RadGuy

Ideas And Possibilities For 2017

Others worth considering for a "punt" include Yoko Ono, Honor Blackman, Kim Novak, Christine Keeler(profumo scandal)and Jane Fonda.

Wasn't Yoko quite ill at one point in recent years?

Jane Fonda is still active on a tv show. Her death could be 10-20 years away.

Jerry Lewis is 91 in March but seems to be prolonging his life by sucking it out of rooms and the people sent to interview him.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/jerry-lewis-interview-painful-awkward-awful-7-minutes-watch-957115?utm_source=Direct

Next time you talk about him, post it here: https://forums.deathlist.net/topic/943-jerry-lewis/

I hate to say it Joey but this is a bit Sir C-ish.

Why not just randomly pick people off of my signature, for some of the replacements, for next year? ;):P

I'm a huge fan of your signature, Lewd. It's a modern classic. :D

• Like 1

Breaking news - Carrie Fisher has massive heart attack on plane.

Carrie on life support?

No, she's turning blue, brother.

• Like 1

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/article.cfm?c_id=4&objectid=11772498:Former New Zealand football captain Steve Sunmer who chalked up over 100 caps for his nation and scored New Zealand`s first world cup goal has prostate cancer that has spread to his lymph nodes spine ribs sternum and his liver with over 20 tumors being detected in the liver alone and unsurprisingly treatment options are running out.A dead cert for 2017 and notable enough for a place on DL 2017.He would be a strong candidate for number 1.Picked him in the DDP but as he has zero chance of being a unique pick I thought I would boost his chances of getting in the Drop 40.

I've been told it is a matter of weeks to months, not months to years. But you never know. I am going to keep fighting for my family, keep fighting like there is no tomorrow. I have to find another way now." :pop: :skill2: :skull: :xbones:

Picked him in the DDP but as he has zero chance of being a unique pick I thought I would boost his chances of getting in the Drop 40.

He's been on my shortlist at the very least, so likely with others too. Unlikely to be either unique or troubling the Drop 40, however.

Obit guaranteed... Cos what shower of shite allowed him to score?

Clue....I remember it.

Before my time, but of course it was us. Who else could it have been?

A quick double check if Shengelia QO'd suggests he did, too.

• Like 1

Michael Schumacher should be on the 2017 List.

At a guess, Abubakar Shekau and pals wont be having much of a happy new year. That is, of course, if you believe he's still alive.

• Like 1

Why not just randomly pick people off of my signature, for some of the replacements, for next year? ;):P

I'm a huge fan of your signature, Lewd. It's a modern classic. :D

Thank you. ^_^:D

Jules Bass, is the co-founder of Rankin & Bass, best know for their Christmas specials, & the Thundercats.

Jules Bass, is the co-founder of Rankin & Bass, best know for their Christmas specials, & the Thundercats.

At 81 he's getting up there in years, but considerably younger than Arthur Rankin Jr was when he passed away a couple of years ago at the age of 89

• Like 1

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/article.cfm?c_id=4&objectid=11772498:Former New Zealand football captain Steve Sunmer who chalked up over 100 caps for his nation and scored New Zealand`s first world cup goal has prostate cancer that has spread to his lymph nodes spine ribs sternum and his liver with over 20 tumors being detected in the liver alone and unsurprisingly treatment options are running out.A dead cert for 2017 and notable enough for a place on DL 2017.He would be a strong candidate for number 1.Picked him in the DDP but as he has zero chance of being a unique pick I thought I would boost his chances of getting in the Drop 40.

I've been told it is a matter of weeks to months, not months to years. But you never know. I am going to keep fighting for my family, keep fighting like there is no tomorrow. I have to find another way now." :pop: :skill2: :skull: :xbones:

Seems a dead cert,but since he never played club football in England or for a big club in Spain,Germany etc. he might be at risk for failing to get a QO.

Seems a dead cert,but since he never played club football in England or for a big club in Spain,Germany etc. he might be at risk for failing to get a QO.

As a few guys have mentioned before, Scottish sources are likely to cover his departure since that first World Cup goal was scored by him in the 1982 WC against Scotland (2-5).

He's a member of my Generation Game team - and yet, I'm not entirely sure I'll pick him in the DDP.

Yeah, I've got three footballers in the 20-30 ranks for the DDP this year. Weird how they've probably been the biggest hit sector by the "no regional BBC variations" ruling.