RadGuy

Ideas And Possibilities For 2017

Ex-Englandleft back Kenny Sansom has declared defeat in his battle against alcoholism and is "ready to die". He may just have the Christmas blues having been dumped by his fiancé

Yeah, I've got three footballers in the 20-30 ranks for the DDP this year. Weird how they've probably been the biggest hit sector by the "no regional BBC variations" ruling.

One footballer in my top 30 (probably one of the same if I had to guess?) I'm thinking is most likely a goner by 2017/2018 at the latest, but chances of an QO as it stands are non-existent.

It's most certainly Scots who are the biggest drop off from my shortlists. It's like the Indy Ref went for Yes.

As a long shot...how about adding Donald Trump to the list???? Someone is bound to have a go at knocking him off....probably the CIA!!!

As for the others....Stan Lee, Prince Phillip, Kirk Douglas, Joan Collins, John Noakes, George Bush Snr....Few others!!

As Trump is Putin's big new mate I think he will be lent a few extra bodyguards. Mind you, he is pissing the Chinese off big time so he'd better get himself a food taster if he fancies a swift Chow Meinfrom the local takeaway.

• Like 1

As a long shot...how about adding Donald Trump to the list???? Someone is bound to have a go at knocking him off....probably the CIA!!!

As for the others....Stan Lee, Prince Phillip, Kirk Douglas, Joan Collins, John Noakes, George Bush Snr....Few others!!

As Trump is Putin's big new mate I think he will be lent a few extra bodyguards. Mind you, he is pissing the Chinese off big time so he'd better get himself a food taster if he fancies a swift Chow Meinfrom the local takeaway.

The cooks in most Chinese restaurants in the Us are Mexican,I doubt they would care if he pisses off the Chinese.

The cooks in most Chinese restaurants in the Us are Mexican,I doubt they would care if he pisses off the Chinese.

You can't beat local knowledge:)

... however, the Mexicans love him don't they?!

They don't but if he builds a wall it will keep out their job competition so they might prefer him alive.

They don't but if he builds a wall it will keep out their job competition so they might prefer him alive.

Perhaps we should focus on high profile Russians that rebellious Turks will be looking to snuff out?

Cabaret singer Gayiel Von is currently in a hospice with final-stage liver cancer, sang back-up for Barbra Streisand among other things but I'd be stunned if she made the start line for 2017.

Not seeing any official follow up to this, allow me to post her death at age 66.

SC

http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/article120726003.html

Rodney Alcala, an American serial killer suspected to up to 130 murders, is too sick to stand trial in a murder dating back to 1977 in Wyoming. If 2016 won´t take this dirt-bag, let´s hope 2017 will claim him.

She looks 20 years older than she is. Remarkable what drugs do to a person. I know girls who are her age that look like they're in their early 20s.

Walking around Liverpool with anything remotely valuable in plain sight is a hazardous undertaking in itself

She looks 20 years older than she is. Remarkable what drugs do to a person. I know girls who are her age that look like they're in their early 20s.

Aye I posted a shot of her taken soon after her 42nd birthday and it's on the useless daft bombos thread. She looked like Keith Richards in that one.

She's discussing the feeling of being stalked in this story and there's - like - LOADS of pictures snapped into and out of the hotel. So she won't be left alone for too long, then.

• Like 1

Not posted in a few years

2 new names for the list

Michael J Fox read he was losing his battle with parkinsons so worth a punt

Freddie Star no particular reason other than he does have health issues

2 new names for the list

I suppose it will be another few years before you post again and, going by that one, don't rush back will you.

• Like 2

2 new names for the list

I suppose it will be another few years before you post again and, going by that one, don't rush back will you.
No need to rude fella tis the season to be jolly

with the way this year has gone anything is possible

2 new names for the list

The way things have been this year, they could both be dead well before Auld Lang Syne starts being churned out

I'll add another name did suggest it in the Star Wars thread

David Prowse 81 pennyless so say suffering with dementia plus has had prostate cancer in the past

2 new names for the list

Im not jolly.

• Like 1

2 new names for the list

Im not jolly.
being around you makes me jolly.

2 new names for the list

Im not jolly.
being around you gives me a stiffy

Well there really is no accounting for taste.

2 new names for the list

Im not jolly.
being around you makes me jolly.

I thought being round makes you jolly.

2 new names for the list

As opposed to those years where nothing is possible.