RadGuy

Ideas And Possibilities For 2017

Traffic queen of Delhi, Dorris Francis, has advanced stomach cancer.

No shit sherlock.

Try the astronauts thread half a day ago , from SC lol.

• Like 1

No shit sherlock.

Try the astronauts thread half a day ago , from SC lol.

Really? Must start paying attention to him sometimes.

Three big names I predict will croak w/n a year...

Bill Cosby (he's going blind now, plus the stress of his legal woes will do him in)

Burt Reynolds (looks absolutely TERRIBLE)

Val Kilmer (has terminal throat cancer)

Whole lotta WRONG.

One thing that did die in 12 months was your cred.

SC

Well that's not playing the game, he was diagnosed back in November but they only waited until now to break the news.

You're speaking to a guy who has a Northamptonians theme team in the DDP this year, what a prick he is to delay this announcement.

He's got nothing on the guy who used to have the Postman Pat puppet back when I was a nipper in the town centre, though.

Dead btw. Not sure this was updated.

SC

http://www.briefreport.co.uk/news/tributes-paid-to-popular-northamptonshire-clown-mr-mudge-4183775.html

I know this might sound stupid but I think that Julian Assange is a good choice :P he is the no.1 most wanted man today. I would not be surprised if they kill him soon.

Bill Cosby (he's going blind now, plus the stress of his legal woes will do him in)

Whole lotta WRONG.

SC

That would require him to have cred in the first place.

Going through the Ideas thread in case you missed anyone, eh?

Whole lotta WRONG.

SC

That would require him to have cred in the first place.

Going through the Ideas thread in case you missed anyone, eh?

msc

lol I'm sitting in day 2 of a 2-day CLE video course and spent all day beginning research and yes just finished 63 pages of this thread lol.

SC

Gerald Kaufman, 86, is currently the UK's oldest and longest-serving MP. He has not voted in the House of Commons since May so seems a likely candidate for 2017?

http://www.publicwhip.org.uk/mp.php?mpn=Gerald_Kaufman&mpc=Manchester%2C_Gorton&house=commons&display=allvotes#divisions

Nice spot.

I was talking to one of my friends who is in and out of Westminster from time to time as a lobbyist. Apparently Baroness Trumpington is very ill right now. The other person I asked about was Lord Carrington. I was told "excellent health, still attends frequently".

WWF legend Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka reportedly only has six months to live, one dead cert for next year.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/jimmy-superfly-snuka-hospice-care-6-months-live-article-1.2897304

No shit sherlock.

• Like 2

WWF legend Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka reportedly only has six months to live, one dead cert for next year.http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/jimmy-superfly-snuka-hospice-care-6-months-live-article-1.2897304

No shit sherlock.
Drol is right you know. Here's a suggestion, why don't you look through the other pages of the forum so you can if it's actually posted before.

WWF legend Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka reportedly only has six months to live, one dead cert for next year.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/jimmy-superfly-snuka-hospice-care-6-months-live-article-1.2897304

He is clearly unwell but couldnt his ill health being exaggerated so he can avoid a murder trial.

Yes, although when the prosecutor suggested this earlier in the year, the Judge said (and this is one of my quotes of the year incidentally): "He's not smart enough to fake this."

• Like 1

British actor Richard Wilson is looking more and more like a must for serious list consideration especially given the lack of updates in the media on his circumstances.

I would imagine recovering from his heart attack is keeping out of the media spotlight at the moment.

Gerald Kaufman, 86, is currently the UK's oldest and longest-serving MP. He has not voted in the House of Commons since May so seems a likely candidate for 2017?

http://www.publicwhip.org.uk/mp.php?mpn=Gerald_Kaufman&mpc=Manchester%2C_Gorton&house=commons&display=allvotes#divisions

Nice spot.

I was talking to one of my friends who is in and out of Westminster from time to time as a lobbyist. Apparently Baroness Trumpington is very ill right now. The other person I asked about was Lord Carrington. I was told "excellent health, still attends frequently".

Kaufman is fine. He won't be standing again and can't be arsed travelling to London to get beat on every vote. More profitable working on his memoirs.

I would imagine recovering from his heart attack is keeping out of the media spotlight at the moment.

I'm not talking about being in the spotlight. I'm fully aware of his heart attack. It was his heart attack, the subsequent updates afterwards that then dried up that were the reason for my initial post!

I'm not talking about being in the spotlight. I'm fully aware of his heart attack. It was his heart attack, the subsequent updates afterwards that then dried up that were the reason for my initial post!

They dried up because there was nothing to report. Man is fine.

He's my lone hope of avoiding being shut out in this 5-year span of B-E-Bingo.

SC

WWF legend Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka reportedly only has six months to live, one dead cert for next year. http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/jimmy-superfly-snuka-hospice-care-6-months-live-article-1.2897304

He is clearly unwell but couldnt his ill health being exaggerated so he can avoid a murder trial.

The case against him was dropped in June, he was declared unfit to stand trial on account of his suffering from dementia

Correctly calling Mark Sims is, as it stands, probably the most important decision ahead of the DDP17 right now. Get it right and you could have a 24-point joker, get it wrong and you've wasted a pick on a 28-year-old man who has a lot of drugs currently rolling around his system that seem to be doing their best to keep him alive and active. I mean recent blog posts show that the guy is still going to the gym and can do 10-mile hikes out in the Dales, I can't do that and I'm stage 0.

Cancer "stable" as of August [ie latest blog post 2 days ago].

He's reached his 18 month expectancy, but should be good to go for a few more months yet.

Something I didn't know last night: looking at social media, S1m5's health has deteriorated rapidly in the last few weeks, and its currently touch and go if he'll survive the next week or two.

From the Supporters comments here, it looks like from yesterday his mother was concerned he wouldn't last the night. Omnious indeed. :pop:

Latest update

TL/DR version: cancer spread to a rather painful part of the body, surgery failed, cancer has since spread to the spinal cord and lining of the brain.

Correctly calling Mark Sims is, as it stands, probably the most important decision ahead of the DDP17 right now. Get it right and you could have a 24-point joker, get it wrong and you've wasted a pick on a 28-year-old man who has a lot of drugs currently rolling around his system that seem to be doing their best to keep him alive and active. I mean recent blog posts show that the guy is still going to the gym and can do 10-mile hikes out in the Dales, I can't do that and I'm stage 0.

Cancer "stable" as of August [ie latest blog post 2 days ago].

He's reached his 18 month expectancy, but should be good to go for a few more months yet.

Something I didn't know last night: looking at social media, S1m5's health has deteriorated rapidly in the last few weeks, and its currently touch and go if he'll survive the next week or two.

From the Supporters comments here, it looks like from yesterday his mother was concerned he wouldn't last the night. Omnious indeed. :pop:

Latest update

TL/DR version: cancer spread to a rather painful part of the body, surgery failed, cancer has since spread to the spinal cord and lining of the brain.

There is most people's joker if he lasts that long.