DevonDeathTrip

General Non School Massacre Thread

7 hours ago, the_engineer said:

The thing is what's wrong with saying fuck islam?  Is his freedom of speech to disagree with a religion (who the majority of the western world now agree religion is BS) more important than islamic feelings?  I fully agree you can drag many verses out of any religious book and justify violence but how about we look at the actions of said folllowers.  Violent verses are in the bible but name the last time a christian violently acted it out?  Is anyone here really telling me that if all these rape gang attacks, bombings and ramming attacks had been committed by Scientologists there wouldn't be calls to close down/ban or look into the whole 'religion' .People hate islam because of its actions not because they're racist.People connect the dots and see that the one thing all these terrorists have in common is they're muslims . Same if it was Scientologists and that's a majority white religion. People would think maybe Scientology is brainwashing these people into doing this.

If i'd had said fuck the mormons i doubt anyone would of called me bigoted besides those mormons do more than enough fucking for all of us :D . I have no idea why liberals are hell bent on defending a ultra conservative illiberal pseudoreligion like islam.  No islam isn't in my opinion one of the abrahamic religions (it came 600+ years later)  is a personality cult about a guy called Mohamed who plagiarised the bible and torah and added his own few elements in there.  You see the torah referenced the bible and vice versa also Jesus and Abraham didn't have revelations all of a sudden in a cave aged 30 (if you believe in the religious text) they're special from the moment they were born  . Those books didn't mention another prophet not even hinted about a arab prophet called mohammed you would think they would of since he is supposedly the 'last' prophet .  Muslims see jesus as a prophet yet they never listened to his warnings Matthew 24.11 ,  2 Cor 11: 4  etc.  So Muslims are saying a prophet of god lied many times and also lied about being the son of god and Gabriel lied and the angels lied and Abraham lied. God sent theses people therefore they're saying god is a deceiver and sent liars.Lying is most associated with the devil so essentially muslims are calling their own god a devil   .  This is if you follow the religion , even theologically and spiritually it doesn't make sense. If your an atheist it makes even less sense .  

p.s i can see 1000 years from now (if islam doesn't wipe out all religions)  people killing for Scientology.

I don't have a problem with you saying "fuck Islam," "fuck Christiantity," "fuck chips," or "fuck me." Passages were cherry-picked from the Quran so I cherry picked passages from the Bible to illustrate the point that neither book has a monopoly on pacifism. All religions have been defended using violence throughout human history. 

When was the last time Christians violently acted out? Last week, Charlottesville, Virginia, USA. Most white supremacists are avowed Christians. One of the things they claim is a need to defend white Christian culture. One took a page right out of pages of the ISIS playbook and drove a Dodge Challenger (grey, by the way) into a crowd of people. 

I hear, "Those people aren't really Christians - they don't follow what Christianity stands for." That is accepted in the west. How is that any different from, "Those people aren't really Muslim - they don't follow what Islam stands for."? To accept one and not the other is hypocrisy and plain prejudice based in who one perceives to be the "other."

I am old enough to remember Ku Klux Klan members burning the Christian cross in the yards of black-owned houses and businesses. I am old enough to remember white supremacists marching with crosses and Confederate battle flags down the main streets of Fort Worth, Texas, proclaiming that their brand of white Christianity was superior to Catholics, other non-protestants, Jews and Blacks, and if anyone dared oppose them there would be hell to pay. I am also old enough to remember many times when that hell was dished out - once I saw it on the front lawn of the school I attended seventh grade in. I was 12.

The moral equivalence here is not in religion, though. It is in the willingness to use violence out of fear of change and to attempt to stop the threat of the perceived "other." Religion is a red herring regardless if it is espoused as all powerful by a Muslim cleric or a United States president. It's only an excuse to justify acting from ignorance and fear. 

My father fought in WWII, Korea and Vietnam. Thirty years in the American military and recipient of multiple commendations for bravery, one being the Silver Star (which is the third highest award for valor). He was a typical soldier - strict, disciplined, and conservative. He also took me to the corner of Lancaster Ave and Handley Drive in Fort Worth one morning to watch the Klan march - not to support them, but to tell me, "Carol, watch closely. The only way this will stop is if your generation refuses to tolerate it and unmasks the men under those hoods. Remember, though, you have to understand why they do what they do in order to stop them from doing what they do." I wish we had done a better job.

People will always react with violence to protect what they consider to be threatened whether it is a loved one, personal property, or a way of life. Various resons will be used to justify the violence. Religion is handy, so is ethnicity, sexual orientation, economics, gender.... There are militant groups that engage in violence for environmental reasons and to promote veganism. It's no different.

What I see in your writing above is primarily an attack on Islam because you don't consider it to be Abrahamic and it is wrong because it doesn't acknowledge Jesus as the son of God, neither does Judaism (except Messianic Jews, but they are a strict minority). Mormonism does, though. 

If you don't believe someone is a prophet of God you are hardly going to believe they actually spoke for God, therefore what they say can't be coming from God.

One other thing - if you're an atheist no religion makes sense, including Christianity. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Reaction will be clear. Use your #prayforbarcelona hashtags, change your profiles images on Facebook, play Imagine at the piano, hear the Pope crying and terrorists will be defeated forever! Till the next attack.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Religion is a very complicated topic. I know that it is much more than worshipping a god and spreading the word around. Personally, I am a Christian, but I'm not one of those Christian people who actually believe the Bible word for word. Basically, I believe in a more accepting kind of Christianity, a more progressive kind, but sadly, that kind of Christianity is dying out. I am saddened that the Christianity that is largely spread today is the kind that is filled with discrimination and restrictions on rights, but alas, it was probably going to happen anyways where the more discriminating kind dominates this world. Sigh...

Fuck it. The problem now is NOT Christianity, I don't go to church and don't spend my day praying God, but even a child would understand the problem now is Islam. Islam, not fucking ISIL. Do you think all Moroccans, Algerians, Tunisians living in Europe are saddened by these attacks? They celebrate them instead. Family of "regular" Moroccans here celebrated two whole days after the Twin Towers attack and that was in 2001. 

You are idiots if you think they would stand by your side against fanatic Muslims; they know they'll get Europe with demography, these attacks only shows the West is a paper tiger. Once they will be the majority (sooner than you expect) they will take the power, with regular elections, impose shariia , come back to the 1300s in Europe and start the road to perdition which led us Europeans to be a bunch of pussies. And I'm specially referring to the last 20-30 years, not to the great things Western man did during centuries of Enlightment which was never known by Islamic/ African countries. Church was a cancer for Europe during the Middle Age, but before it started to burn black cats and women supposed to be witches it defended people from Barbaric attacks.

Bible is full of violent pages, expecially the Old Textament, but no one dares to give a literal interpretation of them nowadays, while Quran has to be literally understood. They are not evolved they don't care about your rants against Christianism/ Trump/ Putin/ populism, they will cut your liberal throats once they will get them. And it will be soon. 

Ah, and sites like this will be considered complete balsphemy by them. Forget to come here when you will have your first Mohammad president.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, drol said:

Fuck it. The problem now is NOT Christianity, I don't go to church and don't spend my day praying God, but even a child would understand the problem now is Islam. Islam, not fucking ISIL. Do you think all Moroccans, Algerians, Tunisians living in Europe are saddened by these attacks? They celebrate them instead. Family of "regular" Moroccans here celebrated two whole days after the Twin Towers attack and that was in 2001. 

You are idiots if you think they would stand by your side against fanatic Muslims; they know they'll get Europe with demography, these attacks only shows the West is a paper tiger. Once they will be the majority (sooner than you expect) they will take the power, with regular elections, impose shariia , come back to the 1300s in Europe and start the road to perdition which led us Europeans to be a bunch of pussies. And I'm specially referring to the last 20-30 years, not to the great things Western man did during centuries of Enlightment which was never known by Islamic/ African countries. Church was a cancer for Europe during the Middle Age, but before it started to burn black cats and women supposed to be witches it defended people from Barbaric attacks.

Bible is full of violent pages, expecially the Old Textament, but no one dares to give a literal interpretation of them nowadays, while Quran has to be literally understood. They are not evolved they don't care about your rants against Christianism/ Trump/ Putin/ populism, they will cut your liberal throats once they will get them. And it will be soon. 

Ah, and sites like this will be considered complete balsphemy by them. Forget to come here when you will have your first Mohammad president.

Excellent posting. Thank you. It is very possible that Norway will have Its first Muslim Prime Minister in the next 4 to 8 years. Terrifying. 

2 hours ago, CarolAnn said:

I don't have a problem with you saying "fuck Islam," "fuck Christiantity," "fuck chips," or "fuck me." Passages were cherry-picked from the Quran so I cherry picked passages from the Bible to illustrate the point that neither book has a monopoly on pacifism. All religions have been defended using violence throughout human history. 

When was the last time Christians violently acted out? Last week, Charlottesville, Virginia, USA. Most white supremacists are avowed Christians. One of the things they claim is a need to defend white Christian culture. One took a page right out of pages of the ISIS playbook and drove a Dodge Challenger (grey, by the way) into a crowd of people. 

I hear, "Those people aren't really Christians - they don't follow what Christianity stands for." That is accepted in the west. How is that any different from, "Those people aren't really Muslim - they don't follow what Islam stands for."? To accept one and not the other is hypocrisy and plain prejudice based in who one perceives to be the "other."

I am old enough to remember Ku Klux Klan members burning the Christian cross in the yards of black-owned houses and businesses. I am old enough to remember white supremacists marching with crosses and Confederate battle flags down the main streets of Fort Worth, Texas, proclaiming that their brand of white Christianity was superior to Catholics, other non-protestants, Jews and Blacks, and if anyone dared oppose them there would be hell to pay. I am also old enough to remember many times when that hell was dished out - once I saw it on the front lawn of the school I attended seventh grade in. I was 12.

The moral equivalence here is not in religion, though. It is in the willingness to use violence out of fear of change and to attempt to stop the threat of the perceived "other." Religion is a red herring regardless if it is espoused as all powerful by a Muslim cleric or a United States president. It's only an excuse to justify acting from ignorance and fear. 

My father fought in WWII, Korea and Vietnam. Thirty years in the American military and recipient of multiple commendations for bravery, one being the Silver Star (which is the third highest award for valor). He was a typical soldier - strict, disciplined, and conservative. He also took me to the corner of Lancaster Ave and Handley Drive in Fort Worth one morning to watch the Klan march - not to support them, but to tell me, "Carol, watch closely. The only way this will stop is if your generation refuses to tolerate it and unmasks the men under those hoods. Remember, though, you have to understand why they do what they do in order to stop them from doing what they do." I wish we had done a better job.

People will always react with violence to protect what they consider to be threatened whether it is a loved one, personal property, or a way of life. Various resons will be used to justify the violence. Religion is handy, so is ethnicity, sexual orientation, economics, gender.... There are militant groups that engage in violence for environmental reasons and to promote veganism. It's no different.

What I see in your writing above is primarily an attack on Islam because you don't consider it to be Abrahamic and it is wrong because it doesn't acknowledge Jesus as the son of God, neither does Judaism (except Messianic Jews, but they are a strict minority). Mormonism does, though. 

If you don't believe someone is a prophet of God you are hardly going to believe they actually spoke for God, therefore what they say can't be coming from God.

One other thing - if you're an atheist no religion makes sense, including Christianity. 

Cmon now how is Christianity to blame for Charlottesville ? Most neo nazis hate Christianity as they think it destroyed pagan and European  indigenous religion. Hence alot of hitlers cabinet were neo pagans . Hitler planned to rid and persecute the Christians after the war if he won.   Hitler certainly used Christianity to his advantage though and i'm sure they were some nazis who were christian.  I fail to see the christian connection charlottesville did he scream deus vult as he did it?  He was a neo nazi who called germany the fatherland . Chances are he was heavily into Nazism and not Christianity . the first two links confirm that. His mum went to church but he didn't go but he was a member of vanguard america who use the black sun wheel The symbol is based on the ancient sun wheel artifacts that were made and used by Norse and Germanic tribes as symbol of their pagan beliefs .  So he didn't go to church with his mum but marched with groups who have neo pagan and traditional pagan symbols on flags and he supported a neo nazi ideology . I think you trying to link Christianity to that incident is at best tenuous and at worst intellectually dishonest .   

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2017/08/12/flags-and-other-symbols-used-far-right-groups-charlottesville

http://www.christianpost.com/news/who-is-james-alex-fields-jr-7-facts-to-know-man-arrested-charlottesville-car-killing-heather-heyer-195305/

https://news.vice.com/story/charlottesville-attack-james-alex-field-jr

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_aspects_of_Nazism#Himmler_and_the_SS

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Faith_Movement

Also that's not what i wrote. Muslims don't recognise  jesus as the son of god but they recognise him as a prophet . But that makes no sense as they're saying the prophet lied about being the son of god. So they're basically saying he deliberately deceived.  Why would god send a liar that's what i'm getting at. The point is even if you indulge muslims in their religious game it still proves their religion is nonsense. 

All religion is bad but Islam poses the biggest threat to humanity today.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Hearing reports of another peaceful attack in France.

• Confused 1

#burnthequran

• Like 1

Sigh. Whenever there's a terrorist attack, there's always going to be the people who hate on muslims, even if they weren't the perpetrators. I really don't understand why...

18 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

Sigh. Whenever there's a terrorist attack, there's always going to be the people who hate on muslims, even if they weren't the perpetrators. I really don't understand why...

:facepalm:

• Like 1

Europe is reaping a lot of benefits from its underfundig of its Intelligence Services.

They've done away with overdue notices and fines at the Clovis Public Library in Clovis, NM.
SC

22 people injured on a London commuter train today. The police say it is a terrorist incident. (Not attack?)

Well, it was a box of matches and some firelighters in a Lidl carrier bag. Hardly dangerous.

Though Laaandaners are treating it like a new Blitz.

1 hour ago, theoldlady said:

No one seems to care about this. Now if it were in Europe, maybe..........

Because its students....

So Laaaandan.

Where's the cash?

Muslimists?

Nah , had a timer.

Non dissident Oirish?

Nah, didn't go off.

So, 1/7 its some cunt with a parking fine.

No deaths? Belongs in the Shit Terrorism Thread...