maryportfuncity

Where Will The Next School Massacre Be?

Call the country  

180 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Chances of yanks banning guns - zero. Obama has nothing to lose and even he can't come out and say it ('this doesn't happen in other developed countries').

It does happen in other developed countries, just not on the frequency that it happens in the U.S. a few years will pass between these things. I can only think of 3 that happened in the U.K in the past 30 years.

They happen in proportion to the number of armed homicidal maniacs in each county. If you can't spot the homicidal maniac the next best thing is make sure they aren't armed = gun control (simps).

• Like 1

Chances of yanks banning guns - zero. Obama has nothing to lose and even he can't come out and say it ('this doesn't happen in other developed countries').

yanks will not tighten their gun laws becuase of too many narcissistic southerns who put their power fantasys over other human beings.

East side / West side , don't come from the South , son. Word.

Problem is that fucking flag they fly EVERYWHERE. Combined with it being treasonable to not support the yankmacht, = gun loving freaks.

Guest Guest

You get the definite feeling that guy hasn't been laid recently... :nerd:

Daily Mail kindly provides a 25 year rundown of mass killings in the US: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp/article-3129827/25-years-mass-killings-US.html

They're missing some from that list

September 27th 2012 - Andrew John Engeldinger kills 7 and injures 2 at Accent Signage Systems in Minneapolis, Minnesota

Daily Mail kindly provides a 25 year rundown of mass killings in the US: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp/article-3129827/25-years-mass-killings-US.html

September 27th 2012 - Andrew John Engeldinger kills 7 and injures 2 at Accent Signage Systems in Minneapolis, Minnesota

according to the NRA the guns are still worth it seriously they're like little kids when they are told they are too old for their favorite toy alot of these are southerners so they probably have the same iq as a child.

The lad is clearly fucking insane.

He hates blacks, packs a firearm and not once, not ONCE did he think 'Hmmm, Calais seems like a good place to start....'

• Like 1

logic_zpsyitpvuk9.jpg

Fuck, that's EXACTLY who I was thinking of when I saw him, except for the fact that logic is spotty.

I reckon he'll definitely have a pain in his arse after a few weeks with Big Ron on 'A' Wing.

I reckon he'll definitely have a pain in his arse after a few weeks with Big Ron on 'A' Wing.

.......even better if Ron is, ummm, B****.

Guest Guest

logic_zpsyitpvuk9.jpg

Nice to see Danny Alexanders got a new job since he was kicked out of parliament ..

according to the NRA the guns are still worth it seriously they're like little kids when they are told they are too old for their favorite toy alot of these are southerners so they probably have the same iq as a child.

This article in the Guardian covers some details. #7 is one debate I have with people when they make the statement akin to “The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun, is a good guy with a gun,”

He hates blacks, packs a firearm and not once, not ONCE did he think 'Hmmm, Calais seems like a good place to start....'

Absolutely outrageous, this comedy gem was posted damn near a week ago and nobody has beaten me to posting a like!

Absolutely outrageous, this comedy gem was posted damn near a week ago and nobody has beaten me to posting a like!

Oh aye, and, some general office banter today worked out that anyone cash strapped and out to celebrate Halloween this year will need nowt but a toy gun and a Confederate flag.

Oh aye, and, some general office banter today worked out that anyone cash strapped and out to celebrate Halloween this year will need nowt but a toy gun and a Confederate flag.

Don't suppose there was any "banter" about how insane it is that major US companies are cracking down harder and faster on a few hicks flying a 150 year old flag in the space of a week than they have done on ISIS supporters on the internet for over a year?

Don't suppose there was any "banter" about how insane it is that major US companies are cracking down harder and faster on a few hicks flying a 150 year old flag in the space of a week than they have done on ISIS supporters on the internet for over a year?

I fail to see how banning any merchandise with the confederate flag will help the issue. Anyone who is going to commit these atrocities will do it with or without the confederate flag.

What's laughable is that ebay decide to ban that flag, but you can still find a lot of Nazi / Third Reich memorablilia on their site.

• Like 1

Someone i know was shot at. Shes survived i think but her husband to be was killed.

Terrible