You run a health food store?

:lol:

Very witty, Spade.

You run a health food store?

:lol:

Very witty, Spade.

Enigmatic little tribute in there:

Sue Hughes ‏@suehughes1946 3h3 hours ago

@SussexUni Remember that name since I was a child.

I'm afraid I don't understand spade's supposed tribute, I'm sure it's extremely clever but it's beyond me.

Wow... that's another music death!

Funny thing is, I watched him guest appear on Family Guy just a couple of days ago.

• Like 1

Funny thing is, I watched him guest appear on Family Guy just a couple of days ago.

Heart attack while on tour. Same way Davy Jones and Gene Pitney died.

Death Notice for Judith Eileen Strode Cobbold (nee Valle-Pope) who inherited Newnham Park Estate, Devon https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newnham_Park in 1969 and developed the estate as a corporate entertainment business along with her late husband. http://announcements.telegraph.co.uk/deaths/200699/cobbold

She seems to have passed Newnham Park on to her son prior to her death.

I worked with an unassuming guy (in a library if any indication) who I only discovered about 9 years later (around 2003 maybe) was the singer in a rock band that was starting to get some decent shows. How did I find that out? By perusing mydeadspace.com one day and BAM there is the story of some band's lead singer dropping over dead on stage in front of like 1000 people. I'm like...NO WAY.....I KNOW that guy!

SC

Guest retro

BBC reporting that Paul Daniels has died.

Akin to the last moments of John Entwhistle too; though he had help from cocaine and a hooker

Alanis Morissette. Close but not quite. There was rain on my wedding day; and yes, good advice that I just didn't take. I met the man of my dreams, there was no beautiful wife but he did move back to Holland. All unfortunate but not really ironic.

Thank you disillusionment...

:) I've asked for the Jagged Little Pill anniversary boxed set for my birthday.

Ah indeed, it'll be the 20th anniversary since her album was unleashed upon the more discerning, listening public.. and a damn fine album it was too ! The lyrics to 'You Oughta Know' still ring through my ears when I left my ex-wife.. after I caught her muff-ruffling with another woman, as ya do.

(I only left her 'cos she wouldn't share) :glare:

Obviously you don't mind sharing ST.

'Generosity' 'tis my middle name, DS :hatsoff:

Alanis Morissette. Close but not quite. There was rain on my wedding day; and yes, good advice that I just didn't take. I met the man of my dreams, there was no beautiful wife but he did move back to Holland. All unfortunate but not really ironic.

Thank you disillusionment...

:) I've asked for the Jagged Little Pill anniversary boxed set for my birthday.

Ah indeed, it'll be the 20th anniversary since her album was unleashed upon the more discerning, listening public.. and a damn fine album it was too ! The lyrics to 'You Oughta Know' still ring through my ears when I left my ex-wife.. after I caught her muff-ruffling with another woman, as ya do.

(I only left her 'cos she wouldn't share) :glare:

Keep up the posting quality, you are certainly in the gang now.

We wont be mugging you for your dinner money.

Thanks Lord F.N. although Mrs Taters (mk II) does me a (somewhat generous & yes, sarnies prepared by someone else always tastes better) packed lunch most days (when I can't be arsed to make up a Spam,grated Red Leicester,sweet onion pickle & finely chopped lettuce '4 slicer'),I'm like the Queen in that I don't carry money on me whilst on my delivery rounds at work.. which don't half pi$$ the Nottingham muggers off. Any tips given by appreciative customers soon get spent at the nearest chippy or Maccie D's.. just to be on the safe side. ;)

• Like 1

'L.A. LAW' STAR DEAD AT 66 - Larry Drake -

http://www.tmz.com/2016/03/17/larry-drake-dead-la-law-darkman/

sounds like a heart attack to me so strange we were discussing fatal heart attacks and then Larry drake dies of one.

Yeah that's really fucking out there! smh

I LOVE the pic of the 'ambulance outside Larry's home'. LMAO that's being on top of a developing story.

SC

David Tennant's father, Sandy McDonald has died aged 78...

David Tennant's father, Sandy McDonald has died aged 78...

That's a BBC style qualifying obit for those that were on his case.

Joe Santos, best known as Lt Dennis Becker in The Rockford Files, has died aged 84. http://www.tmz.com/2016/03/18/joe-santos-the-rockford-files-dead/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Actor well known for his cop roles in Hill Street Blues, TJ Hooker, Magnum PI and Police Story. Interestingly also played the role of Marty Sinatra in the TV Movie Sinatra.

4242.jpg

Guest Guest

Joe Santos, best known as Lt Dennis Becker in The Rockford Files, has died aged 84. http://www.tmz.com/2016/03/18/joe-santos-the-rockford-files-dead/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Actor well known for his cop roles in Hill Street Blues, TJ Hooker, Magnum PI and Police Story. Interestingly also played the role of Marty Sinatra in the TV Movie Sinatra.

MV5BMjEwNDA0OTMyOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTA0

I didn't know the name but as soon as I saw his face I suddenly rememebered seeing him in loads of old american tv shows .there are so many actors like him , we know the face but not the name !

Challenger engineer Bob Ebeling, 89.