Wow... did not expect him to go before Feek. RIP

I'm glad he did go before Feek, on another dead pool I'm entered in Angelil was my #1 and Feek my #2, if Anthony Booth goes quite soon, I pick up bonus points for having them die in order.

Well, I am too, actually. In the Deathrace, I had 0 hits and Sir Creep only needed 2 more to win. I had Angelil, he did not, which means I still have a chance to get a decent score before the competition ends.

• Like 2

Id never cast aspertions or make assumptions or accusations but, but, but, he first met Sea lion when she was only twelve.....TWELVE!

Ed Stewart.....John Peel......Bill Wyman.........

Clucking bell!!!

James Corden must be shitting himself, he's running out of celebrities to put on his poxy show.

• Like 1

Wow, RIP

That's 3 DSCDP deaths in the 4 days before January 15 (Irvin, Smith, Angelil)

As Rodney Trotter once said: "This is getting bloody stupid!"

And who in the fuck calls their twins Nelson and Eddy?

Kim Cardasian? (Spelling?)

I feel sorry for his youngest kids and their mother. But they should've known better. Céline herself was like 42 when the twins were born, and the guy was about 68 (with a prior history of cancer).

I think it's quite wrong and irresponsible to sire kids when you're already a pensioner. I wonder what would happen to her career now – as a single parent with three kids and a shit ton of money, I'd advise her to retire.

I think it's quite wrong and irresponsible to sire kids when you're already a pensioner. I wonder what would happen to her career now – as a single parent with three kids and a shit ton of money, I'd advise her to retire.

She is so rich she can hire several robot maids and Tony Danza to watch the kids while she is torturing Vegas concert goer's

• Like 1

as a single parent with three kids and a shit ton of money, I'd advise her to retire.

I'm glad to learn that at least one DL member has a shit ton of money.

• Like 3

Damn and fucking blast. That will teach me for being a twat and completely forgetting about him when devising my last minute list.

Well, according to the Daily Shite Mail, 'Angelil has two adult children from a previous relationship; Anne-Marie (that's one), Patrick (that makes two) and Jean-Pierre (um, three?).' Twats.

And who in the fuck calls their twins Nelson and Eddy?

Not only that, he met Celine in 1980 when she was 12 about the same time as his 2nd marriage fell apart. His eldest son Patrick, is the same age as Celine.

Focus now switches to Daniel Dion, her brother, who apparently is hours or days away from death: http://www.bustle.com/articles/135938-celine-dions-brother-has-days-or-hours-left-to-live-in-more-tragic-news-for-the

That's where we learn if that familiy grave was a wise investment.

Going to be a big one at that. No kidding, Celine and Daniel have another 12 brothers and sisters.

Not easy times for Celine... Right after Angelil's death, her brother Daniel Dion is suffering from cancer as well, with "a matter of days or hours" to live per an interview with their sister Claudette. :sicktherm:

EDIT: Willz beat me to the punch by mere seconds

So, before too long she'll relaunch her career with a blues album, then.

• Like 1

Not easy times for Celine... Right after Angelil's death, her brother Daniel Dion is suffering from cancer as well, with "a matter of days or hours" to live per an interview with their sister Claudette. :sicktherm:

EDIT: Willz beat me to the punch by mere seconds

I'll ignore Y-Dub's post if it'll help

SC

Think Twice (about what you're going to wear to funerals this week)

• Like 3

Wow! I feel really bad for Céline.

Say what you want about her/her music, but this is a lot of tragedy for one person to have to cope/struggle with by herself. My sympathies go out to her.

• Like 5