DevonDeathTrip

Aretha Franklin

5 minutes ago, Phantom of the Midway said:

Yes, I know the tweet was sent on August 4, 2017.

But the person who wrote it could be using an old photo, and/or lying about the cancer.

Also, I'm mean pretty sure Aretha lost a ton of weight back in 2010-2011. 

The phrase "Let's send her some prayers" implies that she is currently battling cancer. Why send prayers to somebody about their cancer when they've already beaten it?

As ObakeFilter showed, the picture looks recent.

And I believe she was still obese back in 2010-2011. She may have lost the weight 1-2 years after her supposed battle with pancreatic cancer.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Zsa Zsa's leg said:

The phrase "Let's send her some prayers" implies that she is currently battling cancer. Why send prayers to somebody about their cancer when they've already beaten it?

As ObakeFilter showed, the picture looks recent.

And I believe she was still obese back in 2010-2011. She may have lost the weight 1-2 years after her supposed battle with pancreatic cancer.

I know that the person is implying Aretha currently has cancer. My point is, they could be just rumors.

And, yes, we now know the picture is recent. However, there's still no proof that she cancer. 

3 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

Yes, because they are always a reliable source. :rolleyes:

I didn't say anything about reliability, just mentioned the possibility that Lucy urged people to pray for her after learning about her sad last days in the Enquirer.

31 minutes ago, Zsa Zsa's leg said:

The phrase "Let's send her some prayers" implies that she is currently battling cancer. Why send prayers to somebody about their cancer when they've already

Prayers would be better directed elsewhere. 

I reckon the cancer rumours are genuine as her waist and legs look like uncontrolled weight loss.Had to look at the pic several timesbefore I was convinced it was her.

Franklin last November.

Is she actually telling folk she has cancer then? If so, suggests far more serious: her previous brush she hid under a variety of excuses.

5 hours ago, Shaun of the Dead said:

I reckon the cancer rumours are genuine as her waist and legs look like uncontrolled weight loss.Had to look at the pic several timesbefore I was convinced it was her.

Why were you looking at her waist and legs? Why did you look at it several times? Did you jerk off to that picture?

• Confused 1

On 12/08/2017 at 12:32, The Mad Hatter said:

Why were you looking at her waist and legs? Why did you look at it several times? Did you jerk off to that picture?

What, you mean to say you've never had a wank over Urethra? 

Holy shit. She looks drastically different.

You people and your 'cancer' nonsense.  What a pile of horseshit. 'But look at the photos Sir Creep'.  Fahk off.  Wrap your tin-foil head's around this:

The 75-year-old soul icon - who recently announced she will be retiring this year - is planning to open a Detroit nightspot and occasionally perform at the venue.

Aretha has already come up with a name for the club and is planning to invite other artists to perform when she is not taking to the stage.

Speaking to USA Today, she added: "It would be Aretha's! (SMFH)

"From time to time I would sing, and of course, I would have special artists come in to perform for the city that people in Detroit like - Detroit favorites."

Aretha will retire when her final album, a collaboration with Stevie Wonder, is released this September following a 57-year career.

She previously said: "I will be recording, but this will be my last year in concert. This is it."

Yup, sounds like someone knowingly with cancer about to leave this mortal coil.  SMFH.
SC

John Wetton and Eddie Long were both picks mainly on pictures, and they looked terrible. Both were dead by the end of January...

Aretha Franklin is trending on twitter with rumours about her being in very poor health. 

Take a look at these search results: https://twitter.com/search?q="Aretha Franklin"&s=09

Just to add that the trending is when you look under American areas like Los Angeles. I don't think it's trending in the the UK and I'm not sure what sparked the sudden upsurge in speculation. 

• Thanks 1

Some "news" site (which looks very National Inquirer) says she's on her way out.

Look, it's Aretha Franklin. One of the biggest stars in music history. If she is in her last days as suggested above, word will get out beyond a few news/blog type places. It's not Gary DeCarlo we're talking about here.

(That said, I do believe she is likely not in a good way...)

Read the article in msc’s link and it’s clear there’s no need to panic; her last public appearance isn’t for another year or so yet, apparently.

BCF6A888-942F-4B66-917C-E6D1B83DFDA2.jpeg

• Haha 4

This fake Twitter account (Aretha Frankiinn) is behind the latest news break:

26 minutes ago, BeretBleu said:

dead ? 

This is what the liberal media doesn't want you to know...

• Haha 2

Aretha on Aretha:

But in an exclusive interview with Closer Weekly, the 75-year-old Queen of Soul insists that she’s “doing very well.”

“I have lost a lot of weight due to the side effects from my medicine,” Aretha explains, “but all of my tests are very good!”

Franklin didn’t go into detail about the medication she is taking, saying that it’s “a matter of private medical info,” although Closer Weekly points out that gastrointestinal issues had led her to cancel some concerts in recent years.

Still hesitant to 100% believe her, though she probably won’t be on my DDP team next year...