Sir Creep

The dead of 2016

How is he even keeping himself up in that picture?

I don't know, but it should be shown to all the Oscar Pisspoorstorius apologists, as an illustration of what a man without legs actually looks like.

I don't know, but it should be shown to all the Oscar Pisspoorstorius apologists, as an illustration of what a man without legs actually looks like.

I'd have a go on his stumps.

• Like 1

If I type the word it comes up as SPAM

So I'll say Vi@gra

• Like 1

George Gaynes, a Versatile Character Actor, Dies at 98, played a grouchy foster parent on the 1980s sitcom “Punky Brewster,” the beleaguered commandant in seven “Police Academy” films and a soap opera star with a crush on Dustin Hoffman in drag in the Hollywood hit “Tootsie.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/17/arts/television/george-gaynes-a-versatile-character-actor-dies-at-98.html?

Ooh a hit for me just when I complained about the Deathlist getting ahead of me with Boutrous.

• Like 1

Andrzej Żuławski, arty film director behind "Possession" and "Cosmos", is either dead or will be dead within hours depending on which Twitter rumours you're reading.

A big one for Captain Chorizo, who has now become a top title candidate for the DDP. Maybe even THE top candidate as long as Michel Delpech doesn't receive an obit. Unfortunately for me, I thought she would have until 2017.

A big one for Captain Chorizo, who has now become a top title candidate for the DDP. Maybe even THE top candidate as long as Michel Delpech doesn't receive an obit. Unfortunately for me, I thought she would have until 2017.

My glance over forum members teams in early January did suggest Chorizo had a team to look out for.

They certainly have a team to target 100 points with.

Kenny Easterday, the "Man with Half A Body" who fathered a child and made regular appearances on the Jerry Springer Show, dead at 45.

WymXQlt.jpg

I see there's no mention of a child in the announcement.

Kenny was well loved by his family of which he leaves behind a Dad, Mom a Brother, Sister 12 nephews and nieces and Aunts and Uncles.

According to his wiki page (I know it's not the best place for refernce) he had a biological daughter, Desiree.

It also says

"Apparently, there is some debate whether or not he had fathered a child by his fiancée Nikki"

with a link to a 2010 report that says

"Tonight a DNA test will reveal if he is the biological dad to one of his fiancée's two children.

I haven't investigated further though.

Wouldn't that have been why he appeared on Springer?

That was half the reason.

Edit: tough crowd today. Goddamn....

You beat me to it.. I was going to make a comment about his coffin being basically a bedside cabinet with the three drawers removed. Oh well., I suppose the mourners at his wake will all get legless.

On 23 December 2015, Magere Hein wrote the following in the Christmas Extra-Curricular Thread:

People who gave a Royal Institution Christmas Lecture

Erik Christopher Zeeman died back on 13 February at the age of 91. http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/fac/sci/maths/general/news/new/?newsItem=094d434552cfc0810152eaf835027917

I understand DDP awaits an obit, but I haven't found one as yet.

On 23 December 2015, Magere Hein wrote the following in the Christmas Extra-Curricular Thread:

Erik Christopher Zeeman died back on 13 February at the age of 91. http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/fac/sci/maths/general/news/new/?newsItem=094d434552cfc0810152eaf835027917

Zzzzzzz thread

Zzzzzzz thread

What's Zzzz about obitable oldies?

From my understanding of history some actor known as Abe Zigoda may have died in 2016 and there was a running gag he had been dead for years but he actually died this year.

What's Zzzz about obitable oldies?

SC means The Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Thread. That's about people whose name starts with a z. If they're asleep, that's a coincidence.
If they died in their sleep standing up, well that's yet another thread!

http://www.deathlist.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=8467&hl=upright#entry217320

Edit: my 3000th post! TW3NT!

• Like 1

Johnny Murphy, Joey 'The Lips' Fagan in The Commitments and Seamus in Angela's Ashes, has died aged 71.

Edit: it's Johnny, FFS! and he was 71 not 72.

Edited by time