Jump to content
Stayin Alive

Boris Johnson

Recommended Posts

I'm not too worried about Boris.Just worried a bit about his pregnant fiance. Poor woman.What she has to put up with ... 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been admitted to hospital for tests as a ‘precautionary step’ after suffering persistent symptoms of COVID19.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

Been admitted to hospital for tests as a ‘precautionary step’ after suffering persistent symptoms of COVID19.

I couldn’t imagine the panic if a major world leader dies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

Been admitted to hospital for tests as a ‘precautionary step’ after suffering persistent symptoms of COVID19.

You can bet he won't be in an NHS hospital. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is only as a precaution. No need for everyone to get excited. I bet he will be back in Downing Street in the night. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Steve said:

It is only as a precaution. 

Because hospitals are safe places right now.

1sIV2B9i1UpjO.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Raab is getting his bags packed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Steve said:

It is only as a precaution. No need for everyone to get excited. I bet he will be back in Downing Street in the night. 

So many who go into hospital deteriorate quickly. We just don't know how serious this could be ...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, ladyfiona said:

Raab is getting his bags packed.

 

 

After his current success Gove is investing in more voodoo dolls

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He looked very sick and before the news came out about losing weight my wife said he looks alot thinner. 

 

Spencer Perceval was the last PM to die in office.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

He looked very sick and before the news came out about losing weight my wife said he looks alot thinner. 

 

Spencer Perceval was the last PM to die in office.

He won’t die, I agree he looks ill but he will be back before we know it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Fergie86 said:

He won’t die, I agree he looks ill but he will be back before we know it.

Awwwwwwwwww fuck. 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does any PM has ever died while in function in Britain ? In France yes but Idk about UK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Lafaucheuse

16 minutes ago, Lafaucheuse said:

Does any PM has ever died while in function in Britain ? In France yes but Idk about UK

 

56 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

 

 

Spencer Perceval was the last PM to die in office.

.

  • Facepalm 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Lafaucheuse said:

Does any PM has ever died while in function in Britain ? In France yes but Idk about UK

 

1 hour ago, the_engineer said:

Spencer Perceval was the last PM to die in office.

Also died in office:

- Spencer Compton (1743)

- Henry Pelham (1754)

- Charles Watson-Wentworth (1782)

- William Pitt the Younger (1806)

 

Spencer Perceval (1812) was not actually the last to die in office. There was one after him, which was Henry Temple (1865).

 

 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Drewsky1211 said:

 

Also died in office:

- Spencer Compton (1743)

- Henry Pelham (1754)

- Charles Watson-Wentworth (1782)

- William Pitt the Younger (1806)

 

Spencer Perceval (1812) was not actually the last to die in office. There was one after him, which was Henry Temple (1865).

 

 

I guess we're overdue one then ...:unsure:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Drewsky1211 said:

 

Also died in office:

- Spencer Compton (1743)

- Henry Pelham (1754)

- Charles Watson-Wentworth (1782)

- William Pitt the Younger (1806)

 

Spencer Perceval (1812) was not actually the last to die in office. There was one after him, which was Henry Temple (1865).

 

 

 

 

 

Although, older folk, am I the only person confused by UK quiz shows calling Victorian PMs by their birth names now instead of the names they were actually known as when PM and people have known them as for most of the last 100+ years. "Gascoigne Cecil? Oh wait you mean Lord Salisbury?"

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, msc said:

 

 

 

Although, older folk, am I the only person confused by UK quiz shows calling Victorian PMs by their birth names now instead of the names they were actually known as when PM and people have known them as for most of the last 100+ years. "Gascoigne Cecil? Oh wait you mean Lord Salisbury?"


Probably because people are reading straight from their respective Wikipedia pages...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not an emergency but went in at 8pm on a Sunday to a hospital for tests which happen to include oxygen treatment, 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had a feeling it would affect him quite badly. Payback for Brexit?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

Your use of this forum is subject to our Terms of Use