pattern of big or fat wrestlers dying early ,though i think he is more of an exception to the rule . He also has hepatitis , how is he still going strong :blink: lol

the big show 42 He is 7 foot 2 450 pounds , retiring in 3 years but has had trouble with his weight in the past. He must be healthy to still be on the wwe's books but you never know.

big van vader 58 6 foot 5 very overweight might be one to consider in the next couple of years , also known to like the alcohol a little too much :D

the great khali 41 One of the tallest ever wrestlers , has severe leg problems and pain when he walks.

ex wrestlers/valets that had weight problems or who were tall that have died :

andre the giant died at 46

paul bearer died at 58

umaga died at 36

giant Gonzalez died at 44

brian adams died at 43

big bam bigelow died at 45

john tenta died at 42

big boss man died at 41

yokozuna died at 34

So if your a certain height and a certain build seems the 40s and even the 30s are a very dangerous time for a wrestler.

If were following the pattern here then rosey and khali are in danger these next 3 years,vader and abdullah are on borrowed time and then some, and the big show ? Well the big show could go either way but considering he is still working means he could last as long as vader.

You forgot Big John Studd, for the dead ones, & for the live ones, you forgot King Kong Bundy, & George "the animal" Steele.

Shit... just read the engineer's post. Can't believe Vader is nearly 60. I used to love that guy, anyone that big doing a moonsault deserves respect.

• Like 1