Paul Bearer

Donald J Trump

He's on my list, but along with Theresa (who wasn't born in may btw) could simply be wishful thinking.

Still don't think it's fair btw Lincoln shot at 56 yet people like them get allowed to live long as they want

How can he say anything about anybody when he's got a name literally meaning to break wind...

6 minutes ago, MDavidSteel said:

He's on my list, but along with Theresa (who wasn't born in may btw) could simply be wishful thinking.

Still don't think it's fair btw Lincoln shot at 56 yet people like them get allowed to live long as they want

How can he say anything about anybody when he's got a name literally meaning to break wind...

Is this bell end for real or is it all meant to be a very unfunny , way too long, joke?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Is this bell end for real or is it all meant to be a very unfunny , way too long, joke?

the bit about the US presidents name?

Could be worse, could be a Clinton cunt.

These posts should be in the politics thread ffs, he ain't ailing.

Unlike the Clintons...... <smiles>

**didn't Lincoln marry into slave wealth? Why you bum the bum up?

There was a doc few years ago, I forget the name, about some Americans having a crisis of faith when they realise Lincoln was basically a politician who did everything for political gain rather than some guy with a Messianic right and wrong complex from the start. Something about the Americans wanting their heroes to be superheroes.

Whereas I think great people are far more interesting when they have more personal flaws than a chocolate teapot.

3 hours ago, Davey Jones' Locker said:

There are lots of claims going around that Trump's mental health is progressively deteriorating further.

Here is an interesting transcript of a discussion with a psychologist:

https://www.democracynow.org/2017/12/8/there_are_thousands_of_us_mental

Trump may also be sending ordinary Americans insane by inducing shared psychosis(!):

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/12/trumps-crazed-presidency-may-be-inducing-shared-psychosis-among-sane-americans-psychiatrist/

Here is the other article about him becoming "increasingly unstable" that I was trying to find earlier:

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/01/psychiatrists-warn-trump-becoming-more-mentally-unstable.html

To quote:

"Lee, the editor of the book "The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump: 27 Psychiatrists and Mental Health Experts Assess a President," said in her letter to the Times that "thousands" of mental health professionals are deeply worried about Trump's state of mind.

They have formed a group called the National Coalition of Concerned Mental Health Experts, whose website is Dangerouscase.org.

"All agree that he's dangerous," Lee told CNBC.

In her letter to the Times, Lee wrote: "We are currently witnessing more than his usual state of instability — in fact, a pattern of decompensation: increasing loss of touch with reality, marked signs of volatility and unpredictable behavior, and an attraction to violence as a means of coping.""

Wouldn't "an attraction to violence as a means of coping" apply to most Yanks though? 

30 minutes ago, Davey Jones' Locker said:

Here is the other article about him becoming "increasingly unstable" that I was trying to find earlier:

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/01/psychiatrists-warn-trump-becoming-more-mentally-unstable.html

To quote:

"Lee, the editor of the book "The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump: 27 Psychiatrists and Mental Health Experts Assess a President," said in her letter to the Times that "thousands" of mental health professionals are deeply worried about Trump's state of mind.

They have formed a group called the National Coalition of Concerned Mental Health Experts, whose website is Dangerouscase.org.

"All agree that he's dangerous," Lee told CNBC.

In her letter to the Times, Lee wrote: "We are currently witnessing more than his usual state of instability — in fact, a pattern of decompensation: increasing loss of touch with reality, marked signs of volatility and unpredictable behavior, and an attraction to violence as a means of coping.""

Wouldn't "an attraction to violence as a means of coping" apply to most Yanks though? 

The missiles are flying, hallelujah... hallelujah.

– Greg Stillson, President

Don't think this has been posted, but its perty damn well done.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, charon said:

Don't think this has been posted, but its perty damn well done.

Hope they also do, Road to nowhere.

• Haha 1

Meant to be a link to the in the news Wolff book about Trump PDF.

I'm not in signal to get it so cannot vouch for success....

https://m.vk.com/page-159624629_54070427

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/368166-steve-bannon-stepping-down-from-breitbart?__twitter_impression=true

Bannon 'steps down' from Brietbart, now without a job.

Chances of suicide watch? I say 50/50 - either that or he finds some new nut to back in the elections in an attempt to win back some credibility with the right wing. I hear Joe Arapio is standing for Senate election in Arizona...

If someone told you 5 years ago trump would be president, and he was being quizzed on a potential Run from Oprah would anyone really have believed it? 

• Like 1

Cancels his planned trip to the UK in February, snubs Queen in process.

What a loon...

maybe i'd be living under the rock (so to speak) or just because i'm not american but i didn''t know who Trump was until fall 2016 time? maybe people of america knew of him years before

i remember when he took to office and i thought ah well surely no one could be worse than bush, right? and i was told i was wrong :(

6 hours ago, YoungWillz said:

Cancels his planned trip to the UK in February, snubs Queen in process.

What a loon...

Think on the brightside, the Queens disdain for Trump for once saves the UK millions in state visit public expenses, you know, bodyguards, tanning booths, etc...

In all honesty who is saying Trump is wrong with his comments ? How many leftys are planning their holiday in Haiti or El Salvador? They are most likely going to majority white countries like Norway . Usually Americans don't travel aboard few have a passport and when they do they go to Europe.

A Chinese man who actually has lived and lives in Africa gives has opinion. Something many of these Lefty's attacking trump have never done. Too busy staying in 5 star hotels on momny and daddys credit card surrounded by white people .

El Salvador is the murder capital of the world were one day without a murder is celebrated if that isn't a shithole I don't know what is.Trump is of course right these countries are shitholes that's why many of the citizens risk life and limb to go to Europe and other such places and fight hard to not be sent back.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/12/el-salvador-homicide-rate-murder-two-years

Perhaps he needs to look closer to home.

For example, Wall Street and billionaires have kept Puerto Rico a shithole for decades. Now, what's he doing about that disaster? You know, it really could have been made into a beautiful holiday destination decades ago, thus improving its economy yada yada yada. So after the latest nightmare he's got plans for it, right? *shrug*

I'm not necessarily he's directly responsible, but he's in charge now. The system he was so against, he's now playing it for personal gain. You really think he's going to get those new airports, roads, blah blah blah when he's fixated by race hate, misogyny and a wall?

Yeah, the world is full of shitholes, he just doesn't recognise the ones the system the Republicans have supported for aeons have created across his own country.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, msc said:

Think on the brightside, the Queens disdain for Trump for once saves the UK millions in state visit public expenses, you know, bodyguards, tanning booths, etc...

They're sending Tillerson instead

Trump's physical went "exceptionally well."

I hope he realizes the same doctor that performed his physical shoved his finger inside Trump's predecessor and is getting Obama's sloppy seconds. Perhaps DJT wishes it was Putin's.

On 01/03/2018 at 23:24, bladan said:

The missiles are flying, hallelujah... hallelujah.

– Greg Stillson, President

They thought so for 38 minutes in Hawaii lololololololol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, charon said:

They thought so for 38 minutes in Hawaii lololololololol

Yeah, an 'accidental' warning.......

On 1/12/2018 at 05:01, the_engineer said:

In all honesty who is saying Trump is wrong with his comments ? How many leftys are planning their holiday in Haiti or El Salvador? They are most likely going to majority white countries like Norway . Usually Americans don't travel aboard few have a passport and when they do they go to Europe. *snip*

You completely miss the point.

Yes, El Salvador, etc.,  are horrible places. Even "lefties" like me don't argue that point. The objection is to the idea that someone from El Salvador, etc., is not worthy of coming to the United States simply because s/he is from a country that is - shall we say - a shithole. American mass immigration has not historically been based on what the immigrant can do for the United States but rather what the United States can do for the immigrant. The idea that an immigrant should arrive prepared to raise the GDP by a point is a recent phenomenon.

Ironically, most Norwegians wouldn't lower themselves to come to the US, and I don't blame them. They would lose a lot and probably gain a neighbor with an AR-15 pointed out the window warning the local kids off the lawn.

As presented by Trump, immigration selection based solely on country of origin is anathema to most Americans as it reeks of racism. Most of us are here because our less-than-Norwegian ancestors emigrated from comparable mid- to late-19th century European shitholes - places that are perfectly acceptable now but that at that time were cesspits of famine, poverty and disease. *cough*mid 19th century great famine*cough*  Anything that suggests the exclusion of a group of people based on their race touches a deep well of societal guilt in the US, as it well should. We do not have the greatest track record of treating "the other" very well at all.

As an aside, 1/3 of the American population hold passports. We do not travel outside the US as much as many other people do, but we have an incredibly large and diverse country that we would be hard pressed to see in one lifetime. It's hardly necessary to go to the expense and inconvenience of an international trip when you live here and can do most anything domestically. London or Paris or Tokyo or Shanghai or Johannesburg, et al, are many times what it would cost me to go to New York or San Francisco. If there isn't a driving force sending me to any of them I would just go to San Francisco and hang out at Alcatraz and be perfectly happy with no need for a visa or an international flight. 

• Like 3