maryportfuncity

Where Will The Next School Massacre Be?

Call the country  

180 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Had a dream last night of a big shooting in Texas LSC university center. Saw the board name itself bam right there on the TV screen yellow ticker talking about school shooting. Make of that what you will, had a similar dream a year or so ago about jamie lynn spears being missing and found dead something like that too and that hasn't happen either so ... fuck knows what happens when i sleep. :lol:

P.S No i don't live in texas or usa and i'm sure this will flag up USA's freedom machine or prism whatever they call it and be able to trace my IP to UK to know its not a threat or something like that.

p.p.s I could of put this in the dreams thread too i guess but didn't want to double post.

• Like 1

3 Halibut students gunned down at the University of North Carolina campus

Not sure exactly when this happened, but the person responsible made a brief court appearance this morning.

Tempting as it is to put this down to politics there are news reports emerging that suggest it was over a parking dispute.

3 Halibut students gunned down at the University of North Carolina campus

Not sure exactly when this happened, but the person responsible made a brief court appearance this morning.

Tempting as it is to put this down to politics there are news reports emerging that suggest it was over a parking dispute.

It's a mix of both

"A gunman who had posted anti-religious messages on Facebook and quarreled with neighbors was charged with killing three young Halibuts in what police said on Wednesday was a dispute over parking and possibly a hate crime."

How could the USA be #1? It'll obviously happen Afghanistan. The only reason you hear more about school massacres in the USA is because there, they are a rarity, while terrorist attacks are common in Afghanistan.

How could the USA be #1? It'll obviously happen Afghanistan. The only reason you hear more about school massacres in the USA is because there, they are a rarity, while terrorist attacks are common in Afghanistan.

:blink:

• Like 1

Okay, maybe not a rarity, but it's not like they're an everyday thing. "Only" a couple of times a year.

Okay, maybe not a rarity, but it's not like they're an everyday thing. "Only" a couple of times a year.

That's still a LOT more then any other country...

Sure, but Afghanistan has much more terrorists.

Wikipedia has helpfully collated a record of school shootings. Here's the page that lists the US school shootings, and here's the main page which lists the rest of the world.

2hqtcuu.png

Wikipedia has helpfully collated a record of school shootings. Here's the page that lists the US school shootings, and here's the main page which lists the rest of the world.

2hqtcuu.png

"There are notable school shootings all over the world, with the United States having the highest number of school-related shootings."

Oops.

I was just basing my opinion off of the massacres that you hear about on the news (most of the ones on the list weren't reported, or at least, I didn't see them reported). Oh, and also, Afghanistan has a bad reputation.

Huh... I guess the Taliban stick to bombs on buses.

Sorry for all the commotion I caused.

Sorry for all the commotion I caused.

Never mind that. You've made at least one member happy by giving him an opportunity to set you straight.

regards,

Hein

2hqtcuu.png

"There are notable school shootings all over the world, with the United States having the highest number of school-related shootings."

Interesting to note that Switzerland has half the number of guns per capita (fourth) compared to the United States (first) but doesn't feature at all on the list.

How many schools do the Swiss have? Hey. Hey. Answer me that!

How many schools do the Swiss have? Hey. Hey. Answer me that!

I give up. How many?

None, that's how many.

Awaits somebody saying they do, but until that happens, I am RIGHT!!!

None, that's how many.

Awaits somebody saying they do, but until that happens, I am RIGHT!!!

list of private schools in Switzerland

Damn :( , was worth a guess though.

• Like 1

2hqtcuu.png

Interesting to note that Switzerland has half the number of guns per capita (fourth) compared to the United States (first) but doesn't feature at all on the list.

The difference is that Switzerland has national service, so after all that they're then fully trained and permitted to carry a firearm. Whereas in the United States people assume that just because it says in the constitution that they can own a firearm, they think they should.

Also take a look at how many wars the Swiss have been in throughout history. It's not as if they have a load of people running around claiming to have PTSD or feeling the need to settle disputes by pulling out a gun.

They feel the need to have a navy ffs.

Can't get more warmongery than having a navy and no fucking coast.

They feel the need to have a navy ffs.

Can't get more warmongery than having a navy and no fucking coast.

They have big lakes.

They don't have blisters though...

450.jpg

• Like 1

if these incidents of shootings are rare, why would U.S. Homeland Security come out with this video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VcSwejU2D0