Stayin Alive

Boris Johnson

1 hour ago, maryportfuncity said:

Another plausible tale doing the rounds is that the tipping point with the 1922 Committee has already been reached but they're delaying the news until after the weekend's festivities

So much for "getting on with the job" then.

• Like 2

Annoying if they do delay it - announcing Boris Johnson was facing a Vote of Confidence is the sort of Jubilee present the Queen and the plebs can unite in enjoying! :D

• Like 1

2494637281_10a532ab12.jpg

So, I'm wheezing a few miles on the bike and trying to get home before I'm soaked, then I see the rainbow. Fuck knows what came over me but I headed over to see if I could find the end. Just over the ridge in some springy peat, sure enough, I found it. So I put the bike down, started digging and a few inches under the top I found this metal box. Opened it and...there's 54 letters inside all addressed to the 1922 Committee!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

FFS someone please move this thread to off topic/extra curricular. Half the posts in here are not even about Boris, never mind his health/mortality!

• Thanks 1

- The vast majority of the posts in this thread are about Johnson

- Speaking of Johnson’s majority, that’s where the element of death comes in

- Lol

47 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

2494637281_10a532ab12.jpg

So, I'm wheezing a few miles on the bike and trying to get home before I'm soaked, then I see the rainbow. Fuck knows what came over me but I headed over to see if I could find the end. Just over the ridge in some springy peat, sure enough, I found it. So I layed the bike down, started digging and a few inches under the top I found this metal box. Opened it and...there's 54 letters inside all addressed to the 1922 Committee!

Absolute fucking genius, that one!

Shady Brady is saying nothing, at the moment.

Worth pointing out he confirmed on several occasions when the VoC threshold had not been met when Theresa May was leader.

Also just to keep this on topic, Boris Johnson looks like a dropped trifle, maybe he’ll die soon?

• Facepalm 1

2 hours ago, TQR said:

Shady Brady is saying nothing, at the moment.

The smirk though.

• Like 3

From "Booze For Boris" to "Boos For Boris" as he is roundly booed while entering St Pauls for the service of thanksgiving. :lol:

Smirked his way up the steps anyway. 

• Like 3

The man is a sociopath unable to show an ounce of contrition but we should all accept his apology and "taking responsibility".What a joke.

• Like 5

Serial breaker of a couple of The Ten Commandments does reading at Thanksgiving Service. :lol:

• Haha 1

I think they should have put a picture up of the Queen sitting alone and masked up at Philips funeral just as Blow Jo and Carie Antoinette walked in.

• Like 3

On 31/05/2022 at 16:19, Cruyff's Turn said:

To add to the woes of one Mr.Tubs de Pfeffel the rumour mill is saying that the third Mrs,J has drawn stumps and gorn orf with Mr. Zacharia Goldsmug. Apparently a super injunction is in place.

Disappointingly this doesn't seem to be true.

1 hour ago, DCI Frank Burnside said:

1043041.jpg

Are you saying Boo or Booris?

BOO!
Hans Moleman: I was saying Booris

2 hours ago, Toast said:

Disappointingly this doesn't seem to be true.

Always seemed somewhat fanciful.

2 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

Are you saying Boo or Booris?

BOO!
Hans Moleman: I was saying Booris

Fucking knew Dorries would be the Hans Moleman in this 

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, DCI Frank Burnside said:

Not sure why she's still DCMS Secretary when clearly she thinks her role is the PM's spokeswoman. Every time he breathes she's there to defend him.

• Like 1

So, either the i is chancing things or they have got enough letters - leadership challenge next week, apparently. 

_125266134_iweeked-nc.png

• Like 2

16 hours ago, RoverAndOut said:

Not sure why she's still DCMS Secretary when clearly she thinks her role is the PM's spokeswoman. Every time he breathes she's there to defend him.

Because he is the only reason she ever got to cabinet.She knows no other leader would let her make tea for the cabinet let alone sit in it.

• Like 4

16 hours ago, DCI Frank Burnside said:

She is more Smithers as she is clearly in love with her boss  and can`t hide it at all and comes up with the spin for every embarrassing moment of his.

Nadine Dorries mocked for 'doting' picture showing her staring at Boris  Johnson during PMQs | Daily Mail Online

• Haha 5

Wow what a “bitter and unfunny” thread :P

2 hours ago, maryportfuncity said:

Fairly measured BBC piece on his chances of surviving the month in office - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-61693296

It’s a good point that many will be waiting for the Tories to lose the by-elections (23rd June) before going all out as a Johnson opponent, particularly given that they’d have to wait a year for another confidence vote if he wins it. I wouldn’t be surprised if the threshold either has already been met or will be this week, though.

• Like 1