Sir Creep

Doctor Doctor

Ms Granger has finally started her long awaited #deathbedlive tweetstream

I think I might be on my way out soon. Pain getting worse every day. Pelvic tumour growing. I just don't think I can...

So grateful for the kindness from Twitter. Really appreciate everyone's care. This is getting more difficult to follow I guess #deathbedlive

• Like 1

I understand when there's a list/thread/whatever for famous people but in a year we'll be adding ourselves to the list since a bunch of irrelevant non celebrities are getting attention here which is pointless....famous doctors? I know one, Josef Mengele......I'll make a thread for my great grandma who's 88 and bedridden for 10 years or maybe her doctor needs a thread

Josef Mengele wasn't famous; he was infamous.

I understand when there's a list/thread/whatever for famous people but in a year we'll be adding ourselves to the list since a bunch of irrelevant non celebrities are getting attention here which is pointless....famous doctors? I know one, Josef Mengele......I'll make a thread for my great grandma who's 88 and bedridden for 10 years or maybe her doctor needs a thread

Hades, Did you know Mengele personally?

Ms Granger has finally started her long awaited #deathbedlive tweetstream

Kate Granger@GrangerKate 15h15 hours ago

I think I might be on my way out soon. Pain getting worse every day. Pelvic tumour growing. I just don't think I can...

Kate Granger@GrangerKate 9h9 hours ago

So grateful for the kindness from Twitter. Really appreciate everyone's care. This is getting more difficult to follow I guess #deathbedlive

Dammit, guess she won't make the July 1st switch date for SDBN.

We had a bromance back in 1944. I still remember his musky perfume. Saw him last November in Chile. Looks quite good for 105. Not a day older then 75. His son has 2 penises and 3 daughters are midgets.

• Like 2

The same thing :) still a known name

Except they're not.

Famous is used to describe something or someone well known for their good qualities, whilst infamous is used to describe something or someone well known for their bad qualities. :)

Except they're not.

Famous is used to describe something or someone well known for their good qualities, whilst infamous is used to describe something or someone well known for their bad qualities. :)

Don't. Just don't....... :shoot2:

We had a bromance back in 1944. I still remember his musky perfume. Saw him last November in Chile. Looks quite good for 105. Not a day older then 75. His son has 2 penises and 3 daughters are midgets.

Does that mean Mengele has two midget penises ?

Does that mean Mengele has two midget penises ?

For my 185 cm height small is small, but in midgets small is big, if they were big they would not be so small anymore :) and he's not small ;)

https://twitter.com/GrangerKate/with_replies:Kate Granger seems to be deteriorating very rapidly.The cancer is in a lymph node attached to the pancreas causing problems and the cancer appears to be advancing quickly around the liver amongst other stuff.

I admire her though. She knows the end is coming quickly, she has seen it a thousand times.

Yeah, following her last few months you'd have to have a constitution of stone not to develop a great deal of respect for her.

She is utterly fucked though.

It makes me smile seeing her still be able to play outside with her nieces and nephews. Even though she knows her end is very soon she's still making the most of what time is left.

• Like 1

On the latest Dr Granger tweets, Albumin count 19 usually suggests liver failure. Poor woman.

On the latest Dr Granger tweets, Albumin count 19 usually suggests liver failure. Poor woman.

Is it awful of me to hope she just goes really quickly now?She is clearly a lovely person who is really suffering and is only going to suffer more the longer she goes on.I just hope she slips away in her sleep soon whilst she still has her faculties.God deadpooling is a shit hobby at times!

• Like 1

Dr. Harry Heimlich, inventor of the Heimlich maneouvre, uses it for the first time himself to save a life:

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/27/dr-heimlich-performs-heimlich-manoeuvre-for-first-time-aged-96

Keep in mind, he's 96 years old! I think he looks 20, no, 30 years younger.

Dr. Harry Heimlich, inventor of the Heimlich maneouvre, uses it for the first time himself to save a life:

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/27/dr-heimlich-performs-heimlich-manoeuvre-for-first-time-aged-96

Keep in mind, he's 96 years old! I think he looks 20, no, 30 years younger.

He's on my list but I don't think he's going anywhere this year....

It's ya girl:

1. Liver function tests show an obstructive picture too. My body is giving up... 1f625.png1f625.png1f625.png Do I keep going with all this expensive intervention?

3 retweets58 likes
    Retweet
    More
  2. This is getting worse by the moment. My creatinine is is up to 269 and my amylase is high too. Really scared 1f625.png1f625.png1f625.png1f625.png

I don't do Twitter so not really sure how it works but

1) if she was about to die is tweeting what you do?

2) Other than Death listers who the fuck are the 58 people who clicked on like for that tweet that basically says 'I'm dying very soon'???

• Like 1

It's ya girl:

1. Liver function tests show an obstructive picture too. My body is giving up... 1f625.png1f625.png1f625.png Do I keep going with all this expensive intervention?

3 retweets58 likes
    Retweet
    More
  2. This is getting worse by the moment. My creatinine is is up to 269 and my amylase is high too. Really scared 1f625.png1f625.png1f625.png1f625.png

Those are her emoticons, right?

Not totally sure if they make me feel more or less sympathetic in this horrible situation

It's ya girl:

3 retweets58 likes
    Retweet
    More

Those are her emoticons, right?

Not totally sure if they make me feel more or less sympathetic in this horrible situation

This is not the sort of pick I like but she is a Doctor and she is very aware of what is happening to her. Does that make it easier or harder?

I think this is her way of dealing with it.

Respect to her and it is very sad.

• Like 1

According to her husband on Twitter, KG is "deteriorating fast".

According to her husband on Twitter, KG is "deteriorating fast".

Her most recent tweet sounds a bit like good bye. Today? Tomorrow?

• Like 1