Paul Bearer

Prince Andrew

Assuming her side has been honest in that she's not in it for the money and she doesn't settle...

There's really only one of two reasons he'd want to take it to the people, I think:

1. They've got some heretofore unannounced dirt of her that will completely tank her believability among the public and get him an acquittal 

2. He's deluded enough to think the public at large believes him

Given that BBC interview, I'm thinking more the latter than the former. 

(again, this is all given that it's not about the money, that the case will make it to a jury, etc. etc.)

10 hours ago, CastAway said:

Assuming her side has been honest in that she's not in it for the money and she doesn't settle...

There's really only one of two reasons he'd want to take it to the people, I think:

1. They've got some heretofore unannounced dirt of her that will completely tank her believability among the public and get him an acquittal 

2. He's deluded enough to think the public at large believes him

Given that BBC interview, I'm thinking more the latter than the former. 

(again, this is all given that it's not about the money, that the case will make it to a jury, etc. etc.)

They could release the dirt now and hope it would cause her to withdraw it. Every time he is in the press his reputation sinks further. A trial would not rescue his reputation even if he destroyed her’s.

• Like 1

Man has sex (allegedly) with prostitute.  Yawn.

• Like 1

Yep. Of course.

• Like 3

The jubilee is saved!

Do we think Liz will have had to stump up some cash to enable Andrew to come to this settlement?

14 minutes ago, TQR said:

Yep. Of course.

Nothing says I was abused like shutting up for a big bag of cash. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, prussianblue said:

The jubilee is saved!

Do we think Liz will have had to stump up some cash to enable Andrew to come to this settlement?

From the taxpayers’ pockets, yes.

3 minutes ago, TQR said:

From the taxpayers’ pockets, yes.

She owns every penny in your pocket.

Not only is her name on it, but her face too.

I remember once getting a £5 note on which somebody had given the Queen a goatee beard and glasses, and having some discussion about whether that was one of the things for which you could still be hanged.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Slackhurst Broadcasting said:

I remember once getting a £5 note on which somebody had given the Queen a goatee beard and glasses, and having some discussion about whether that was one of the things for which you could still be hanged.

It should be.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Slackhurst Broadcasting said:

Did she look like Rolf?

I see someone is panic trolling because someone close to his heart has played his Get Out Of Rape Free card and knows it stinks to high heaven.

8 minutes ago, TQR said:

I see someone is panic trolling because someone close to his heart has played his Get Out Of Rape Free card and knows it stinks to high heaven.

I couldn’t give a fuck about Prince Andrew. 

Just funny how the woman who accused him has settle for a wad of cash yet said it wasn’t about the money.

But then you know it all, eh?

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Windsor said:

Nothing says I was abused like shutting up for a big bag of cash. 

Exactly. The cynicism works both ways.

TBF, if you were an individual with serious money at your dispense and you had the power to instantly end something which could drag on in the courtrooms for years to come, I know which option I'd choose.

18 minutes ago, TQR said:

Tbf, both sides have played it cuntishly. 

He looks as guilty as fuck now and she , the shy, retiring & doesn't seek publicity victim, looks like some sort of money whore who has taken the coin rather than pursue some sort of legal redress/ justice for herself and all the other victims of Jeff and his pals.

They actually deserve each other.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Windsor said:

91B026CD-5FB4-4B23-9C0E-10779EBFAF86.gif.a773af9b5c48cf9a89187c41a58178fb.gif

10 minutes ago, Windsor said:

Just funny how the woman who accused him has settle for a wad of cash yet said it wasn’t about the money.

It’s almost as funny as the man paying off someone (with money he didn’t earn) to stop a court calling him a sex offender.

10 minutes ago, Windsor said:

Yes, yes I do. Bless you for finally conceding.

2 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Tbf, both sides have played it cuntishly. 

He looks as guilty as fuck now and she , the shy, retiring & doesn't seek publicity victim, looks like some sort of money whore who has taken the coin rather than pursue some sort of legal redress/ justice for herself and all the other victims of Jeff and his pals.

They actually deserve each other.

Oh I don’t disagree. She’s most likely been advised to take the money, by someone interested in money and not justice, and as a result that’s exactly how she looks. The whole thing demonstrates how fucked the justice system is.

But hey, might as well wind up a crank with the story :D

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Windsor said:

It was quite amusing watching big wig lawyer Lisa Bloom on the news recently, adamantly defending Giuffre, saying that this was a big trial for sexual abuse and women's rights etc. (basically going on a rant, playing on ppl's Twitter hashtag movements and emotional heart strings)... 

... the same Lisa Bloom who defended Harvey Weinstein and Roy Price. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

... yup, it's totally not about money. At all. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Old Crem said:

And he settles. Why the sudden capitulation?

Premature capitulation - maybe he didn't want that 'coming up' in court.

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Grim Up North said:

Premature capitulation - maybe he didn't want that 'coming up' in court.

Bravo. Post of the year so far!

:clap:

I'm sure she will be given a NDA and won't be able to speak on Oprah about it unless she wishes to get sued by him. Those are most likely the conditions of it.